KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

hey ladies
bare with me here. im using my phone because im not home. im babysitting and im trying to stay awake

Hey ladies,

Have a busy day today! I'm off to Crossfit then need to come home and start packing for CUBA!!!! So if I am a little inactive, that is why! I'll hop on before I go though!

tts

Lindsay

afternooon ladies.. Went to bed with headache...woke up with a headache- joyful!! Hope u all well.
xxx

Hope you're feeling better!

Hiya. Feeling bit better. just wish my blood head ache would ease a tad...
Got quite tender nipples today too..and had really bad cramps (similar to perdio pains) this morning... just soooo hoping this is our month!!!
i would love the fact of leaving the test in a card for OH to look at on the day of our wedding next fri!! xxx

btw your ticker makes me laugh... apparently I'm not missing out on not getting a psychic reading :haha:

Well all my 'readings' have been wrong!!!! im just praying that the bloody clomid works this month...been on it since start of year lol!!xx

I use my phone on BnB a lot too. It wears my battery out every day :haha:

wish i was using my laptop instead lol. so how are you guys

I use my phone on BnB a lot too. It wears my battery out every day :haha:

Haha me too!!! I'm only on my computer when I'm at the office or working from home - the rest of the time I'm struggling away with my iPhone... it's definitely an adjustment!

It was great using my phone when I was at the beach last week, I was able to keep up with everyone!

Hey ladies,

Have a busy day today! I'm off to Crossfit then need to come home and start packing for CUBA!!!! So if I am a little inactive, that is why! I'll hop on before I go though!

tts

Lindsay

Have a good day, hun. We'll miss ya though! :hugs:

afternooon ladies.. Went to bed with headache...woke up with a headache- joyful!! Hope u all well.
xxx

Got quite tender nipples today too..and had really bad cramps (similar to perdio pains) this morning... just soooo hoping this is our month!!!
i would love the fact of leaving the test in a card for OH to look at on the day of our wedding next fri!! xxx

btw your ticker makes me laugh... apparently I'm not missing out on not getting a psychic reading :haha:

Well all my 'readings' have been wrong!!!! im just praying that the bloody clomid works this month...been on it since start of year lol!!xx

Really hope you get your :bfp: this month!

xxx

Really hope you get your :bfp: this month!

FX for you too!

thanks girls!!
Felll sooo bloated today. its horrible. i look huge lol!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g