*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Is anyone else really uncomfortable sleeping?? My poor boyfriend has no pillows because they are all under my bum, back and neck... I read somewhere not to sleep on your back and that left side is better to get blood to the placenta, I now have to constantly sleep like that.... Still feeling really sick but starting to eat more then one meal a day.... Xxxxx

Is anyone else really uncomfortable sleeping?? My poor boyfriend has no pillows because they are all under my bum, back and neck... I read somewhere not to sleep on your back and that left side is better to get blood to the placenta, I now have to constantly sleep like that.... Still feeling really sick but starting to eat more then one meal a day.... Xxxxx

It is ok to sleep on your back through the first trimester.

Thanks for those that replied to me, I can't multi quote on my phone. The cramps eased off and there was never any bleeding so I am feeling better now, actually have a bit of Nausea Which is quite exciting
Hope everyone has a good day today!

im glad your ok hun :hugs: that must have been quite scary!

Dawn.. kiwi is right you can sleep on your back now. its just when we are further on you have to try stay off your back. :hugs:

I just made my first baby purchase :haha: getting an early start. Got a NUK glass bottle starter set x

We're so excited but now we've got everything out I'm thinking "how the hell did we fit it all in the car last year!! Haha
We're going down to my brother in laws, well about a mile from his, near Cardiff, he's based in the army down there, normally we stay at there's but it's always abit cramped to we thought we might Aswel combine the camping with visiting them xx

aww i bet that will be lovely! I hope this weather holds out for you hun :thumbup:

Hi Ladies:) mind if I join? I found out yesterday that we finally got pregnant:) We are so happy! EDD is the 23rd January. We've been ttc for 29 months! I had a beta yesterday and it was 303 on 15dpo. I did my 2nd iui and tested out the trigger. By 11dpo it was negative and didn't have tests to test again. Dh wouldn't let me buy either! Only symptoms I have are cramps that feel like af will show any minute! Sore boobs and nipples and a dry mouth. I didn't have any nausea with dd, almost 7years ago, so I'm hoping I don't get it this time around. I go on Monday for beta#2 to see if its doubling:) fx

Welcome!! And congratulations.... :hugs:

It is ok to sleep on your back through the first trimester.

Thanks for those that replied to me, I can't multi quote on my phone. The cramps eased off and there was never any bleeding so I am feeling better now, actually have a bit of Nausea Which is quite exciting
Hope everyone has a good day today!

im glad your ok hun :hugs: that must have been quite scary!

Dawn.. kiwi is right you can sleep on your back now. its just when we are further on you have to try stay off your back. :hugs:

I just made my first baby purchase :haha: getting an early start. Got a NUK glass bottle starter set x

Thank you I will possibly move sleeping portions, I'm just so scared I don't want to do anything that could cause harm to bub.

I really want to buy something but I'm scared its too early?? I saw the most adorable booties in a shop near me, I might just get them anyway....

Thank you xxxx

Morning ladies, I feel dreadful this morning I can't get out of bed, my head is so sore and I'm just so tired!

Hope everyone else is ok? :)

Ooh camping! That's gonna be so much fun mrs, I hope your sickness stays well away x

Morning ladies, I feel dreadful this morning I can't get out of bed, my head is so sore and I'm just so tired!

Hope everyone else is ok? :)

Ooh camping! That's gonna be so much fun mrs, I hope your sickness stays well away x

Sorry you feel so bad this morning :(. I am actually feeling a bit nauseous. Going to try out those preggie drops to see if they help! Have any of you ladies been looking at baby things? I have, just some small things. Is there anything any of you would recommend new mommies get? If you could provide links for anyone that gives suggestions!

Hey everyone, gosh, this group is massive! Hello and welcome to all the new ladies, I have missed so much by not checking this for 2 days!!

