*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Is anyone getting any cramping? I've just started in the past hour :-( I'm hoping it's just because I've not stopped all morning, there's no bleeding or spotting so I know that's a good sign, doesn't stop the worrying though, I've not really had much at all so it kinda took me by suprise x

I called my doc on Friday because of all my cramping. I get sharp almost stretching/popping pains when standing from sitting, and randomly walking around. If I stand up and am active for more than a minute or two, I start to get some bad period-like cramps. I've also been getting some random dizzy spells. I was told that the cramping sounds like it's fine (esp. since no bleeding), and to just take it easy and take things slow. She also advised eating every 2 hours, even if it's just half a banana.

I'm actually a bit worried because I woke up this morning and felt completely fine- like my normal not-pregnant fine. For the first time in almost a week I didn't wake up at 4am having to pee. I barely had to when I woke up at 7:30. Then I realized that my boobs barely hurt. I also had no cramps at all. Over the last hour the boobs have started to hurt again, which I figure is a good sign. I also feel a bit nauseous, which is either from hormones or drainage (lovely, I know).
So- I'm on the opposite side and a bit worried about not cramping, just since I've had it the entire time! haha

Is anyone getting any cramping? I've just started in the past hour :-( I'm hoping it's just because I've not stopped all morning, there's no bleeding or spotting so I know that's a good sign, doesn't stop the worrying though, I've not really had much at all so it kinda took me by suprise x

I am probably not much help, but I have had cramping on and off the entire time. It is not heavy cramping just really light twinges here and there especially if I am sitting in one spot for awhile. Hope this helps to ease at least some of your worry.

EDIT: i went and asked trusty google, apparently it is completely normal to have light cramping, some woman even seem to have it throughout the entire pregnancy.

I've had some light cramping too - was worried for ages as it felt like AF coming on...but Dr Google did say it was normal :thumbup:

Since I had a MMC in March I've been pretty nervous about this pregnancy. I do have a good feeling about it though. I tested at about 4 weeks 3 days and I got Pregnant 2-3 weeks on a clear blue digital. I tested this morning again (at 5 weeks 2 days) and I got 3+ weeks on the clear blue! I'm so happy the little bean is growing. It's going to feel like forever until my first OB appointment. Anyone else get there BFP after a MMC?

Hi, I got my BFP after recurrent miscarriages so I understand your nervousness. Try not to dwell on that too much I know its hard to say but otherwise you just think the worse all the time and running to the bathroom every minute. Everything is going fine this pregnancy and we saw the little heartbeat it was amazing. Maybe get your bloods tested weekly for peace of mind :)

0203- i'm same day as you, and while walking down the hall i had a sharp stitch that made me stop in my tracks. been having some odd cramping today as well... hopefully everything is ok and this is normal for where we are!

Ive had some weirdo cramping today behind my belly button more like a pulling sensation I am sure its perfectly normal :)

Went to the hospital and my HCG is 11 :/
They said no evidence of pregnancy on U/S and could have lost early.

I thought my period was April 15 but I just remember it was the 20th. They based in from the 15/16th so I could just be early and can't see anything on ultrasound because of being early.

Nervous...

Oh fingers x for you. I just saw on a later post your all good. Thats fantastic news :happydance:

Hi Ladies:) mind if I join? I found out yesterday that we finally got pregnant:) We are so happy! EDD is the 23rd January. We've been ttc for 29 months! I had a beta yesterday and it was 303 on 15dpo. I did my 2nd iui and tested out the trigger. By 11dpo it was negative and didn't have tests to test again. Dh wouldn't let me buy either! Only symptoms I have are cramps that feel like af will show any minute! Sore boobs and nipples and a dry mouth. I didn't have any nausea with dd, almost 7years ago, so I'm hoping I don't get it this time around. I go on Monday for beta#2 to see if its doubling:) fx

Congrats and welcome to the group :)

Yep Ive been cramping today mainly behind belly button, stretching pulling feeling. Took me off guard I had to sit for a bit, I am sure its all normal and fine tho :hugs:

Mrs- I've been cramping on and off, but its because of your uterus accommodating that little bean! I sometimes feel like af is on her way! Try not to stress to much!

Thanks ladies xx
Like I said it's probably because I've not stopped all day, I'm current sat with my feet up drinking a cup of peppermint tea x

I called my doc on Friday because of all my cramping. I get sharp almost stretching/popping pains when standing from sitting, and randomly walking around. If I stand up and am active for more than a minute or two, I start to get some bad period-like cramps. I've also been getting some random dizzy spells. I was told that the cramping sounds like it's fine (esp. since no bleeding), and to just take it easy and take things slow. She also advised eating every 2 hours, even if it's just half a banana.

I'm actually a bit worried because I woke up this morning and felt completely fine- like my normal not-pregnant fine. For the first time in almost a week I didn't wake up at 4am having to pee. I barely had to when I woke up at 7:30. Then I realized that my boobs barely hurt. I also had no cramps at all. Over the last hour the boobs have started to hurt again, which I figure is a good sign. I also feel a bit nauseous, which is either from hormones or drainage (lovely, I know).
So- I'm on the opposite side and a bit worried about not cramping, just since I've had it the entire time! haha

Do not worry sweetie. No symptoms sometimes happens. At least in my experience it does. It happens to me most right when I wake up like you, then once I get moving everything falls into place again.

