*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi everyone! My name is laura, im 29 and I am expecting baby #2! I already have an amazing 2 1/2 year old boy named alex. My edd is january 18th :) the days are dragging by! I cant wait to get to 12 week mark! I look forward to getting to k ow you ladies better these next 8 months :)

Dolphinz4, congrats sweetie on your :bfp:! Also welcome to the group <3.

Hey ladies, I did not get to go in for my apt today. I am so pissed off. What happened was they decided to tell me that they did not accept my supplemental insurance, So they decided to wait to tell me all this after I drove 40 minutes to get there. I am so upset right now, I did not get to see anything dealing with my baby and it just ruined my whole day. I am going to be working on getting it sorted out somehow I hope. I am looking into other options like getting a different insurance, but I am not sure if they will even accept me since its not during the application window and I am pregnant so I have pre-existing medical conditions that will need to be taken care of. Any advice?

Just logged on after 3 days, wow so much to catch up on.

So sorry for all of you who've had losses :hugs:

I'm still feeling really ill, feel constantly sick unless I eat, ok for half an hour or so then back to extreme nausea, also got a rotten cold which isn't helping, boobs are killing me, hair is greasier than a chip pan and can't stay awake past 9pm.

Never felt this bad with my daughter xx

Yay for symptoms helly!!! :happydance: but it's rubbish your feeling poo :hugs:

I'm so glad I've got them but can't wait to have a break from them, roll on 12 weeks :haha:

I had my big bleed at 6 weeks 4 days last time and then symptoms started to fade so the fact that I've got them puts my mind at ease but I hate feeling poo... Can't win lol x
I know Hun but this is your time now :hugs: I can't wait to get past 8 week 3 days I'm counting down the days xx

I cannot wait to get past 7 weeks and 4 days...never made it past. Anyone else hoping to get past certain little milestones?

My milestone is 7 weeks as well...but I've never been this sick before so I'm taking it as a good sign.

Morning ladies
How are we all feeling today?
Well I went to bed at 8:45pm last night after falling asleep downstairs & I've just woken up feeling like I could've slept another few hours!! I don't remember being this tired with the boys! Also is anyone else having an issue with acne?? I never normally get spots but all of a sudden the past few days they just keep appearing :-( x

I've been lurking but was scared to post until we got our first scan under our belt. We transferred two embryos April 17th, and both stuck! We found out today we are expecting TWINS!

Due date is January 2nd :happydance:

Can't wait to dive in and get to know you all better now![/QU

Congrats!!! Yay twins!!

So anxious- I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself. :hugs:

Hi ladies, I'm going to tentatively introduce myself & stalk this thread for a bit :)

It's really early for me, got a BFP three days ago & just 14dpo today. All being well due date will be 25th jan.

I have a 20 month DS & had a natural mc in feb at 8 weeks although I think it started at 5. So I'll be more confident once we've had a scan to see that little heart beat! Please stick little jellybean!

So sorry for those who have had losses, it's so awful.

& congrats to all the new mummies-to-be :)

Hopefully look forward to getting to know you along the way

Xxx

Congratulations to all new ladies.

Do any of you have journals on here? sometimes this thread moves so fast that I feel bad for missing things but if you have a journal I could have a little stalk?

Hi everyone! All going well I should be due the first week of January. We're not entirely sure which date yet as I'm irregular and waiting for my dating scan.

Lucy xxxx

Kiwiberry- i really don't know anythig about it, but isn't part of the new healthcare law not being denied for previous existing conditions?

Welcome to all the new ladies!!! And huge congrats! Oh my god we have twins in the group, that is so exciting!! :happydance:

Kiwi - I can't believe that, you poor thing I would of been so angry!! I don't know anything at all about insurance and how it all works we're you are Hun sorry. I hope you get things sorted soon though :hugs: x

Ladies, advice or reassurance please! I'm 6 weeks Sunday and have NO symptoms. After mmc in Dec I'm convinced I'm mis carrying again. No bleeding or cramps and strong line on test, am I just being silly?

