*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Can you please remove me from the list. Everything is fine, I just won't be posting here anymore. Good luck with everything girls.

Tui noooooo!!! :( why are you leaving me? Lol, I mean us.... :cry:

Can you please remove me from the list. Everything is fine, I just won't be posting here anymore. Good luck with everything girls.

Ok Tui :( I hope everything's ok and you haven't been offended somehow?

Why not?

My lines are just so faint! That's what worrying me.
I had to edit these two pictures to get a better view of the line.

I had my period later on April 20th almost 21st. I'm pretty regular... 29/30 day cycles.

Don't worry mine where really faint tooimage.jpg

I just went to the loo before going to bed and there was the slightest tinge of brown on the toilet paper, I wiped again and there was a tiny bit of pink/red. I'm so scared history is going to repeat itself as I think this is how it started last time. I know it could also be nothing but I keep going to the toilet to check. I will just have to wait and see I suppose.

Sorry to hear that welshgirl- the waiting and not knowing is the worst part!

Hope you're able to get some rest and drink plenty of water to wait it out (this is always when i wish i could have alcoholic beverages...)

Hope this is just the little bean adjusting and that things turn out ok- keep us posted!

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I've not bled or anything!
Can't wait to see if I'm doubling.

That's my little girl, she just turned three months :) She was born 5 weeks early and only weighs 9.4 lbs (she's on higher calorie formula and still has slower weight gain)... She has low weight gain, GERD, laryngomalacia and a heart murmur.

I really hope I can show both these LOs the same amount of love and attention!

Attachments

• tumblr_n52x8qoF6B1sd906io2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n52x8qoF6B1sd906io2_1280.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 7
Sorry to hear that welshgirl- the waiting and not knowing is the worst part!

Hope you're able to get some rest and drink plenty of water to wait it out (this is always when i wish i could have alcoholic beverages...)

Hope this is just the little bean adjusting and that things turn out ok- keep us posted!

Thank you. Well I'm in bed now, will probably get up again soon to check. Me and Alex are having a lazy day tomorrow after our busy weekend.

I will keep you posted. I have no cramps or anything and had a 2-3 on a clearblue digital today but I had no cramps or any other tell tale sign with my last mc either, just spotting which got heavier the next day.
I'm trying to stay positive but it is hard.

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I've not bled or anything!
Can't wait to see if I'm doubling.

That's my little girl, she just turned three months :) She was born 5 weeks early and only weighs 9.4 lbs (she's on higher calorie formula and still has slower weight gain)... She has low weight gain, GERD, laryngomalacia and a heart murmur.

I really hope I can show both these LOs the same amount of love and attention!

Aww she is beautiful :)

fingers crossed for you!

Evening ladies! Hope everyone is doing well ! I've been feeling really good the last few days. I even had to go buy another test to make sure I was still pregnant. Only symptom that has been constant is my sore boobs. They have not stopped hurting since before my bfp ! Also I've been waking up several times a night since then. Not even to pee. Just can't stay asleep. !

Wow. Threw up so much in between dinner, dh had to take over. Thought maybe it was due to my antibiotic for my bladder infection, but I took it at 4pm so doubt its that.

Tomorrow have my first appt with the high risk doc. I am sure he will do a scan, so even though I jusy saw and heard my beans hb friday, still tomorrow makes me nervous. Hope its still beating.

Wasn't able to finish my dinner. I made chicken and broccoli penne pasta bake with garlic cheese toast.

Evening ladies! Hope everyone is doing well ! I've been feeling really good the last few days. I even had to go buy another test to make sure I was still pregnant. Only symptom that has been constant is my sore boobs. They have not stopped hurting since before my bfp ! Also I've been waking up several times a night since then. Not even to pee. Just can't stay asleep. !

I have been having the same problem when trying to sleep. Although I have been waking up more frequently, I still manage to get a lot more hours of sleep than I used to. I used to only sleep 4-5 hours a night, now its like 7-11 hours. A big jump from before for me.

Wow. Threw up so much in between dinner, dh had to take over. Thought maybe it was due to my antibiotic for my bladder infection, but I took it at 4pm so doubt its that.

Tomorrow have my first appt with the high risk doc. I am sure he will do a scan, so even though I jusy saw and heard my beans hb friday, still tomorrow makes me nervous. Hope its still beating.

Wasn't able to finish my dinner. I made chicken and broccoli penne pasta bake with garlic cheese toast.

Sorry you did not feel so well tonight. That dinner you made sounded so yummy too. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow.

Those vibes - your baby girl is beautiful!!

Welsh girl - I've got everything tightly crossed for you Hun, hoping it's just implantation bleeding x

Welsh girl - I've got everything tightly crossed for you Hun, hoping it's just implantation bleeding x

Thank you. Well there is nothing there when I wipe this morning and to be honest if I never looked at the toilet paper I wouldn't have known anything. So I'm just thinking positive today. I didn't sleep very well but Alex didn't wake up until 8:30 so that was a bonus lol.

Thank you. Well there is nothing there when I wipe this morning and to be honest if I never looked at the toilet paper I wouldn't have known anything. So I'm just thinking positive today. I didn't sleep very well but Alex didn't wake up until 8:30 so that was a bonus lol.

Spotting can be normal. So, since it did not develop into a flow then i would venture to say you and your baby are doing just fine!

Spotting can be normal. So, since it did not develop into a flow then i would venture to say you and your baby are doing just fine!

I know, it's just with my mc last year it started with spotting which slowly got heavier but it wasn't until the next day I started bleeding properly.
I think I'm going to worry about everything until I see my baby kicking away on the scan.

I know, it's just with my mc last year it started with spotting which slowly got heavier but it wasn't until the next day I started bleeding properly.
I think I'm going to worry about everything until I see my baby kicking away on the scan.

That I can totally understand. I was so uneasy till I got my early scan in the ER.

Sunshine- sorry you feeling so terrible! Welshgirl- fx all is good! Are you going to have an early scan? I got my 2nd beta today:) beta#1 303 beta#2 869! Got a scan on the 12th June, so 3 weeks away!!! Hope everyone else is doing ok!!

Sunshine- sorry you feeling so terrible! Welshgirl- fx all is good! Are you going to have an early scan? I got my 2nd beta today:) beta#1 303 beta#2 869! Got a scan on the 12th June, so 3 weeks away!!! Hope everyone else is doing ok!!

So far so good this morning. The brown I can understand but the few tiny tiny spots of red I can't. Will soon see. I don't think they will give me an early scan, I have midwife appointment next Tuesday but will mention the spotting from last night.
I don't think I will pay for one, unless OH offers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->