*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

So my "morning sickness" hasn't been all too bad. No vomiting, very minor queasy moments, and only one true wave of nausea. Get nasty metal taste in my mouth from time to time...makes me feel gross. I'm finding for the moments I feel "off", I pop a lemon drop and it really helps! I've heard having sour stuff neutralizes the stomach acids. And the boost in blood sugar probably helps too!

I've started to miscarry, bleeding started a few hours about and already in so much pain.

You all made me feel welcome in the short time I was here, thanks for that. we are no longer going to pursue pregnancy but I wish all of you the best for the future.

im so so sorry for you loss hun :hugs: :hugs:

Just peeking in and saying hello! :)

Every time I got morning sickness it was just nausea. Like when you have the flu and need to vomit. Other than that it was just an "off" feeling.

My 1st scan is tomorrow. Soooooo. Nervous. My bp keeps sky rocketing and putting me on the verge of a panic attack.

And I can't wear my pants. :-/ I've gained no weight but my pants don't fit. How's this even possible!?!

good luck for your first scan :D

Well my HCG doubled to 227. My progesterone is kind of low at 8 but she said it's okay. I have an ultrasound on Monday at 9:30. If there is anything there then I'll get progesterone supplements and have a repeat ultrasound in a week or two. I'm not getting my hopes up though until I see a baby. So for a crazy rollercoaster timeline:

May 2 - BFP
May 4 - Spotting
May 5 - Beta at 20
May 7 - Beta at 22. Was told to expect miscarriage.
May 9 - Beta at 20.9. Was told 100% miscarriage.
May 11 - Beta at 41. Still thought to be miscarriage.
May 12 - Ultrasound showed nothing other than a very thick uterine lining. Discussed options and scheduled a uterine lining biopsy to make sure the pregnancy wasn't ectopic or in an unknown location.
May 13 - Beta came back at 111. It had almost tripled and my doctors were baffled. No idea what's going on.
May 15 - Beta is at 227.
May 19 - Next ultrasound

wow Shilo.. what a journey! I really hope you get to see a nice healthy little bean at your scan!

I'm so bloated I wore my maternity pants to a conference today. TIM ALERT:anyone else having bad diarrhea. My stomach cramps so bad I think I'm having a miscarriage, but no bleeding-just diarrhea. I have no other symptoms. I sometimes wonder if I'm really pregnant.

I have had diarrhea from word go hun.. its getting rather annoying.. thankfully its passed the stage of stomach cramps and having to run to the toilet.. but i still cant hold it long.. lol dh is getting annoyed as it always seems to happen when he either needs or is on the toiler :rofl:

My prospective employer has asked me to come in on Monday for a couple of hours, to go through some of the typical work I would be doing. I guess he wants to see if I'm capable? Not been asked to do that before. Bit nervous. As if the interview and the waiting wasn't bad enough, I now have to sound like I know what I'm talking about! Arrrgghhh

Good luck hun!

My MS.. seems to be all day sickness but worse night sickness. and OMG someone was cooking chicken last night... and i could smell it through my open bedroom window... i wanted to Vom :sick: Plus i was craving chicken mayo... so had some on baked potatoe.. then felt sick afterwards... so i guess chicken isnt going to like me for the timebeing :dohh:

Hello ladies, I had a little scare tonight but it ended up turning out really well in the end. I noticed a tiny bit of spotting, it was pinkish and it only showed up a tiny bit on the toilet paper (not in my pantyliner which I wear them every day). Anyway, naturally I got really upset. So I first started with my doctor who never returned my call, then I called a few other places and only 1 doctor called me back. When i talked to him on the phone he was really nice at first, he sounded concerned but he also kept sounding like I was doomed. After he found out I was not a patient of his (or rather a patient of the place he works at) he started to act really rude. Saying things like "then why are you calling me then?". It made me so upset that a doctor would be so insensitive to me when I all I wanted was professional advice. He suggested that I not go to the ER since "there is nothing they can do" already dooming me as if im having a miscarriage. Well shortly after I got off the phone with him I decided to go to the ER anyway. Turns out it was a great choice! I am not having a miscarriage after all. I got to see how far along I am and it was around 7 weeks, so right on track! I also got to know that there is a baby, and my little bean has a heartbeat!! The heartbeat was 140. The doctor was a female and she was very nice (in the ER room). She told me that spotting in the first trimester is considered "threatened miscarriage", but that a lot of woman have it and go on to have happy healthy babies! She also was able to do blood work and check my cervix. Everything looked great! It's too bad they could not let me hear anything or see anything since it was the Emergency Room but at least I got to know the numbers when the doctor came in to give me the results. I also found out that I seem to have a weird blood type (O positive). Which I never knew about till just now. Either way, my baby is healthy, I am healthy, and everything seems to be going great! Just thought I would share this wonderful news with you wonderful ladies. xx

Oh and in about 7-8 hours from now I will be at my real doctors appointment and hopefully this time I can see some pictures and get more information on my baby!! <3

how rude of the doctor! thats rediculous hun but i am glad everything is ok :hugs:

over here we get told spotting is normal and they wont check unless youv cramps or theres enough blood to soak a panty liner (or they wont at my hospital anyway) xx

How scary but I'm glad it worked out well for you kiwi

I had my booking in appointment yesterday :) 5 weeks until next midwife appointment and it seems so far away. I'm really trying hard to persuade husband to let us have a private early scan.

