*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Just logged on after 3 days, wow so much to catch up on.

So sorry for all of you who've had losses :hugs:

I'm still feeling really ill, feel constantly sick unless I eat, ok for half an hour or so then back to extreme nausea, also got a rotten cold which isn't helping, boobs are killing me, hair is greasier than a chip pan and can't stay awake past 9pm.

Never felt this bad with my daughter xx

Yay for symptoms helly!!! :happydance: but it's rubbish your feeling poo :hugs:

I'm so glad I've got them but can't wait to have a break from them, roll on 12 weeks :haha:

I had my big bleed at 6 weeks 4 days last time and then symptoms started to fade so the fact that I've got them puts my mind at ease but I hate feeling poo... Can't win lol x
I know Hun but this is your time now :hugs: I can't wait to get past 8 week 3 days I'm counting down the days xx

I work at a school with students with mental disabilities, so nothing aside from a report will be done... a bit frustrating, but hey- I knew it could happen. Usually I'm fast enough to avoid it!

Thanks for all the tips :)

I'm still feeling really ill, feel constantly sick unless I eat, ok for half an hour or so then back to extreme nausea, also got a rotten cold which isn't helping, boobs are killing me, hair is greasier than a chip pan and can't stay awake past 9pm.

I'm so glad I've got them but can't wait to have a break from them, roll on 12 weeks :haha:

I had my big bleed at 6 weeks 4 days last time and then symptoms started to fade so the fact that I've got them puts my mind at ease but I hate feeling poo... Can't win lol x
I know Hun but this is your time now :hugs: I can't wait to get past 8 week 3 days I'm counting down the days xx

I cannot wait to get past 7 weeks and 4 days...never made it past. Anyone else hoping to get past certain little milestones?

I've just made it past mine- but now I'm scared to death I'll start bleeding any time now... checking every single time! I think this will feel more real once I can hear a heartbeat, since I've never come close to that (or even gotten to the point of having a scan!). I'm having one on Thurs at 6+1, so praying we'll have an early heartbeat to at least see... and that I make it that far (plus another 8 months)

Hello ladies, I had a little scare tonight but it ended up turning out really well in the end. I noticed a tiny bit of spotting, it was pinkish and it only showed up a tiny bit on the toilet paper (not in my pantyliner which I wear them every day). Anyway, naturally I got really upset. So I first started with my doctor who never returned my call, then I called a few other places and only 1 doctor called me back. When i talked to him on the phone he was really nice at first, he sounded concerned but he also kept sounding like I was doomed. After he found out I was not a patient of his (or rather a patient of the place he works at) he started to act really rude. Saying things like "then why are you calling me then?". It made me so upset that a doctor would be so insensitive to me when I all I wanted was professional advice. He suggested that I not go to the ER since "there is nothing they can do" already dooming me as if im having a miscarriage. Well shortly after I got off the phone with him I decided to go to the ER anyway. Turns out it was a great choice! I am not having a miscarriage after all. I got to see how far along I am and it was around 7 weeks, so right on track! I also got to know that there is a baby, and my little bean has a heartbeat!! The heartbeat was 140. The doctor was a female and she was very nice (in the ER room). She told me that spotting in the first trimester is considered "threatened miscarriage", but that a lot of woman have it and go on to have happy healthy babies! She also was able to do blood work and check my cervix. Everything looked great! It's too bad they could not let me hear anything or see anything since it was the Emergency Room but at least I got to know the numbers when the doctor came in to give me the results. I also found out that I seem to have a weird blood type (O positive). Which I never knew about till just now. Either way, my baby is healthy, I am healthy, and everything seems to be going great! Just thought I would share this wonderful news with you wonderful ladies. xx

Oh and in about 7-8 hours from now I will be at my real doctors appointment and hopefully this time I can see some pictures and get more information on my baby!! <3

So sorry you had the scare! I can relate from when I had my spotting a couple weeks ago...was freaking out. Sorry to hear that doctor treated you poorly. I work as a nurse in a doctor's office, and I know they don't typically like to make recommendations to people who aren't their patients due to legal issues...if they made a recommendation and then something bad happened to the patient, they could lose their license or get majorly sued. Still, that doesn't mean he had to be mean to you! At least you were able to see your baby's heartbeat...that's awesome!

Devastated.. just gone to loo and started bleeding :cry: im gonna leave this page.. devastated!!

take care girlies x

I am so so sorry to see you go:( Definitely think about getting yourself checked out though. Best to be safe than sorry. Take care of yourself.

I work at a school with students with mental disabilities, so nothing aside from a report will be done... a bit frustrating, but hey- I knew it could happen. Usually I'm fast enough to avoid it!

Thanks for all the tips :)

Sorry to hear you were harmed:( I work in a Behavioral Medicine office with adult and child psychiatrists, and I get all the calls about kids that are violent and aggressive, ect. It can be frustrating dealing with some of these issues over the phone, I can't imagine being in your shoes and having to deal with some of these kids in person and getting abused sometimes!! I give you a lot of credit, I don't know if I could do it! I used to work on an inpatient psychiatry floor and I was always concerned for my safety...we had some really scary people that would sometimes get violent. I don't miss it and now that I'm pregnant, I'm so glad I don't work there!

