*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Went to the hospital and my HCG is 11 :/
They said no evidence of pregnancy on U/S and could have lost early.

I thought my period was April 15 but I just remember it was the 20th. They based in from the 15/16th so I could just be early and can't see anything on ultrasound because of being early.

Nervous...

Praying everything turns out well. Keep us updated!!!

Well, I think symptoms are finally kicking in!! Been nauseous and gaggy all day. I've been sick too, so that doesn't help. Boobs have been getting more sore over the last few days, and when I took my bra off tonight, it felt like boulders hanging off my chest, lol. I'm ready to insert a catheter too!!! I think I've peed at least 30 times today. Guess what???? Gotta go AGAIN!!! :)

Hi Ladies:) mind if I join? I found out yesterday that we finally got pregnant:) We are so happy! EDD is the 23rd January. We've been ttc for 29 months! I had a beta yesterday and it was 303 on 15dpo. I did my 2nd iui and tested out the trigger. By 11dpo it was negative and didn't have tests to test again. Dh wouldn't let me buy either! Only symptoms I have are cramps that feel like af will show any minute! Sore boobs and nipples and a dry mouth. I didn't have any nausea with dd, almost 7years ago, so I'm hoping I don't get it this time around. I go on Monday for beta#2 to see if its doubling:) fx

I officially repent and will never have pizza again while pregnant. Worst heartburn EVER!!

Ironically...sushi (cooked rolls of course) has been a solid, non-vomit inducing food so far.

I'm from Georgia! My sister lives in nc, though!

Yay more ladies from the US! :hugs:

Went to the hospital and my HCG is 11 :/
They said no evidence of pregnancy on U/S and could have lost early.

I thought my period was April 15 but I just remember it was the 20th. They based in from the 15/16th so I could just be early and can't see anything on ultrasound because of being early.

Nervous...

I really hope you are able to get things figured out sweetie. I will have my fingers crossed for you! xx

Well, I think symptoms are finally kicking in!! Been nauseous and gaggy all day. I've been sick too, so that doesn't help. Boobs have been getting more sore over the last few days, and when I took my bra off tonight, it felt like boulders hanging off my chest, lol. I'm ready to insert a catheter too!!! I think I've peed at least 30 times today. Guess what???? Gotta go AGAIN!!! :)

Yay for symptoms!!! If you have nausea you should try some of these preggie drops. I went and bought the drop version and the lollipop version. I have not yet tried them but I have heard really good things about them. If you are interested you can buy them at "Babies'R'Us" or order them online. There might be other stores you can find them at but this was the only store in my area that carried them.

https://www.amazon.com/Preggie-Drop...8&qid=1400293722&sr=8-2&keywords=preggie+pops

Hi Ladies:) mind if I join? I found out yesterday that we finally got pregnant:) We are so happy! EDD is the 23rd January. We've been ttc for 29 months! I had a beta yesterday and it was 303 on 15dpo. I did my 2nd iui and tested out the trigger. By 11dpo it was negative and didn't have tests to test again. Dh wouldn't let me buy either! Only symptoms I have are cramps that feel like af will show any minute! Sore boobs and nipples and a dry mouth. I didn't have any nausea with dd, almost 7years ago, so I'm hoping I don't get it this time around. I go on Monday for beta#2 to see if its doubling:) fx

Congratulations sweetie!!! Welcome to the group as well! <3 :hugs:

sorry i cant write a proper post just now ladies ds2 has stolen an arm to sleep on lol

but has any1 else used the fertility friend pregnancy site? silly thing is confusing me.. its got me down as 7 weeks 2 days pregnant when by ovulation im only 4 weeks. :s

sorry i cant write a proper post just now ladies ds2 has stolen an arm to sleep on lol

but has any1 else used the fertility friend pregnancy site? silly thing is confusing me.. its got me down as 7 weeks 2 days pregnant when by ovulation im only 4 weeks. :s

Do not forget, they count 2 weeks before ovulation as well. I do not know where the extra week and 2 days comes from lol.

Do not forget, they count 2 weeks before ovulation as well.

im 4 weeks 4 days including the two weeks. its going by my LMP i think. Id have thought it would have gone by ovulation date.

thanks though hun :hugs:

im 4 weeks 4 days including the two weeks. its going by my LMP i think. Id have thought it would have gone by ovulation date.

