• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

@littlewitch There is a thread in the TWW categorie that is people listing all their symptoms. If it is a negative cycle they put their text in red. If they got a BFP, they put it green. There are hundreds of TWW symptoms. You could lose yourself in there if you want! :)

@ehjmorris Those look dark for after O. Especially if you are still have ewcm, I would keep BD'ing and testing OPKS

@PinkCupcakes I am so so sorry that you didn't get that bfp. I love those bookmarks and stickers. Well done! Good luck on the gofundme.

Can anyone on this thread share their symptoms in the TWW leading to their BFP? I am trying to stay sane over here. :)
I had lots of cramps and was convinced AF was about to start the whole week leading up to when i was due on, a breakout of spots on my chin more than usual at this time of the month, awful headaches and sore BBs but i usually get them when AF is due xxx

@littlewitch There is a thread in the TWW categorie that is people listing all their symptoms. If it is a negative cycle they put their text in red. If they got a BFP, they put it green. There are hundreds of TWW symptoms. You could lose yourself in there if you want! :)

@ehjmorris Those look dark for after O. Especially if you are still have ewcm, I would keep BD'ing and testing OPKS

@PinkCupcakes I am so so sorry that you didn't get that bfp. I love those bookmarks and stickers. Well done! Good luck on the gofundme.
Thank you I appreciate that! We have raised $280 so far, it’s slowly growing! :)

Awww you have a lovely age family aswell boys are so fun ain't they? My boys are so mamma's boys the girls attitude wow yes it's nice having both but the girls are dam hard work lol xx

Yes love having them it's a great joy ❤ crazy at times but a great joy xx

I think I'm 2dpo, Tired. Sleep issues/potential changes? Achy. A bit crabby. Unsure if unrelated but change in appetite. Creamy non sticky cm. I haven't been checking cm for years until now when casually observing here and there, so have nothing to compare it to but fingers crossed. Had my ewcm already this month. But am looking out to see if I ovulate twice or anything like that.
Has anyone got any new symptoms to report?

Last edited:
Yes love having them it's a great joy ❤ crazy at times but a great joy xx

I think I'm 2dpo, Tired. Sleep issues/potential changes? Achy. A bit crabby. Unsure if unrelated but change in appetite. Creamy non sticky cm. I haven't been checking cm for years until now when casually observing here and there, so have nothing to compare it to but fingers crossed. Had my ewcm already this month. But am looking out to see if I ovulate twice or anything like that.
Has anyone got any new symptoms to report?
Loss of appetite has always been on of my telltale signs when I’m pregnant. My stomach growls but not a thing looks or sounds good enough to eat. Fx!

very very very faint positive on frer? Boobs are much bigger and I’ve had super sore nipples for about 2 weeks. I have irregular periods so not sure when I ovulated, but I’ve been having some nausea, almost to the point of feeling like I need to vomit, and my appetite is off and I’ve definitely teared up over nothing over the last week more than once here’s my squinter! My partner saw it after squinting but we’re not convinced fully, can anyone else see it?

F593AB64-CB33-40D5-BE8E-31BB34EC4B6B.jpeg

Can anyone on this thread share their symptoms in the TWW leading to their BFP? I am trying to stay sane over here. :)

I tested and posted what I THINK is a very very faint bfp on frer and a few symptoms I’ve been experiencing on page 9. I’ve had nausea but no appetite, my boobs have been getting increasingly bigger the last week/10 days or so to the point partner commented that they look like they had doubled since a few days prior, and mild cramps and stretching sensations a few days ago.

Gigglebox ooh really that's very exciting thanks!

Pumpbump i think I can see a slight hint of something good luck! :flower:

very very very faint positive on frer? Boobs are much bigger and I’ve had super sore nipples for about 2 weeks. I have irregular periods so not sure when I ovulated, but I’ve been having some nausea, almost to the point of feeling like I need to vomit, and my appetite is off and I’ve definitely teared up over nothing over the last week more than once here’s my squinter! My partner saw it after squinting but we’re not convinced fully, can anyone else see it?

View attachment 1105390

Definitely seeing something on there! I would for sure tesr again x fx!

We dtd again yesterday just in case but today cm is now back to white cm

We dtd again yesterday just in case but today cm is now back to white cm

really sounds like a secondary estrogen surge- it’s seen slightly more on BFP charts than BFN but you can still get a BFP without one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->