*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Did anyone get a funny sensation in uterus..like a bubble/tight feeling/ pressure at around 4 weeks?

Yes, you may have seen my post about the boulder in the uterus :haha: seems to come and go. Something to do with increased blood flow down there.

Anyone hear a rushing sound in their ears when they lay down?

I get the woosh woosh woosh to the heartbeat rate in my ears.. is that what you mean?

I could never catch up with all the posts here so done 30 1st pages and then gave up LOL... so glad it is normal.. I was sitting when it started and I felt like I needed to lay down then I was serving supper..and I didn't want to be sat at the table and rushed my food to come lay down.. it seems to of settled now.. my heart was racing.. it's such an odd sensation x

Just peeking in and saying hello! :)

Every time I got morning sickness it was just nausea. Like when you have the flu and need to vomit. Other than that it was just an "off" feeling.

My 1st scan is tomorrow. Soooooo. Nervous. My bp keeps sky rocketing and putting me on the verge of a panic attack.

And I can't wear my pants. :-/ I've gained no weight but my pants don't fit. How's this even possible!?!

Aww it will be fantastic.. fully understand why you are getting worked up tho.. I would be the same... good luck tomorrow.. it will be lovely to see the little heartbeat.. awww x

Every time I got morning sickness it was just nausea. Like when you have the flu and need to vomit. Other than that it was just an "off" feeling.

My 1st scan is tomorrow. Soooooo. Nervous. My bp keeps sky rocketing and putting me on the verge of a panic attack.

And I can't wear my pants. :-/ I've gained no weight but my pants don't fit. How's this even possible!?!

I haven't put on any weight but I look a few months gone most of the day. I seem to have an air baby!

I wore a maxi dress today and a friend of mine down the shop said.. oh are you pregnant? I said thats a bloated tummy! cheeky mare haha! I said im constipated

I wasn't lying.. I am constipated lol

Had my dr.'s appointment today, everything was fine. I am to get my bloods done and an u/s at around 10-12 weeks. Thus the waiting game begins!

My nip naps are tender....super emotional...twinges im vajay and lower back..acne...no morning sickness...tired and I am hungry every 2 to 3 hours..

Is having a glass of wine ok? I am paranoid as I don't want anything bad to happen. Dh is taking me to a movie and dinner...you know the movie theaters that serve food and has a bar inside...

P.s. i keep squeezing boobs hoping something will come out lmfao!!

My nip naps are tender....super emotional...twinges im vajay and lower back..acne...no morning sickness...tired and I am hungry every 2 to 3 hours..

Is having a glass of wine ok? I am paranoid as I don't want anything bad to happen. Dh is taking me to a movie and dinner...you know the movie theaters that serve food and has a bar inside...

P.s. i keep squeezing boobs hoping something will come out lmfao!!

Lol I'm lactating which is super annoying but got all the same symptoms as you

Well my HCG doubled to 227. My progesterone is kind of low at 8 but she said it's okay. I have an ultrasound on Monday at 9:30. If there is anything there then I'll get progesterone supplements and have a repeat ultrasound in a week or two. I'm not getting my hopes up though until I see a baby. So for a crazy rollercoaster timeline:

May 2 - BFP
May 4 - Spotting
May 5 - Beta at 20
May 7 - Beta at 22. Was told to expect miscarriage.
May 9 - Beta at 20.9. Was told 100% miscarriage.
May 11 - Beta at 41. Still thought to be miscarriage.
May 12 - Ultrasound showed nothing other than a very thick uterine lining. Discussed options and scheduled a uterine lining biopsy to make sure the pregnancy wasn't ectopic or in an unknown location.
May 13 - Beta came back at 111. It had almost tripled and my doctors were baffled. No idea what's going on.
May 15 - Beta is at 227.
May 19 - Next ultrasound

Shilo Wow what a rocky start hun!! what a roller coaster of a ride!

But things are looking up now. more positive. FX all is well. x

I've started to miscarry, bleeding started a few hours about and already in so much pain.

You all made me feel welcome in the short time I was here, thanks for that. we are no longer going to pursue pregnancy but I wish all of you the best for the future.

So sorry for you!!! :hugs: praying u get ur rainbow soon!

Thank you, we won't be pursuing pregnancy again, I've had 6 pregnancies 5 ended in miscarriage 1 in stillbirth. Me and my husband are going to move away we bought a perfect family house two years ago lots of spare rooms a huge garden but I can't stand to be here in a family house as a couple. We are going to look for a little cottage near the sea and try be happy just the two of us.

I've started to miscarry, bleeding started a few hours about and already in so much pain.

You all made me feel welcome in the short time I was here, thanks for that. we are no longer going to pursue pregnancy but I wish all of you the best for the future.

So sorry for you!!! :hugs: praying u get ur rainbow soon!

Thank you, we won't be pursuing pregnancy again, I've had 6 pregnancies 5 ended in miscarriage 1 in stillbirth. Me and my husband are going to move away we bought a perfect family house two years ago lots of spare rooms a huge garden but I can't stand to be here in a family house as a couple. We are going to look for a little cottage near the sea and try be happy just the two of us.

Have the investigated why ? My mum was the same she had me with fertillity drugs after trying 10 years then said she didn't want to try again and my sister surprised her 6 years later

Im with you on the bloatyness...ugh!

I'm so bloated I wore my maternity pants to a conference today. TIM ALERT:anyone else having bad diarrhea. My stomach cramps so bad I think I'm having a miscarriage, but no bleeding-just diarrhea. I have no other symptoms. I sometimes wonder if I'm really pregnant.

Had some pink spotting tonight which of course freaks me out, but I'm trying to be calm. I know it's quite common in early pg, even though I've never experienced it except with my mc's. Anyway, found this article that I thought was simple but informative about spotting/ bleeding in pg.

My prospective employer has asked me to come in on Monday for a couple of hours, to go through some of the typical work I would be doing. I guess he wants to see if I'm capable? Not been asked to do that before. Bit nervous. As if the interview and the waiting wasn't bad enough, I now have to sound like I know what I'm talking about! Arrrgghhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->