Well it can go by ovulation date. The reason it might be off with LMP is because everyone has a different cycle length. So sometimes they just rope everyone into the standard 28 days. If you know your conception date (Ovulation most likely), you could always start there instead. I am not sure if the site you are using offers that tho. Another thing you can try is going to these other sites (link below) and calculate your due date. That way you can use your due date + LMP to see if that is more accurate.

1.) https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator
2.) https://www.justmommies.com/duedate.shtml

The only other thing I can think of as to why it could be calculating that way is maybe you made an error in entering the dates. It just does not make sense for you to be 4w4d but it says your 7w2d lol. Sometimes those tickers can be so weird lol.

Morning/afternoon/evening (depending on whereabouts you are)
How are we all feeling today?
I'm currently feeling ok, no sign of sickness yet, but my god it was warm last night!! Swollen burning feet all night is no good when you're exhausted :-(
Another busy day for me today, we're getting all our camping stuff out & making sure it's all there & clean before we go next Friday, we've not used it since last august.
Hope you all have a good day xxx

Well it can go by ovulation date. The reason it might be off with LMP is because everyone has a different cycle length. So sometimes they just rope everyone into the standard 28 days. If you know your conception date (Ovulation most likely), you could always start there instead. I am not sure if the site you are using offers that tho. Another thing you can try is going to these other sites (link below) and calculate your due date. That way you can use your due date + LMP to see if that is more accurate.

1.) https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator
2.) https://www.justmommies.com/duedate.shtml

The only other thing I can think of as to why it could be calculating that way is maybe you made an error in entering the dates. It just does not make sense for you to be 4w4d but it says your 7w2d lol. Sometimes those tickers can be so weird lol.

thanks hun.. i think iv found a way to set it to the O date due date. I have super duper long cycles so if it went by my LMP i would be 7 weeks 2d instead of the 4weeks 5 days i actually am (lol forgot to add a day on from yesterday :haha: )

I hate how things just assume everyone has a nice normal cycle lol. mine last months on end xx

thanks hun.. i think iv found a way to set it to the O date due date. I have super duper long cycles so if it went by my LMP i would be 7 weeks 2d instead of the 4weeks 5 days i actually am (lol forgot to add a day on from yesterday :haha: )

I hate how things just assume everyone has a nice normal cycle lol. mine last months on end xx

I see your tickers now! They look great! I do not understand why they rope us into a 28 day cycle, it is kind of weird for most EDD calculators & Pregnancy tickers. It's ok tho, we have a way around it hehe! I also have rather longish cycles. Mine were anywhere from 33-35 days.

I'm currently feeling ok, no sign of sickness yet, but my god it was warm last night!! Swollen burning feet all night is no good when you're exhausted :-(
Another busy day for me today, we're getting all our camping stuff out & making sure it's all there & clean before we go next Friday, we've not used it since last august.

I love camping! I bet you all are so excited!

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well.

I'm thinking I might have a pregnancy symptom at last. I just had fresh bacon and roasted pepper ravioli for tea, but just HAD to have mayonnaise on it! Thats just odd.

Anyone here having Irish twins? Or had Irish twins? I'm due a month before DD first birthday lol.

morning hun :D im feeling rather good this morning.. usual feeling sick but good :D I have to agree... i was way too warm last night dh came in to me cuddling the duvet instead of being covered with it :haha: ooo where are you going camping hun?

I see your tickers now! They look great! I do not understand why they rope us into a 28 day cycle, it is kind of weird for most EDD calculators & Pregnancy tickers. It's ok tho, we have a way around it hehe! I also have rather longish cycles. Mine were anywhere from 33-35 days.

I know! well my 1st cycle was 113 days then this was into the 30s before i O'd but i put that down to vitex shortening my cycle

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well.

I'm thinking I might have a pregnancy symptom at last. I just had fresh bacon and roasted pepper ravioli for tea, but just HAD to have mayonnaise on it! Thats just odd.

woo for symptoms :dance: Mayo is an awsome one ;) nom nom

Where you guys make the ticker thingies at? I am not making one yet as I am too paranoid. Just wanna know so when I feel comfortable enough I know where to go.

Why I am up at 4am I have no idea loool

Where you guys make the ticker thingies at? I am not making one yet as I am too paranoid. Just wanna know so when I feel comfortable enough I know where to go.

Why I am up at 4am I have no idea loool

just click on one you like hun and it should take you to the page it was made (apart from my bottom one as i made that myself) xx

Thanks for those that replied to me, I can't multi quote on my phone. The cramps eased off and there was never any bleeding so I am feeling better now, actually have a bit of Nausea Which is quite exciting
Hope everyone has a good day today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->