*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Can my name be removed from the bfp list please x

I'm so sorry to hear that you've started bleeding :( I was there 3 times last year and it just sucks!! Please promise me you'll go to the EPU and have a scan - my 3rd MC was like yours but it was an ectopic and was very close to rupture. I don't want anything bad to happen to you so please get it checked out!:hugs:

I'm so bloated I wore my maternity pants to a conference today. TIM ALERT:anyone else having bad diarrhea. My stomach cramps so bad I think I'm having a miscarriage, but no bleeding-just diarrhea. I have no other symptoms. I sometimes wonder if I'm really pregnant.

Same here on the diarrhea cha cha cha! Ugh the stomach cramps killing me.

ahhh, other people with stomach cramps. Horrible!! they're so painful :( (not abdom. def. stomach) I just ate a sandwich and that was a huge mistake. I didn't realize MS would feel like having the flu as I've never had this strong of symptoms before.

OH..on a more positive and less bloaty note: I was at the doctors today. They did a progressive check on my hGC levels: 345 last Thurs (8th) and 1120 Monday (12th). YAY! My GP feels these are strong enough numbers to treat it as a healthy pregnancy so I've got my first US on June 17th and follow-up appointment June 20th. :happydance:

Afternoon, well I've managed to hide my bump again, super hot here today & went out with some of the mums from school for lunch & none of them guessed! Yay but then when I got home I've had my letter through for my dating scan 5th June I'm thinking that may be abit soon depending on the dates I'm given at my scan on Monday! But at least for now it's another date to look forward too haha. How's everyone feeling? I've had a few dizzy spells today but the sickness has been bearable & I've managed to eat something so that's an improvement in yesterday xx

I got my scan date through today too, for the 16th June :)

ooh, how exciting! I've never made it this far. I hope we'll have cool pics to post soon :D

PS, my best friend gave me a great tip for an upset stomach and it's been working for me so far - almonds.

So I freaked (AGAIN) and ran to the ob for a scan...I am measuring great she said but still very early but we got a 105bpm so that calmed me. I think I will stop bugging them now and wait until my 8 week scan lol...I can't help it

So I freaked (AGAIN) and ran to the ob for a scan...I am measuring great she said but still very early but we got a 105bpm so that calmed me. I think I will stop bugging them now and wait until my 8 week scan lol...I can't help it

I wish we could do that here in the UK, there very reluctant to scan you unless you have pain or bleeding were I live.

I'm not sure how to navigate this site yet, first time here, but I'm due Jan 13. A little lost on this site still, hopefully I can figure it out quickly :)

Devastated.. just gone to loo and started bleeding :cry: im gonna leave this page.. devastated!!

take care girlies x

I'm so sorry to hear this sweetie :hugs: be easy on yourself hun, and I hope you get a bfp and forever baby soon :flower: xx

Hi, I'm due on Jan 1st with baby number 2. Am very excited and can't wait to have the 12 week scan :)

Welcome and congrats! :happydance:

Ladies I've just received my dating scan letter it's on the 16th June! I'm feeling positive now, I never received my appointment with my previous pregnancy that sadly ended in a mc. So this maybe a sign that this is my sticky! :) x

Yaaaay!

How do I deal with this???

My in-laws are hoarders. Not the gross kind where the house is filled with empty pizza boxes and shit. But they are shopping addicts. So the house is filled with clothes, computers, cell phones, more clothes, shit from the dollar store, and whatever else you can think of. All of it's brand new, in boxes or bags and stacked in every room from floor to ceiling. (Except their bedroom and their master bathroom.) Generally, that's not a safe environment for a little kid, but that's not even my issue. My issue is the cats. They have 5 of them. Maybe 6, I can't remember. And since their house is filled to the brim with stuff, when the cats get sick or something and puke/crap on the floor, no one can get to it to clean it up, so it just stays there. Imagine this building up over 10-20 years. So when you walk into the house, the smell literally throws you back a little. And it burns your eyes!!!! The last time we were there, I lasted 5 minutes before I had to excuse myself and wait outside. Clearly they are used to it so it doesn't bother them. But this can't be safe in any way. So I told DH that our child will not be allowed in their house until after they get it together. He agrees 100%. But, we're stuck on how to tell them. I have to go to NY when the baby is about 2.5 months old for my BFF's wedding, and I wanted to be able to drop the baby off with them for the wedding night so that they can get in as much time as possible while I'm up there. It helps me out with a sitter and it allows them some alone time with the baby. But this won't happen unless that house is cleaned out and the carpets replaced and whatever else needs to get done to make it a safe environment. (I don't care for all the stuff in the house as clearly LO will still be an infant at the time so he/she can't get into anything. It's the smell and chemicals in the air that have built up for years!!!) How would you ladies handle it? Personally, I would just come right out and say it. I'm fairly blunt when I speak. I don't sugarcoat shit. DH on the other hand isn't looking to insult his parents. And I understand that. But I feel that no matter how we tell them, they will become defensive and upset. I mean, who wouldn't? We're pretty much saying unless you invest a lot of money into cleaning up your house, your grandchild will never be allowed into it. But, I need to do what is best for my child. THAT is my number one priority.

