January Testing Train.... jump on

Congratulations Ashley! Im only 1dpo, in the agonizing tww!!! Af due 21st, 3rd cycle of ttc, keeping fingers and toes crossed

It's so hard not to test!!! I am going to go crazy, I still have 15 days left before I can even think about testing :p

Congrats Ashley!

I'm CD10, so I start OPK today. Pleeeaaase let's make a baby this week!

I'm onto month 2 of acupuncture. I have a consult apt with my Ob/Gyn the end of this month (1/30). I wasn't really doing BBT before, but she told me to do it this month and show up with my 5 months worth of charting. Hoping I don't need her for anything other than a BFP confirmation.

Had a dream last night that I showed up to an REI/IVF apt and had forgotten all my charts. I'm equating this to the "showing up for high school in your pj's" dream ;) This stuff is even haunting my subconscious now. LoL

Congrats Ashley!

Today is ovulation day for me! We will see over the next week or so how things pan out. Fingers crossed!!!

Im 4dpo now, and nothing, just on and off tummy aches and cramps. But thats normal for me as I get ibs. Prob still early to get symptoms, but dont feel anything. 10 days until af. Waiting game I guess. Gl ladies still tcc

Break through bleeding and cramping today?! Not normal for me (CD 10). Last time I had something like this, it was over a year ago when I was on birth control pills. Been irritable and emotional all afternoon. I'm due to ovulate this week. Really hope this doesn't screw everything up for me this month.

Ladies I got my bfp today at 14 dpo, very faint but confirmed with digi! Not due af till tomorrow though :) good luck to everyone waiting and baby dust to all xx

Congrats purplerat!

1DPO today let the countdown to testing begin!!!

I have been having crazy detailed dreams about finding out I'm pregnant, a couple about doing tests and one was my mum finding out we are TTC (we haven't told anyone). I have had a really stressful week and some really bad news so I am hoping my dreams are right, still ages until testing though so I can't even symptom spot but these have been those really vivid type that you wake up sort of convinced it was real

Congratulations Ashley. Imma update train tonight. So happy for u xxx

Ladies I got my bfp today at 14 dpo, very faint but confirmed with digi! Not due af till tomorrow though :) good luck to everyone waiting and baby dust to all xx

Yaaaaay Purplerat congrats xxxxxx

Will be testing probably every day starting tomorrow.... :dohh: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"