I've just made it past mine- but now I'm scared to death I'll start bleeding any time now... checking every single time! I think this will feel more real once I can hear a heartbeat, since I've never come close to that (or even gotten to the point of having a scan!). I'm having one on Thurs at 6+1, so praying we'll have an early heartbeat to at least see... and that I make it that far (plus another 8 months)

You will see a hb love! I have seen mine twice, but last m/c I saw it twice than miscarried shortly after. So seeing and hearing the hb does make me feel ok but I am not sold. I am hoping to make it to the end but the next milestone is making it to 8 weeks. I am so freaking nervous!

One thing I will say is I NEVER had any symptoms with my 3 m/c's so somehow always 'knew' this time around at least I have sore boobs (could be the progesterone) also the crampiness, lower back pains, acne, headaches, etc...

I wanna get past 9 weeks 5 days. That's when I m/c last.

So 3 more weeks. Maybe then I'll feel a little better.

I cannot wait to get past 7 weeks and 4 days...never made it past. Anyone else hoping to get past certain little milestones?

:wave: Me. I'm worried about the 22nd of May as that's when I had my miscarriage with my first pregnancy :sad1:

I wanna get passed my scan date, I miscarried not even a week before I was meant to have my scan. Then the friday after we went on holiday.
I miscarried 26th june last year and this year we go on holiday on the 20th june so realistically I would like to get through the holiday then to the scan.
I have no reason to believe it will happen again but I suppose it's always on your mind isn't it.

it's same way as my other mc..im heartbroken x

That's devastating - big hugs to you:hugs::hugs:
Hi, I'm due on Jan 1st with baby number 2. Am very excited and can't wait to have the 12 week scan :)

Welcome!! And congrats:happydance:

Ladies I've just received my dating scan letter it's on the 16th June! I'm feeling positive now, I never received my appointment with my previous pregnancy that sadly ended in a mc. So this maybe a sign that this is my sticky! :) x

Fantastic news! I have mine on the 27th of June - will be 12 wks & 1 day then....so nervous!!!

My Gummie bear has a heartbeat!! Just got back from my scan and all is perfect! I bawled. Only a handful of weeks then I can feel completely in the clear. (Gotta figure out how to shrink an image to post it.)

Milestone down. *whew*

(((( hugs )))) to the mamas with losses. Nothing is harder. I'm so sorry.

How wonderful!!! Hearing the hb must be amazing :happydance:

Ladies you all seem to be having your midwives appointment already or very soon- my first appointment is not until the 25th of June (at just under 12 wks)....is this normal?!?!:shrug:

I called them up & they said it was fine to have it that late - worried that there might be something wrong but won't find out till then :nope:

I'm laura, I'm 21 from caerphilly, South Wales, UK.
I have a two year old little girl who's a monster.

I've just had a scan and confirmed that I'm 6 weeks 4 days pregnant!

Gives me an EDD of 5th January 2015.

I'm laura, I'm 21 from caerphilly, South Wales, UK.
I have a two year old little girl who's a monster.

I've just had a scan and confirmed that I'm 6 weeks 4 days pregnant!

Gives me an EDD of 5th January 2015.

Welcome to the group! And a H&H 9 mths :hugs:

Hello everyone! I just found out two days ago that I am pregnant with baby #2! Due on January 20, 2015(which also happens to be my mother's birthday!) DS is 19 months old and we wanted them to be fairly close in age. We are waiting a little to tell anyone, to make sure everything goes well, but it feels so great to be able to post it! I was actually very shocked to get my BFP this month, as this was our very first cycle TTC. :happydance:

Hello everyone! I just found out two days ago that I am pregnant with baby #2! Due on January 20, 2015(which also happens to be my mother's birthday!) DS is 19 months old and we wanted them to be fairly close in age. We are waiting a little to tell anyone, to make sure everything goes well, but it feels so great to be able to post it! I was actually very shocked to get my BFP this month, as this was our very first cycle TTC. :happydance:

Wishing you a healthy 9 months!!

Booked my first appointment today. (June 9th) but it's just the regular family history , height/weight appt. then I will be scheduled a follow up with a doctor to look for heartbeat on the Doppler. Wishing I was getting an ultrasound !

I've been lurking but was scared to post until we got our first scan under our belt. We transferred two embryos April 17th, and both stuck! We found out today we are expecting TWINS!

Due date is January 2nd :happydance:

Can't wait to dive in and get to know you all better now!

I've been lurking but was scared to post until we got our first scan under our belt. We transferred two embryos April 17th, and both stuck! We found out today we are expecting TWINS!

Due date is January 2nd :happydance:

Can't wait to dive in and get to know you all better now!

Twins? Awesome!! Wooohooo!! :happydance: happy & healthy 9 months!!

Nice to have you and the other newer ladies here xx :hugs:

Ladies I'm using a great app called ovia pregnancy thought il pass it on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"