• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

What could be going on ppl, I'm 13dpo at least period is due today or latest tomorrow. No sign of af no cramps, no cm nada. I had a d&c in nov and had a normal period in December. I tested at 11dpo which is when I usually get my bfps and it was stark white.

Oh my gosh hon I have been worried sick about you. I did tag u a few times in the October group but u must not have seen. A few of the other ladies were also concerned. I'm just so so freeking happy to hear ure OK and u had ure baby. Ure have to update in the October group I'm sure everyone will be just as happy as me to see u there again.
Congratulations hon and eeeek testing again soon. Hope u get what u want.
We will be ttc again from May. I had my boy on September 5th he's 4 months old now. We will be trying when he gets to 8 months.
I'm 42 now so got to crack on lol. Oh hon u don't know how relieved I am seeing u here.

So sorry Sugger, I did not mean to worry you! I know I logged in a few times but never saw a notification, maybe it deletes them if they go unread for a certain length of time? Congrats on your little guy :happydance: I'll drop by the group :)

What could be going on ppl, I'm 13dpo at least period is due today or latest tomorrow. No sign of af no cramps, no cm nada. I had a d&c in nov and had a normal period in December. I tested at 11dpo which is when I usually get my bfps and it was stark white.

Hi Saara! I'm 9dpo and trying so hard not to symptom spot. My BFPs are usually super faint even at 14-16dpo so I have a while yet before I test.. sometimes BFPs are just late!

Last edited:

It's still early days for you fingers crossed you get a line coming your way x

Sorry not sure, have you done another test today? Maybe you ovulated later?
Fingers crossed for you

7dpo and have started one test a day until BFP or period starts.
Apart from the 3 wondfos that were dodgy the other day. Todays was stark white

7dpo and have started one test a day until BFP or period starts.
Apart from the 3 wondfos that were dodgy the other day. Todays was stark white
Good luck :flower: same plan here but 1 is moving to 2 or 3 now x

These are just cruel
Third one is negative, I’ve clearly got a dodgy batch and won’t be trusting these now.
I’m gonna pick up a pack of frer to use from 9dpo

Haha same! I had some cramping earlier today so I’ve used afternoon pee and tested again twice because I saw a second line…

View attachment 1105415 View attachment 1105416

I saw both posts the 2nd 1 being about a 3rd negative, just wanted to say that could be due to a lesser urine sample. Some ladies say things like afternoon is always better for them. Others have different ways and means to get the best results. Especially as your positives are faint it would stand to reason that you are pregnant but that it might not always show yet? Looks to me like you are! Going for that other test sounds good. What time of day did you get your first positive. The fact the 2nd positive is darker to me feels like that's progression not a faulty test :flower: exciting!!! Good luck please keep updating gonna be stalking hahaha xxx

I saw both posts the 2nd 1 being about a 3rd negative, just wanted to say that could be due to a lesser urine sample. Some ladies say things like afternoon is always better for them. Others have different ways and means to get the best results. Especially as your positives are faint it would stand to reason that you are pregnant but that it might not always show yet? Looks to me like you are! Going for that other test sounds good. What time of day did you get your first positive. The fact the 2nd positive is darker to me feels like that's progression not a faulty test :flower: exciting!!! Good luck please keep updating gonna be stalking hahaha xxx
Thanks for the support but unfortunately all 3 tests were using the same sample within a couple of mins of each other.
I believe I’m only 7dpo though
It’s okay I’ll use another brand next time

Thanks for the support but unfortunately all 3 tests were using the same sample within a couple of mins of each other.
I believe I’m only 7dpo though
It’s okay I’ll use another brand next time
:dohh: that's shocking. Sorry to hear those tests messed you around like that!!

@PumpBump I see that and the new one looks better!!! Have you tested again?

@wrapunzel Glad to see you back! congradulations on the new baby. Excited to see you test. Can't believe you still haven't after throwing up this mornign! You have more patience than I can dream of! LOL

@AlwaysTheAunt I am so sorry AF got you. I understand the feeling of not talking about it.
I'm sorry this journey for number 2 hasn't been an easy one. But I am confident, that your ending will be just as beautiful as everyone else's with a brand new baby soon enough. -xx-

@Saara82 Keep testing, some woman don't get a positive until later. Fingers crossed for you and welcome!

@ehjmorris Oh my word! Those tests are horrible, I can't believe those are evaps..perhaps the bfn was the wonky test. Fingers crossed for you

Today is CD12 for me, and got a positive OPK today. :) Later will probably be blaring positive (as usually is the trend)
Got in a BD yesterday, will again tonight and Wed.

Fingers crossed this is a lucky cycle.

So far everytime I get a strong positive on CD12 (twice now) I have gotten a bfp (both ended in chemical).
So, maybe, third time lucky?

CD12.JPG

Today is CD12 for me, and got a positive OPK today. :) Later will probably be blaring positive (as usually is the trend)
Got in a BD yesterday, will again tonight and Wed.

Fingers crossed this is a lucky cycle.

So far everytime I get a strong positive on CD12 (twice now) I have gotten a bfp (both ended in chemical).
So, maybe, third time lucky?

View attachment 1105423

That is a very good positive OPK! Praying for a bfp for you <3

CD14 and still no positive OPK (really sucks having irregular cycles), but I have been so busy with things it really doesn't hurt too much.

Prayers to those of you who are getting over Covid or who has it! I unfortunately lost a classmate's husband due to the Covid virus, great guy, firefighter for our hometown (which I currently live in), so had his funeral, this crap is scary!

@PumpBump I see that and the new one looks better!!! Have you tested again?

@wrapunzel Glad to see you back! congradulations on the new baby. Excited to see you test. Can't believe you still haven't after throwing up this mornign! You have more patience than I can dream of! LOL

@AlwaysTheAunt I am so sorry AF got you. I understand the feeling of not talking about it.
I'm sorry this journey for number 2 hasn't been an easy one. But I am confident, that your ending will be just as beautiful as everyone else's with a brand new baby soon enough. -xx-

@Saara82 Keep testing, some woman don't get a positive until later. Fingers crossed for you and welcome!

@ehjmorris Oh my word! Those tests are horrible, I can't believe those are evaps..perhaps the bfn was the wonky test. Fingers crossed for you

congrats on your OPK Sally! Thank you! I am being patient because the only pregnancy I had nausea and BFP before 14dpo was a chemical and afterwards I talked to quite a few mamas who had stronger early symptoms with chemicals. I’m not sure I want to see that line if it is just going to disappear, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->