January Testing Train.... jump on

Hey everyone :) we are ttc #2.... I am waiting for a pos opk....hopefully today or tomorrow. ?...af is due around the 15th or 16th :)

I'll jump on jam testing train. I'll be testing at the weekend if AF doesn't show up in the meantime x gl to all x baby dust x

Can I join? I will be testing around the 10th Jan.

Good luck to all the ladies testing soon!

Can I jump on too?

First month ttc no2, will be testing 25th jan

X

I'm getting so nervous.... I haven't tested since 8/9 dpo.... I'm 11 dpo.... or maybe 10 dpo never the less I'm so nervous to get a bfn! Slight cramping today.. I got up and ran to the bathroom to inspect if AF came. I really really don't want her to come.

I'm 4dpo and I already feel out.. I have af type cramping... I did have a sharp localized right side pain last night for a few mins.. Idk

Mind if I jump aboard?!

I'm 6dpo today, AF due on 9th Jan so will be testing from 4th or 5th Jan with ICs.

This is our 5th cycle TTC #1.

Had the worst cold I've had in years around ovulation and only just getting over it so fingers crossed it didn't affect anything! :)

GL to all you ladies

:dust:

Xx

So all day I have done nothing but google pregnancy symptoms to see how early you can get them! Right now I am feeling a bit weird in the boobs. My nipples to be exact. I got obsessed last cycle when I was trying too!

I have got to keep myself sane! I just really want that bfp! :)

We're going to start trying for our first this month. I'm due for AF any time now (actually yesterday, but a day or so of variation is normal for me). So, testing towards the end of the month, between the 27th and the 31st, depending when AF decides to show up. If we get really lucky and conceive this month, I'd be due within a couple days of my nephew's first birthday :)

Bfn on first signal Walmart test at 11 dpo.... I'm so sad now... No cramps... Nothing

Hello all! I'll join! Currently got my period and it's been a bit strange (very light and patchy) so I'm not sure when exactly I should be testing in Jan but probably some time around 28th..this will be our first cycle trying! :flower:

Hi all!

BFN for me 12dpo...so i guess i'm out this month AGAIN... :-(

It looks that first time using preseed, pregnacare conception and omega 3 didn't help..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f613b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Actually I found some stats that say only 51% of women show pos hpt on 12 dpo and more then half of those are faint pos could be missed....99% of pregnant women show by 18 dpo... Or bodies are all different

https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-testing/negative-home-pregnancy-test-hpt-could-i-still-be-pregnant

It all depends on what ur non pregnant hcg is and when u implant, if u have a non pregnant hcg of 1 and don't implant until 10dpo then u won't show on a 25 hpt until 22dpo so over a week after missed af, ur not out until af shows x

Itsnowmyturn I never thought about that but that makes sense"!!"

Hey Ladies,

feel awful for starting this train and havent been on over a week, work was ridiculously so busy. But back in the game now, will update this train too.

I am currently on CD10, temping and waiting on a positive opk and praying to god I catch that flippin egg

Hi all!

BFN for me 12dpo...so i guess i'm out this month AGAIN... :-(

It looks that first time using preseed, pregnacare conception and omega 3 didn't help..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f613b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hang in there Ritaki83, so many ladies get their bfp later on after 12dpo.

Your not out yet xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"