KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Me and DB picked out names after 2 weeks of dating lol

Strider Ryan Aaron Shea-Turvey (boy)
Kerry Ann Louise Shea-Turvey (girl)

wow Ana ...mind u i was up till about 2am last night.....its 11.43pm here ish

Sandy, I'm with you there. But there something weird about me - I forget about TTC whilst :sex: cause I enjoy to the bits and I think nothing else but having fun, lol.

thats how I am, I love dtd wheather its for baby making or just for pleasure I alway make sure I enjoy myself

Night Zaney :hugs:

Ummmm should be testing on the 24th-25th if no AF.....

thanx for all the nights :) xxx just here for 2 mins just lit up fag lmao then going haha x

Lacey, jump on him as soon as he enters the door. :rofl:

LOL I just might have to do that I dont think he will know what to do with himself. If i jump his bones he might be like wow what is with this. :rofl:

well ladies the puppies are getting antzy and want to go outside. So i will ttyal
enjoy your night

Between doing my nails and working I'm more of an observer right now than anything! Have a good night to everyone who just left! :)

Nope I was just occupied for a few minutes :)

So you're doing okay Emily? Having company kept you from symptom spotting for a bit?

Im not sure tbh lol, somewhere they seemed to leave.... but then today the cramps have been getting stronger..... I just trying not to worry and just see what happens..... How have you been hun? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->