So... My private reassurance scan was booked for Tuesday coming. I woke up this morning however and just knew I had to have a scan today. I was so anxious and didn't wanna get out of bed. One of my friends is visiting tomorrow and she is 24 weeks and haven't seen her for ages so think this may have triggered more anxiety on my part...
Anyhows, I phoned the scan place and they managed to slot me in this afternoon...
I'm pleased to say all is well, saw a good strong little heartbeat and dating as I thought I should -6+4 - (I ovulate a bit later than average)
I have passed the point at which I miscarried in February and so I blubbed when I heard the hb... Dh was really emotional too- we were told to expect trouble conceiving after he had chemotherapy last year so finally life is getting better again
Know I'm not out of the woods yet but feeling really positive now :)
Hope everyone is well x

What wonderful news!!:hugs:

OMG ladies!! Told my sisters yesterday about the pregnancy and one of my sisters also admitted she is pregnant!!!! :happydance:

She is due 2 days before me!!!!!!!

I haven't bought anything yet, but I've been looking at breast pumps reviews, bedding-I have a feeling it's a boy, and toddler furniture for my princess. Oh I take that back I bought a Doppler, but it's still too early to hear the hb

Hey everyone, gosh, this group is massive! Hello and welcome to all the new ladies, I have missed so much by not checking this for 2 days!!

So... My private reassurance scan was booked for Tuesday coming. I woke up this morning however and just knew I had to have a scan today. I was so anxious and didn't wanna get out of bed. One of my friends is visiting tomorrow and she is 24 weeks and haven't seen her for ages so think this may have triggered more anxiety on my part...
Anyhows, I phoned the scan place and they managed to slot me in this afternoon...
I'm pleased to say all is well, saw a good strong little heartbeat and dating as I thought I should -6+4 - (I ovulate a bit later than average)
I have passed the point at which I miscarried in February and so I blubbed when I heard the hb... Dh was really emotional too- we were told to expect trouble conceiving after he had chemotherapy last year so finally life is getting better again
Know I'm not out of the woods yet but feeling really positive now :)
Hope everyone is well x

What wonderful news!!:hugs:

OMG ladies!! Told my sisters yesterday about the pregnancy and one of my sisters also admitted she is pregnant!!!! :happydance:

She is due 2 days before me!!!!!!!

Oh my god that's amazing news! How exciting x

We've not bought any baby things yet we are waiting until after the scan :)

I haven't bought anything yet, but I've been looking at breast pumps reviews, bedding-I have a feeling it's a boy, and toddler furniture for my princess. Oh I take that back I bought a Doppler, but it's still too early to hear the hb

I am so lost when it comes to breastfeeding. I have decided to do it but I have no idea where to start. Do the pumps help so that you can take the milk on the go without breastfeeding in public? I feel so lost when it comes to this, any advice would be great. xx

We've not bought any baby things yet we are waiting until after the scan :)

When do you think a good time to start buying stuff would be?

Kiwi - I think it all depends on how you feel, with my daughter I bought a few bits at about six weeks and after we had our ten week scan I started to buy more things but I bought most stuff after the 20 week scan when we found out the sex. The only reason I'm holding off this time is because of my previous losses, so I'm more cautious xx

Yeah my boyfriend said I can get a Doppler after we have spoken to the midwife. I can't wait to start buying stuff xxx

Is anyone getting any cramping? I've just started in the past hour :-( I'm hoping it's just because I've not stopped all morning, there's no bleeding or spotting so I know that's a good sign, doesn't stop the worrying though, I've not really had much at all so it kinda took me by suprise x

Is anyone getting any cramping? I've just started in the past hour :-( I'm hoping it's just because I've not stopped all morning, there's no bleeding or spotting so I know that's a good sign, doesn't stop the worrying though, I've not really had much at all so it kinda took me by suprise x

I am probably not much help, but I have had cramping on and off the entire time. It is not heavy cramping just really light twinges here and there especially if I am sitting in one spot for awhile. Hope this helps to ease at least some of your worry.

EDIT: i went and asked trusty google, apparently it is completely normal to have light cramping, some woman even seem to have it throughout the entire pregnancy.

I've not had any cramping really this time round, it's most likely because you've over done it, I'd sit down for a while Hun and relax. :hugs:

Penguin- that's amazing that you and your sister are expecting at the same time! This happened to me and my sis 7 years ago! Her son is 3 weeks before my dd. She announced her pregnancy again a few weeks ago, but she sadly lost that little bean! It would have been sort of the same this time around! Now you guys can share symptoms*fun times*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->