*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Went to the hospital and my HCG is 11 :/
They said no evidence of pregnancy on U/S and could have lost early.

I thought my period was April 15 but I just remember it was the 20th. They based in from the 15/16th so I could just be early and can't see anything on ultrasound because of being early.

Nervous...

I have everything crossed for you that it's just early days :hugs: x

Hi Ladies:) mind if I join? I found out yesterday that we finally got pregnant:) We are so happy! EDD is the 23rd January. We've been ttc for 29 months! I had a beta yesterday and it was 303 on 15dpo. I did my 2nd iui and tested out the trigger. By 11dpo it was negative and didn't have tests to test again. Dh wouldn't let me buy either! Only symptoms I have are cramps that feel like af will show any minute! Sore boobs and nipples and a dry mouth. I didn't have any nausea with dd, almost 7years ago, so I'm hoping I don't get it this time around. I go on Monday for beta#2 to see if its doubling:) fx

Thanks guys... I'm due Jan 26th

Welcome and congrats ladies! :happydance:

sorry i cant write a proper post just now ladies ds2 has stolen an arm to sleep on lol

but has any1 else used the fertility friend pregnancy site? silly thing is confusing me.. its got me down as 7 weeks 2 days pregnant when by ovulation im only 4 weeks. :s

My FF worked out my EDD by ovulation.... Did you use it for temping/marking your OPK's and whatnot on?

Anyone here having Irish twins? Or had Irish twins? I'm due a month before DD first birthday lol.

I've never even heard of that phrase! :haha: is it just a year ahead!? My daughter's are exactly 2 years and 2 months apart. Not quite the same lol!

Is anyone else really uncomfortable sleeping?? My poor boyfriend has no pillows because they are all under my bum, back and neck... I read somewhere not to sleep on your back and that left side is better to get blood to the placenta, I now have to constantly sleep like that.... Still feeling really sick but starting to eat more then one meal a day.... Xxxxx

I'm sleeping like a rock thankfully! Don't worry about not sleeping on your front or right side just yet, I think it's when you get to about 14 weeks and baby is well above your pelvis, and heavy enough to press on a nerve if you sleep on your right :flower:

When do you think a good time to start buying stuff would be?

Buy stuff whenever you feel comfortable to do so :) everybody's different. Admittedly I started buying some neutral baby blankets and sleep suits for both of my girls, but I'd never experienced a cm at that point and didn't think it would ever happen! I felt a little reluctant to start buying anything too early this time but I'm now past the gestation of my January mc so I'm feeling a bit more optimistic, and I'm already having a little look online at bits I like! :lol: going to have my early scan at some point after next weekend and if everything is well I might treat bubs to a little something!

Happy Sunday afternoon jelly beans xxx hope everyone is well. Still haven't told friends or family yet, it's very hard work as one just had a beautiful baby on Wednesday!! 5weeks n 6 days and having period pains! Am I going crazy, has anyone else had this ????

What kind of pains? Backache and stretching pains are totally normal and I'm getting tons of both x

Yay hubby's just had a text to say he can have some time off in the morning to come with me for my scan x

Yaaaaaay great news! :wohoo:

Thanks guys. I still feel very hungry and bloated.
No sickness but I didn't have sickness with my first! Lol.
WAY hungrier this time though.

Two +'s today.

Good signs :) I have everything crossed this is a sticky bean :flower:

Morning/afternoon/evening ladies!

Hope you're all well, and enjoying the sun (or not depending on where you are!) :coolio: lovely day again here, and I had another cheeky snooze in the garden :haha:

I'm 6 weeks today :yipee: only 34 to go... possibly 36! :wacko: haha!

