*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Wifey - I got my BFP first cycle after my mmc so I'm pooping my pants! I'm so nervous but trying to stay positive, our baby passed at 8 week 3 days so if I can get past that il be a bit more relaxed I think. Fx you get your sticky bean Hun x

anyone else really grumpy today? my husband is driving me up the wall with the i need help too, and i need a nap too. i end up watching the 1year old, trying to clean the house, including his chores, work a full time job as an assiztant director of a nursing home, and help with taking care of my sick grandmother. this sounds awful, and i know its hormones but sometimes i dont sven want to be pregnant. ugh. hormones!

Hormones are tough, I feel so cross today and in such an awful mood all I want to do is sleep! It's such a gorgeous day outside too and I've stayed in all day, probably hasn't helped my mood but I had so much house work to do. I hope you feel better soon x

Hormones are tough, I feel so cross today and in such an awful mood all I want to do is sleep! It's such a gorgeous day outside too and I've stayed in all day, probably hasn't helped my mood but I had so much house work to do. I hope you feel better soon x

I haven't left the house all day too and feel a little bit disgusted with myself especially since its such a nice day. I just feel so icky!

I haven't left the house all day too and feel a little bit disgusted with myself especially since its such a nice day. I just feel so icky!

I know what you mean, I can't wait for bed!

Argh it must be a day for the hormones to be running wild!! I've just had a huge argument with my hubby over absolutely nothing!! & I totally started it, then I started crying, the boys started arguing over the play station so I started crying again!! Jeez I can't be doing with these hormones!! Pity I can't sit in the garden with a nice cold alcoholic drink :-( oh well looks like I'm sitting in the garden with a nice cold glass of juice, it's soooo not the same on a lovely day like today but never mind, the things we do to have kids xx

So this is a bit of a tmi post, buuuuut...

When dtd has anyone else been experiencing way more intense "o's"?

Not that I'm complaining...:blush:

Argh it must be a day for the hormones to be running wild!! I've just had a huge argument with my hubby over absolutely nothing!! & I totally started it, then I started crying, the boys started arguing over the play station so I started crying again!! Jeez I can't be doing with these hormones!! Pity I can't sit in the garden with a nice cold alcoholic drink :-( oh well looks like I'm sitting in the garden with a nice cold glass of juice, it's soooo not the same on a lovely day like today but never mind, the things we do to have kids xx

Hahaha! Oh what I'd do for a large glass if wine right now! I'm gonna enjoy my diet coke ;) me and hubby had an argument today too I shouted at him told him it's his fault none if my clothes fit and I hated him :haha: he laughed at me which made me even more angry lol! X

Totally feeling urgh today too. Need to do a food shop as we had no food, but I feel so sick I can't even decide what food we need, so asked my boyfriend to come and help "but I want to do my man stuff today with my mates" he came with me but was grumpy all the time. I got home unpacked put washing on cleaned out the animals and tidied, now heading to work, so so tired, I need a nap..... Xxx

I refuse to dtd until about 14 weeks or so :haha: poor hubby!

We were put on dtd "restriction" since transfer.....hasn't stopped me from having crazy o's WHILE I'M SLEEPING. Wasn't supposed to o at all but it happens at least once every couple of nights and to my embarrassment and mild horror it's all completely out of my control :shock:

My drive is insane so I can't wait to put some of those to good use once we're given the go ahead to resume :blush:

That use to happen to me while pregnant with my daughter nearly every night! Very embarrassing :haha:

Is there any reason not to? Everything I've read says it should fine, so I figure if I'm going to m/c it'll happen either way...

Is there any reason not to? Everything I've read says it should fine, so I figure if I'm going to m/c it'll happen either way...

It's totally safe! But with my mmc after we had sex it brought on the bleeding, absolutely nothing to do with why I miscarried but I'm just waiting until 14 weeks for my own sanity really, but it's safe x

I hate to say this, but I'd rather start bleeding sooner rather than later- going on thinking I was pregnant... (Granted all of mine ended much earlier than yours, so I don't know how I'd feel later on)
Could be part of the temping thing- know I shouldn't, worry a but, but like the idea of seeing it coming. I told myself I have to stop by my scan, 'cause this is ridiculous and acomplishing nothing... At least I stopped buying hpt's?

Hey everyone, gosh, this group is massive! Hello and welcome to all the new ladies, I have missed so much by not checking this for 2 days!!

So... My private reassurance scan was booked for Tuesday coming. I woke up this morning however and just knew I had to have a scan today. I was so anxious and didn't wanna get out of bed. One of my friends is visiting tomorrow and she is 24 weeks and haven't seen her for ages so think this may have triggered more anxiety on my part...
Anyhows, I phoned the scan place and they managed to slot me in this afternoon...
I'm pleased to say all is well, saw a good strong little heartbeat and dating as I thought I should -6+4 - (I ovulate a bit later than average)
I have passed the point at which I miscarried in February and so I blubbed when I heard the hb... Dh was really emotional too- we were told to expect trouble conceiving after he had chemotherapy last year so finally life is getting better again
Know I'm not out of the woods yet but feeling really positive now :)
Hope everyone is well x

Hey everyone, gosh, this group is massive! Hello and welcome to all the new ladies, I have missed so much by not checking this for 2 days!!

So... My private reassurance scan was booked for Tuesday coming. I woke up this morning however and just knew I had to have a scan today. I was so anxious and didn't wanna get out of bed. One of my friends is visiting tomorrow and she is 24 weeks and haven't seen her for ages so think this may have triggered more anxiety on my part...
Anyhows, I phoned the scan place and they managed to slot me in this afternoon...
I'm pleased to say all is well, saw a good strong little heartbeat and dating as I thought I should -6+4 - (I ovulate a bit later than average)
I have passed the point at which I miscarried in February and so I blubbed when I heard the hb... Dh was really emotional too- we were told to expect trouble conceiving after he had chemotherapy last year so finally life is getting better again
Hope everyone is well x

That's such great news!!! :) so pleased for you Hun x

Hope everyone is well x
That's fab news xxx

Haha yep I've Definatly noticed it, we've only dtd a few times since my bfp as hubby's been working away a lot so I don't know wether it's the hormones or wether I've missed him since he's been away but they're Definatly more intense! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->