That's gross! I agree, no easy or non blunt way to tell them to clean up their house! I think maybe dodging visiting them completely whilst baby is tiny and prone to pick up nasty germs etc, and when baby's a bit older maybe they'll get the hint finally! If not, just be honest :sick:

My Gummie bear has a heartbeat!! Just got back from my scan and all is perfect! I bawled. Only a handful of weeks then I can feel completely in the clear. (Gotta figure out how to shrink an image to post it.)

Milestone down. *whew*

(((( hugs )))) to the mamas with losses. Nothing is harder. I'm so sorry.

Great news! :happydance:

I'm so bloated I wore my maternity pants to a conference today. TIM ALERT:anyone else having bad diarrhea. My stomach cramps so bad I think I'm having a miscarriage, but no bleeding-just diarrhea. I have no other symptoms. I sometimes wonder if I'm really pregnant.

Same here on the diarrhea cha cha cha! Ugh the stomach cramps killing me.

ahhh, other people with stomach cramps. Horrible!! they're so painful :( (not abdom. def. stomach) I just ate a sandwich and that was a huge mistake. I didn't realize MS would feel like having the flu as I've never had this strong of symptoms before.

OH..on a more positive and less bloaty note: I was at the doctors today. They did a progressive check on my hGC levels: 345 last Thurs (8th) and 1120 Monday (12th). YAY! My GP feels these are strong enough numbers to treat it as a healthy pregnancy so I've got my first US on June 17th and follow-up appointment June 20th. :happydance:

Yay congrats to you & mummy to be :dance: loving all the upcoming scans & appts!

I'm not sure how to navigate this site yet, first time here, but I'm due Jan 13. A little lost on this site still, hopefully I can figure it out quickly :)

Welcome & congrats! :yipee:

Let us know if you need any help with anything :flower:

Aww you'll get used to it, congratulations & welcome xx

Just logged on after 3 days, wow so much to catch up on.

So sorry for all of you who've had losses :hugs:

I'm still feeling really ill, feel constantly sick unless I eat, ok for half an hour or so then back to extreme nausea, also got a rotten cold which isn't helping, boobs are killing me, hair is greasier than a chip pan and can't stay awake past 9pm.

Never felt this bad with my daughter xx

I'm not an emotional person- at all. Especially in public- i'be been beat up, yelled at, etc (part of former job) and never cried. Today at work, I got clawed across the face by a student (forehead to chin- complete with blood). It didn't hurt, but I couldn't stop crying (which is completely embarassing for me. Ah, hormones.) i've never cried at work before! If it's starting this early, i imagine it won't be the last time...

Anyone have ideas on how to keep a cut from scaring? (And kill germs- these were some nasty nails!)

I'm not an emotional person- at all. Especially in public- i'be been beat up, yelled at, etc (part of former job) and never cried. Today at work, I got clawed across the face by a student (forehead to chin- complete with blood). It didn't hurt, but I couldn't stop crying (which is completely embarassing for me. Ah, hormones.) i've never cried at work before! If it's starting this early, i imagine it won't be the last time...

Anyone have ideas on how to keep a cut from scaring? (And kill germs- these were some nasty nails!)

Oh no how awful, hope the student felt really bad.

I'd say some antiseptic cream and once it's healed and scab has fell off, a little bio oil. Hope you're ok x

Omg that's terrible :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm still feeling really ill, feel constantly sick unless I eat, ok for half an hour or so then back to extreme nausea, also got a rotten cold which isn't helping, boobs are killing me, hair is greasier than a chip pan and can't stay awake past 9pm.

Yay for symptoms helly!!! :happydance: but it's rubbish your feeling poo :hugs:

Sorry you're feeling so crappy Helly :hugs: hope it passes soon x

OMG SCgirl I hope you're ok. What do you do, I take it you work with people with learning disabilities? I have no tips on preventing a cut from scarring I'm afraid, is it really deep?

That student would have gotten it...sorry

Wow and she or he should be expelled

Yay for symptoms helly!!! :happydance: but it's rubbish your feeling poo :hugs:

I'm so glad I've got them but can't wait to have a break from them, roll on 12 weeks :haha:

I had my big bleed at 6 weeks 4 days last time and then symptoms started to fade so the fact that I've got them puts my mind at ease but I hate feeling poo... Can't win lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->