Oooo Lolly it seems sooooo long when you say it like that, I got my bfp exactly 3 weeks tomorrow & I think that's flown by so I'm hoping the next few weeks do too until I get to 2nd tri, that always seems the fastest tri to me, think it's because you can start shopping & looking round different things xx

Oooo Lolly it seems sooooo long when you say it like that, I got my bfp exactly 3 weeks tomorrow & I think that's flown by so I'm hoping the next few weeks do too until I get to 2nd tri, that always seems the fastest tri to me, think it's because you can start shopping & looking round different things xx

I know, it feels like it's going kinda slow, but when I think it'll be 3 weeks on Tuesday since my bfp it's craaaazy!! And I agree about 2nd tri too. I think it's because you get your 12w and 20w scan during 2nd tri, plus I always get a 16w gender scan done too so there's not much time to wait between seeing baby again :lol:

OMG ladies!! Told my sisters yesterday about the pregnancy and one of my sisters also admitted she is pregnant!!!! :happydance:

She is due 2 days before me!!!!!!!

omg thats amazing <3 im glad your both happy.. i got preg a few months after my sister and i got a mouth full for it :S even though i was the one trying and hers was an "accident"

Is anyone getting any cramping? I've just started in the past hour :-( I'm hoping it's just because I've not stopped all morning, there's no bleeding or spotting so I know that's a good sign, doesn't stop the worrying though, I've not really had much at all so it kinda took me by suprise x

I've had cramps on and off from the start :hugs:

ugh i spoke too soon. cramps are back. should have enjoyed the time without them! :haha:
Oh dear lol.. i hope theyr not too bad hun :hugs:

Took another test this morning and it's still positive. Faint, but it's there.

I still FEEL pregnant. I swear I can feel my uterus in there either heavy and stretching.

So I guess I will find out for sure if my tests keep showing up positive and if my levels rise when I follow up.

11ml HCG is just so low.

Good luck hun i really hope you are just very early :D :dust: :hugs:

Yay hubby's just had a text to say he can have some time off in the morning to come with me for my scan x
:dance: woo thats fab news!

Morning/afternoon/evening ladies!

Hope you're all well, and enjoying the sun (or not depending on where you are!) :coolio: lovely day again here, and I had another cheeky snooze in the garden :haha:

I'm 6 weeks today :yipee: only 34 to go... possibly 36! :wacko: haha!

its going so fast isnt it

Iv just had my first big bout of MS.. so far its been bad but iv never been sick.. but after slaving away all afternoon.. i got 1/4 way through my roast before it came bk up :cry:

sorry i cant write a proper post just now ladies ds2 has stolen an arm to sleep on lol

but has any1 else used the fertility friend pregnancy site? silly thing is confusing me.. its got me down as 7 weeks 2 days pregnant when by ovulation im only 4 weeks. :s

My FF worked out my EDD by ovulation.... Did you use it for temping/marking your OPK's and whatnot on?

yeah i put everything into it.. opk/cm/cp/temps. I guess the pregnancy site is just set to go off lmp unless you change it

I know, it feels like it's going kinda slow, but when I think it'll be 3 weeks on Tuesday since my bfp it's craaaazy!! And I agree about 2nd tri too. I think it's because you get your 12w and 20w scan during 2nd tri, plus I always get a 16w gender scan done too so there's not much time to wait between seeing baby again :lol:

Aww I don't get a gender scan as we go team yellow lol but I get extra scans in 3rd tri with my 2nd son stopping growing at 35wks for some unknown reason, with my 3rd once I got to 26wks I had to have them every 2-3wks so I'm guessing this time will be the same x

To the ladies with cramps, I had bad bad cramps at 5 1/2 weeks last pg & I think that was when I miscarried although I didn't start bleeding till nearly 8 weeks. I knew really that things weren't right, but didn't want to believe it- & it stopped after a few days (maybe a week) just when I thought "if it doesn't stop I'll go get it checked". Tests showed positive the whole time. I read everywhere that cramping was normal but I knew these weren't- they were so painful I had to stop & sit down or bend over, & surges of pain rather than constant like AF cramps are & like I think pg cramps should be. What I'm trying to say is don't worry too much, if cramps are indicating something is wrong I think you'd know about it, but always listen to your intuition & get checked out if you're at all worried.

On the subject of breastfeeding I loved feeding my son & wasn't worried about feeding anywhere- I was so pleased I had bought the pump though as he didn't feed till he was 5 weeks (his due date!) so I had to express until he got the hang of it. It also was good for when I was away & for weaning- being able to pump an ounce or two really helped the pain!! Agree with the tommee tippee closer to nature recommendation- it was the only bottle he took after the boob, even though he took anything from weeks 2-5+!

