• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

Hi ladies! I haven’t been here in a hot minute, I guess I tend to love this forum for TTC and then dip for FB/Reddit when pregnant, I’m sorry.

Anyway I just had a sweet babe October 12 and I was planning to use lactational amenorrhea as my BC for the first 6 months. Unfortunately I think I ovulated on NYE.

So, I will be testing on Jan 14! And getting BC on Jan 19th if it is :bfn:

Hi ladies! I haven’t been here in a hot minute, I guess I tend to love this forum for TTC and then dip for FB/Reddit when pregnant, I’m sorry.

Anyway I just had a sweet babe October 12 and I was planning to use lactational amenorrhea as my BC for the first 6 months. Unfortunately I think I ovulated on NYE.

So, I will be testing on Jan 14! And getting BC on Jan 19th if it is :bfn:

Oh my gosh hon I have been worried sick about you. I did tag u a few times in the October group but u must not have seen. A few of the other ladies were also concerned. I'm just so so freeking happy to hear ure OK and u had ure baby. Ure have to update in the October group I'm sure everyone will be just as happy as me to see u there again.
Congratulations hon and eeeek testing again soon. Hope u get what u want.
We will be ttc again from May. I had my boy on September 5th he's 4 months old now. We will be trying when he gets to 8 months.
I'm 42 now so got to crack on lol. Oh hon u don't know how relieved I am seeing u here.

@littlewitch
With my 2 year old son I had mild queezyness from about 7dpo.
I had sore boobs and cramping from 9dpo and very sharp right hand Overy pains at 10dpo and lower backache tested positive at 10dpo.

With my last baby I had sharp stitch pains at 6dpo and sticky cm.
I had slight sore boobs from 3 to 7dpo and then nothing. Zilch zero symptoms
At 10dpo I woke with mild heartburn which is what made me test.
I got 4 faint BFPs.

Didn't think much of it tho because I had had 4 back to back early miscarriages.
But when I tested again at 11dpo my lines were alot darker.
I had zero symptoms untill I hit 6 weeks then the symptoms strated.

I actually had more symptoms with the miscarriages then I did when pregnant with my baby boy.

Good luck hon. The 2ww is always so long.

Suggerhoney: i am trying hard not to despair. I am 6 dpo today with NO symptoms whatsoever. I just found out that another one of my cousins is pregnant; the 3rd family announcement of the new year. I am happy for them, but discouraged.

Suggerhoney: i am trying hard not to despair. I am 6 dpo today with NO symptoms whatsoever. I just found out that another one of my cousins is pregnant; the 3rd family announcement of the new year. I am happy for them, but discouraged.

6dpo is still supper early hon. Ah man that must be hard. I was always happy for others getting there BFPs and pregnancy announcements when we were ttc but becuase it took a lot longer I did start to feel a bit envious of others. I just wanted it so badly and it wasn't happening.
But it did happen.
You have got this hon and I truly believe u will get ure BFP soon. It must be hard hearing these pregnancy announcements but I'm hoping u will be the next one in ure family making that special announcement

Also I really really thought I was out again becuase of lack of symptoms. Even when I got my bfp I really thought it wasn't going to stick because with my pregnancy b4 I had a few symptoms b4 my bfp.
I think I even wrote a post in the first trimester worrying about my lack of symptoms.
I was told every pregnancy is different
I had a scan at 6+1 due to bleeding and I'm almost certain it was within hours after that scan my symptoms kicked in.
Mainly sore boobs and sickness but was mild and not every day.
Then around 9 weeks is when the symptoms really started kicking my butt.

At 6dpo most womon haven't even implanted. Implantation can happen any time from 7 to 12dpo but most commonly around 8 to 10dpo.
U definitely still have a good chance this cycle. Fx for you

I wanted to tell my family about our fertility problems during the Christmas, but I never found the moment, everyone was asking when are we going to have kids and making jokes about maybe I was pregnant already. It was hard.
My in laws on the other hand know, and theyre being very supporting, although there was a comment about me having to loose weight if I want to get pregnant that really bothered me lol, like it is your son that has bad sperm count. Of course the comment came from my mother in law.
Anyway I'm 6 dpo more or less, I have flu symptoms and waiting for the covid results. Dh is so hopeful this month, he thinks because we used the menstrual cup after relations we are going to be lucky, I think it's going to be yet another disappointment, this is month 19 TTC.

Just wanted to vent a bit lol, How's everyone doing? I hope better than me :lol:

Cd 1 for me so onto cycle 16. My cycles are getting back to being 31 days so i am so hopeful that maybe the iron and maca is helping things get back to pre-pregnancy and we can finally have our second.

Its so hard to know when to tell people and when people are trying to be supportive they try make suggestions. (Mostly not realising you've tried a lot before you've even mentioned anything!).
I told my mum after my birthday in november so I didnt get those comments at christmas. I'm not in a good head space with the longer it takes ttc so didnt want anything said to ruin Christmas. My husband kind of said something to his family about sex week and i was like great now they know we're trying but none of the 15 cycles and chemicals etc... his brother knows though.

@AlwaysTheAunt I never thought about it but I guess once you already have a child there is probably more social pressure about the second, since people will assume you just can get pregnant whenever you want. I really hope maca helps you.
September would be a very sweet month to have a baby O:) it's my favorite time of year, I hope there are a lot of September babies here!

@elencor and @AlwaysTheAunt

It must be so hard having family keep asking when ure having kids esp when you have both been trying for a while now.
I really hope u both get a surprise BFP this cycle. Fx fx fx

Pump have you retested x
Yes! I was supposed to wait till tomorrow to test but couldn’t and it’s still faint but it’s definitely there I’m kinda in shock I think, is it too early to celebrate?! Top is yesterday’s squinter and bottom is abt 24 hours later

CFDA0FF4-9B7C-412E-9FBC-369EAD24A607.jpeg

Yes! I was supposed to wait till tomorrow to test but couldn’t and it’s still faint but it’s definitely there I’m kinda in shock I think, is it too early to celebrate?! Top is yesterday’s squinter and bottom is abt 24 hours later

View attachment 1105405
Definitely seeing progression there yay!

When is AF due? Fx crossed for a sticky been and progression!

View attachment 1105405
Aw pump that's definitely a bfp congrats!! How exciting how many dpo are you? Definitely not too early to celebrate lovely progress on that line

How many dpo/cd/days til af is everybody and what are you feeling :flower: anyone testing today? I shall be doing 1 to 3 cheapies I think but it is too early lol good luck all you ladies look forward to seeing where your at in your cycles and symptoms :dust:

Definitely seeing progression there yay!

When is AF due? Fx crossed for a sticky been and progression!

I actually don’t know I haven’t had a period since September due to stress from a death in the family and a move across country right before Xmas. Thank you and yes, fx for a sticky one!

Aw pump that's definitely a bfp congrats!! How exciting how many dpo are you? Definitely not too early to celebrate lovely progress on that line

I have no clue, I haven’t had a cycle in months and I wasn’t tracking, me and my love just started “trying” (just letting whatever happens, happen really) in December and I was actually worried that I wasn’t ovulating at all and that I’d take a while to get pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->