KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I guess I have Zara, Jen, Tiff and Andrea there. Don't know if the other ladies is on FB or not. Will ask em too once they're here. :happydance:

Lucky you, I want to work too. :dohh: Find me some work at your office lol jk. :rofl:

Oh and so you girls know, we don't talk about TTC on Facebook, okay?

Thank this if you see it to confirm :)

im friends with quite a few ppl off bnb and we never talk about ttc. only thing we did do which was funny was we put a status saying 'i really fancy a blue/pink cupcake' heehe x

im friends with quite a few ppl off bnb and we never talk about ttc. only thing we did do which was funny was we put a status saying 'i really fancy a blue/pink cupcake' heehe x

Aww that's kinda cute!! Haha last night Tiff commented on one of my statuses and wrote ":shock:" (well, the word for it) and we had a laugh

See ya later, Kristin.

Shoot man, my internet is being lousy today yet again. I can't seem to catch up with the posts on time. Sorry if Im replying late to any of you - I'm not ignoring it's just my stupid internet!

Carla - it's the same for me as my bra size. I have small :holly: Maybe it's different with every women?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->