KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Yup, I would advise to DTD every other day till OV time. every day over OV time for about 3 or 4 days.

I just think it might be way too early considering I haven't even O'd yet.

And since I can't officially TTC until next month now, I wonder if it's safe to have a beer :rofl:

We actually can't DTD atm, reason why we have to wait until next month... :dohh: :nope:

I just think it might be way too early considering I haven't even O'd yet.

And since I can't officially TTC until next month now, I wonder if it's safe to have a beer :rofl:

Oh it's totally safe!! Drink up! :drunk:

You think so?? You're probably right.

I just think of friends of mine who have had drinks and not even realized that they were already pregnant, and everything was okay.... so a few drinks while you're only trying is a-okay in my books!

i was fed up of saying no drink lol....but other night i had double barcardi and coke lol....

I'm so dumb, I was even avoiding energy drinks at the off chance it could be my month! Yeah maybe I'll have a couple......

i know more people that were pissed on drink and getting pregnant than sober people lol.....i just thought well it happens for al lthem and some people r on worse and it happens...so rather that feel crap cos i cant have a drink or eat what i like then im gonna be down....not good for baby making huh!....

i aint a drinker anyway but 1 sometimes is good....so i did....and when i go away on saturday ill be drinking then too x

I so wish 7pm would hurry up now - I want to go weigh in so I can eat!!!
Maybe I can look at the pizza options for tonight?? hehe

Trying to catch up. I know a girl who took :wine: in her TWW and end up pregnant. So I think it's totallt safe to have a few drinks.

And I also know many women who got pregnant by just DTD once in their entire cycle. So you never know. :spermy: are moody. :rofl:

Trying to catch up. I know a girl who took :wine: in her TWW and end up pregnant. So I think it's totallt safe to have a few drinks.

Hey Ana, how you doing? glad to hear you are home and safe.

Is OH talking to you again??

I will so be having a drink this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back