I've had some light cramping too - was worried for ages as it felt like AF coming on...but Dr Google did say it was normal :thumbup:

Don't you just LOVE Dr. Google? I would hate to live even 30 years ago when the internet barely existed. I love just being able to look anything up when I want and get some pretty credible answers. Of course you have to fish through it but its worth it!

Do not worry sweetie. No symptoms sometimes happens. At least in my experience it does. It happens to me most right when I wake up like you, then once I get moving everything falls into place again.

Don't you just LOVE Dr. Google? I would hate to live even 30 years ago when the internet barely existed. I love just being able to look anything up when I want and get some pretty credible answers. Of course you have to fish through it but its worth it!

Haha! Yes I don't know what I would have done without the internet telling me everything was ok....:haha:

ugh i spoke too soon. cramps are back. should have enjoyed the time without them! :haha:

Thanks for those that replied to me, I can't multi quote on my phone. The cramps eased off and there was never any bleeding so I am feeling better now, actually have a bit of Nausea Which is quite exciting
Hope everyone has a good day today!

That's excellent news!!

Happy Sunday afternoon jelly beans xxx hope everyone is well. Still haven't told friends or family yet, it's very hard work as one just had a beautiful baby on Wednesday!! 5weeks n 6 days and having period pains! Am I going crazy, has anyone else had this ????

Happy Sunday afternoon jelly beans xxx hope everyone is well. Still haven't told friends or family yet, it's very hard work as one just had a beautiful baby on Wednesday!! 5weeks n 6 days and having period pains! Am I going crazy, has anyone else had this ????

Nope I had them before, had 2 paracetamol & went to bed got up pains gone but my sickness is back :-(

Took another test this morning and it's still positive. Faint, but it's there.

I still FEEL pregnant. I swear I can feel my uterus in there either heavy and stretching.

So I guess I will find out for sure if my tests keep showing up positive and if my levels rise when I follow up.

11ml HCG is just so low.

I still FEEL pregnant. I swear I can feel my uterus in there either heavy and stretching.

So I guess I will find out for sure if my tests keep showing up positive and if my levels rise when I follow up.

11ml HCG is just so low.

Hi hun, don't beat yourself up until you have that follow up! Maybe you're earlier than you think! Fx it all works out in the end!

11ml HCG is just so low.

Keeping my fx for you Hun xx

Haha!! How beautiful this place is, was the first thing I fell in love with. We absolutely love it here!! You can definitely lick the ground in some places!!

Have you ever been to Cary?

No, but I've been meaning to. A friend of mine lives there. We tend to spend more time in Charlotte because we have some really close friends out there.

Sickness had hit me earlier this time just me and my basin :(

I haven't bought anything yet, but I've been looking at breast pumps reviews, bedding-I have a feeling it's a boy, and toddler furniture for my princess. Oh I take that back I bought a Doppler, but it's still too early to hear the hb

I am so lost when it comes to breastfeeding. I have decided to do it but I have no idea where to start. Do the pumps help so that you can take the milk on the go without breastfeeding in public? I feel so lost when it comes to this, any advice would be great. xx

We've not bought any baby things yet we are waiting until after the scan :)

When do you think a good time to start buying stuff would be?

Breast pumps are useful when you have to be away like for work, errands, anything the baby wouldn't be with you. If you and the baby are out an about you will most likely have to pump or nurse as most breastfed babies eat every 2 hours. I was anxious about nursing in public with my first, but there are ways to do it without being exposed. They make great nursing covers. My best advice is to call the local hospitals, most have a lactation consultant who can be your best friend (mine is on speed dial). They can help you decide on a pump, supplies etc. I will answer questions to the best of my ability but I always recommend calling the lactation consultant:thumbup:

Yay hubby's just had a text to say he can have some time off in the morning to come with me for my scan x

I haven't bought anything yet, but I've been looking at breast pumps reviews, bedding-I have a feeling it's a boy, and toddler furniture for my princess. Oh I take that back I bought a Doppler, but it's still too early to hear the hb

I am so lost when it comes to breastfeeding. I have decided to do it but I have no idea where to start. Do the pumps help so that you can take the milk on the go without breastfeeding in public? I feel so lost when it comes to this, any advice would be great. xx

We've not bought any baby things yet we are waiting until after the scan :)

When do you think a good time to start buying stuff would be?

Breast pumps are useful when you have to be away like for work, errands, anything the baby wouldn't be with you. If you and the baby are out an about you will most likely have to pump or nurse as most breastfed babies eat every 2 hours. I was anxious about nursing in public with my first, but there are ways to do it without being exposed. They make great nursing covers. My best advice is to call the local hospitals, most have a lactation consultant who can be your best friend (mine is on speed dial). They can help you decide on a pump, supplies etc. I will answer questions to the best of my ability but I always recommend calling the lactation consultant:thumbup:

I breastfed my son I used tommee tippy bottles and the manual tommee tippy pump I always had expressed milk so my hubby could feed him when I was just so tired I got told the tommee tippy bottles are best as they have more natural nipples and reduces the chance of nipple confusing or them prefering one over the other I also never gave him a dummy

Thanks guys. I still feel very hungry and bloated.
No sickness but I didn't have sickness with my first! Lol.
WAY hungrier this time though.

Two +'s today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"