Still have no pregnancy symptoms but have a rotten cold :(

how rude of the doctor! thats rediculous hun but i am glad everything is ok :hugs:

over here we get told spotting is normal and they wont check unless youv cramps or theres enough blood to soak a panty liner (or they wont at my hospital anyway) xx

Thanks so much for the support! :hugs: I am glad they did take me tho and do the ultrasound. I wanted some peace of mind, I was really going crazy.

How scary but I'm glad it worked out well for you kiwi

I had my booking in appointment yesterday :) 5 weeks until next midwife appointment and it seems so far away. I'm really trying hard to persuade husband to let us have a private early scan.

Still have no pregnancy symptoms but have a rotten cold :(

Thanks so much hun :hugs:. Keep bugging your DH to let you have an early scan. At least that way you won't be so stressed out. Just going in to the ER has really relieved a lot of my panic and stress. Even nothing else, that is worth it on its own.

xMissxZoiex this is so heartbreaking to hear. Im devastated for you. I really hope you take time to grieve and come to the right decision for you. Such a sad time x

Morning xx
Jeez how fast has this week gone? Can't believe it's been a week since my sons birthday?! & I only have 3 more busy days until my next scan on Monday! Actually the whole of next week is seriously busy for me, scan Monday, nothing Tuesday except shopping & sorting our camping gear out, midwife Wednesday, kids at dentist Thursday & we're going on our little camping holiday on Friday & we get to spend some time with my brother & sister in law & my gorgeous little nephew, hopefully all the next few weeks will go as fast!! Sickness not as bad today which is good as I had it all day yesterday I'm really hoping it's not that bad while we're away.
Anyways how are you all today? Xx

I've started to miscarry, bleeding started a few hours about and already in so much pain.

You all made me feel welcome in the short time I was here, thanks for that. we are no longer going to pursue pregnancy but I wish all of you the best for the future.

I am so sorry sweetie. That must be so devastating for you. I only wish that you and your DH can find a nice comfy cottage. I want you two to be happy, god knows you deserve it. I know things will never be the same but I hope they can at least get a bit easier for you.

Shilo - this is good news, I hope everything works out for you xx

Kiwi - how rude of your doctor! That's great news that everything is perfect, I bet your over the moon. I hope you get to see some pics of baby at your next scan :) xx

Mrs - wow you've got such a busy week, the days will definitely be flying by for you, and fx'd that your sickness stays away for your little camping holiday :)

Hope everyone is feeling good this morning/evening/afternoon <3

XMissxzoiex- I'm so sorry to here this, I know things must be so tough right now but I really hope you can find some comfort in your life and I hope you get your beautiful cottage with your hubby. Look after each other and take all the time you need to grieve. Thinking of you Hun and take good care of yourself xx

I'm so sorry to hear that xMissxZoiex, so heartbreaking. So sorry for the other losses too (I'm on my phone and haven't figured out how to do multiple quotes).

Good luck to the ones who have scans on monday :)

Well Alex had a better night last night but still quite snotty.
I'm going to phone the midwife later this morning to get the ball rolling, I will probably have an appointment in the clinic by my house (probably next week) who will do my weight and height etc and sort my booking in appointment.

Tonight we are going for a meal for OH's cousins birthday and tomorrow we are picking up our new car from blackpool so going to spend the afternoon there :) I love blackpool, if it's not too windy might take Alex on the big wheel even though I am such a wimp!!

Kiwi - how rude of your doctor! That's great news that everything is perfect, I bet your over the moon. I hope you get to see some pics of baby at your next scan :) xx

Thank you so much! :hugs:
My next appointment is actually in about 6 hours. I know it was originally going to be a blood test but I am hoping I can convince them to do an ultrasound as well!

I'm so sorry to hear that xMissxZoiex, so heartbreaking. So sorry for the other losses too (I'm on my phone and haven't figured out how to do multiple quotes).

I'm going to phone the midwife later this morning to get the ball rolling, I will probably have an appointment in the clinic by my house (probably next week) who will do my weight and height etc and sort my booking in appointment.

Tonight we are going for a meal for OH's cousins birthday and tomorrow we are picking up our new car from blackpool so going to spend the afternoon there :) I love blackpool, if it's not too windy might take Alex on the big wheel even though I am such a wimp!!

Oh I love Blackpool too!! I hope the sun comes out for you :)

Hi Welshgirl :) Congrats and welcome, I haven't said that yet lol
I don't know how to do multiple quotes either and I am on the computer. I am hopeless at this haha! Have a fabulous little trip :)

My next appointment is actually in about 6 hours. I know it was originally going to be a blood test but I am hoping I can convince them to do an ultrasound as well!

Hope you get your ultrasound I will be looking out for your pics ;)

That sounds like a fun day! I am going in for my appointment at 9am EST, then after that I am going out to eat with DH and his mama. We are going to this smoke bbq place (southern pork bbq). It is going to be so yummy!! My mouth is watering thinking about it lol. After that, DH's mom and me are going to go get a pedicure! I think I might get a light rose pink color this time.

I hope your appointment goes well :) it may be to early for them to see anything on ultrasound hun but fingers x. I was 6w3d when I had mine and they saw nothing but the sack so they had me to an internal one and there was little bump and the heart beating it was amazing. Small but amazing :) Maybe ask them for an internal one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->