Hi Flatshoes I will be 7w2d tomorrow and I haven't really any symptoms either. I get a little queazy when I am tired and when I don't eat. I eat all the time now lol Travel sickness and Boobs are super sore and tender and have grown a size but thats it really. I have had a scan and saw the hb and everything is going well. This time last pregnancy 6 years ago with dd I had horrid morning sickness and night sickness so bad and smells were effecting me and I was turned off food, so I guess they are all different. Try not to stress :hugs:

it's same way as my other mc..im heartbroken x

Nooooo, I am so sorry to hear this hun. Don't be hard on yourself theres nothing you could have done. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope you get your sticky bean soon xx :hugs:

I'm not sure how to navigate this site yet, first time here, but I'm due Jan 13. A little lost on this site still, hopefully I can figure it out quickly :)

Welcome - Its ok I am still learning, heaps to learn haha If you don't know anything the ladies are all very helpful, just have to ask :thumbup:

I work at a school with students with mental disabilities, so nothing aside from a report will be done... a bit frustrating, but hey- I knew it could happen. Usually I'm fast enough to avoid it!

oh no thats not good. I hope it doesn't scar for you. You must see some interesting things. What a great job how inspirational :)

Thanks for all the tips :)

I've been lurking but was scared to post until we got our first scan under our belt. We transferred two embryos April 17th, and both stuck! We found out today we are expecting TWINS!

Due date is January 2nd :happydance:

Can't wait to dive in and get to know you all better now!

Yay twins how exciting, congrats :) We have the same due date but I'm only expecting one hehe

Hey ladies, I did not get to go in for my apt today. I am so pissed off. What happened was they decided to tell me that they did not accept my supplemental insurance, So they decided to wait to tell me all this after I drove 40 minutes to get there. I am so upset right now, I did not get to see anything dealing with my baby and it just ruined my whole day. I am going to be working on getting it sorted out somehow I hope. I am looking into other options like getting a different insurance, but I am not sure if they will even accept me since its not during the application window and I am pregnant so I have pre-existing medical conditions that will need to be taken care of. Any advice?

Im sorry Kiwi, I hope you get something sorted soon. I wish I could help but we don't have a system like that here. Keep your chin up :hugs: xx

Morning sickness struck.
I got this far and thought I'd be in the clear without getting it. I didn't have it this bad with my older 2.

I feel like pooh! I can't eat and can't move with out getting nauseous. :-(
Any ideas to help? I'm a bit thankful for it since with the m/c I didn't get sick at all.

On the brighter side welcome all new BFP!!! Looks like April was a busy month!!

Kiwiberry - where are you at that they're denying you care for not having particular insurance - that's terrible! I have yet to run across an office or hospital that operates that way, all don't care if you don't have insurance at all, they'll still take you in and take care of what you need. Are all in your area that particular? Do you have the option to switch to a difference clinic?

That stinks :(. I'm afraid I'm in Canada so our insurance system works very differently. Preg. should not be a 'pre-existing condition' though..good grief, it's not a disease. That's like saying "well, I'm getting older each day so it's a bit of a health risk..and breathing..and crossing the street and driving...dangerous stuff!"

Pix, I thought it was just a marketing ploy to scheme pregnant women out of money but - PREGGIE POPS. The actual suckers are insanely expensive but I ordered the little candies off Amazon, $15 for three containers (60 some pieces). Worth every penny, my nausea is completely manageable if I have them.

Eating often not going more than 2 hours between snacks helps tremendously too :thumbup:

Kiwi - I found this on "obamacare." I'm not a fan of it at all but it does sound like it could help you. Not sure about enrollment times, but I have a hard time believing they would deny coverage to anyone, they still *need* enrollee's desperately.

https://kff.org/health-reform/fact-sheet/obamacare-and-you-if-you-have-a-pre-existing-condition/

If you don’t have insurance or want to change plans, you can shop for a new plan in the individual insurance market or on your state’s new health insurance marketplace (or exchange). These plans will cover doctor visits, hospitalization, prescription drugs and maternity care without any restrictions for pre-existing conditions.

Since I had a MMC in March I've been pretty nervous about this pregnancy. I do have a good feeling about it though. I tested at about 4 weeks 3 days and I got Pregnant 2-3 weeks on a clear blue digital. I tested this morning again (at 5 weeks 2 days) and I got 3+ weeks on the clear blue! I'm so happy the little bean is growing. It's going to feel like forever until my first OB appointment. Anyone else get there BFP after a MMC?

anyone else really grumpy today? my husband is driving me up the wall with the i need help too, and i need a nap too. i end up watching the 1year old, trying to clean the house, including his chores, work a full time job as an assiztant director of a nursing home, and help with taking care of my sick grandmother. this sounds awful, and i know its hormones but sometimes i dont sven want to be pregnant. ugh. hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->