Hope everyone is feeling ok- I have pretty much zero symptoms so am looking forward to something more, but still really worried about a repeat of last time...

Fingers crossed for a h&h 9mos everyone

Xxx

Hi ladies, hope you are all ok.

We went to Blackpool yesterday and stayed the night, we have just got home after going to my mums for tea. Alex absolutly loved it there, I can't wait to take him again.

We got home and my clearblue digitals were waiting for me. I got this:
https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/Alexs_Mummy/20140518_193420_zpsc074bed7.jpg
I'm going to take the other one later in the week and hopefully get my 3+

I'm going to catch up properly later when Alex is asleep otherwise it will take twice aslong lol.

My lines are just so faint! That's what worrying me.
I had to edit these two pictures to get a better view of the line.

I had my period later on April 20th almost 21st. I'm pretty regular... 29/30 day cycles.

Attachments

• dsc06203.jpg
    dsc06203.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
  • dsc06204.jpg
    dsc06204.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4

I had my period later on April 20th almost 21st. I'm pretty regular... 29/30 day cycles.

Aww I wouldn't worry, this is my 1st pregnancy I've got dark bfp's, my other 3 were all super super faint, even my eldest was a barely even there line sent to hospital for emergency scan as I'd only come off my period 3 days before & is been really ill so the doctor thought it could've been ectopic & that's why the line was so faint but nope there he was & I was 8 weeks pregnant by then, not everyone gets super dark lines xxx

I'm sorry if I missed it thosevibes but were you temping/charting cm by chance?

If not, even though your cycle is typically regular, you could have just ovulated or implanted later.

Positives are still positives, no matter how light or dark :flower:

yeah i put everything into it.. opk/cm/cp/temps. I guess the pregnancy site is just set to go off lmp unless you change it

It definitely should go by ovulation, as long as you got your crosshairs? Did you manage to sort it now?

Aww I don't get a gender scan as we go team yellow lol but I get extra scans in 3rd tri with my 2nd son stopping growing at 35wks for some unknown reason, with my 3rd once I got to 26wks I had to have them every 2-3wks so I'm guessing this time will be the same x

Ahhh I think you team yellow-ers are so good for holding out, but I'm just too impatient!

I got growth scans with both girls, and a separate dating and NT scan with DD2 so fx'd I get she free extras this time too!

Can you get your hands on any pink dye tests? I despise those blue ones, they never seem to give accurate results or good progression x

Get a couple of digis & do them a week apart to set your mind at rest. I also use ICs & like to see the line getting darker & appearing faster or showing up even when I only held for 20 mins!! Lol

Xx

It definitely should go by ovulation, as long as you got your crosshairs? Did you manage to sort it now?

i did hun thank you. Its just silly how theyv done it.. on the TTC site for FF it gave me 20th january and then on the pregnancy site the 1st lol.

thosevibes - i only got a very faint positive on one of those style tests. my best is with FRER xx

Maybe I am crazy, but those lines do not look faint at all to me. Try not to test so much with those HPT's. It is not healthy for you.

I never had any bleeding or spotting with my last two miscarriages. Just saying. But cramping is very normal my ob says. I have had it off and on all day

Also agree with mum, due to my previous losses I will not be buying anything until after 20 weeks as well. Just my silly superstition. I can't put myself through that until I am in a very safe zone.

Wow, I've not been online in a few days and there has been about 70 new pages!!

Congrats to all the new people, welcome to the thread!

I'm also very sorry to the people who have lost their little ones, my heart goes out to you all.

I'm still stressing every day, I'm convinced there's something wrong even though I have absolutely no reason to think that. I have mild cramping on and off, and have had some MS, right when I get up in the morning then it mostly goes away.
My freak out today is that I DIDN'T feel sick this morning, so I'm worried that something is wrong. I still do an IC test every day to check it's still positive.

Can you please remove me from the list. Everything is fine, I just won't be posting here anymore. Good luck with everything girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->