KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

im here Ana did ya say my name....hmmmmmmmm haha x

im friends with quite a few ppl off bnb and we never talk about ttc. only thing we did do which was funny was we put a status saying 'i really fancy a blue/pink cupcake' heehe x

BLUE for me lol with a cherry on top :thumbup: x

The laundry gets desperate for me too lol I only do it on my days off, can't face it the other days!

Alright, back home. Had to take daughter to her Gymboree class. Wednesday, August 31st is going to be my first prenatal appointment and I think ultrasound!!

Ahh - I'm too lazy to even have dinner at the moment. Guess will take a long relaxing bath in an year or two. :coffee:

Alright, back home. Had to take daughter to her Gymboree class. Wednesday, August 31st is going to be my first prenatal appointment and I think ultrasound!!

Yay! That's exciting! :) That's our test day :happydance:

Carla - it's the same for me as my bra size. I have small :holly: Maybe it's different with every women?

Thanks - I'm planning on taking a trip to a far away place where no one knows me and visiting Ann Summer - to try on basques.
My OH just loves them!!! and I am struggling to find ones that fit.
have already tried on in LaSenza - the body was tooo small!!! GGRRR

I am excited and a little nervous! I just hope everything is okay on the scan. I feel more relaxed now and will be able to enjoy my vacation. :)

Ahh - I'm too lazy to even have dinner at the moment. Guess will take a long relaxing bath in an year or two. :coffee:

Ja me too, but OH usually makes dinner on Thursdays as I have WI at 7pm. He said we will get pizza tonight!! yaya

I am excited and a little nervous! I just hope everything is okay on the scan. I feel more relaxed now and will be able to enjoy my vacation. :)

I bet you are really excited!!!!
Go and enjoy your holiday hun!!! sit back and relax!!

Hey guys I have a question. I DTD on CD8. There's pretty much zero chance of me getting pregnant this cycle if that's the only time I DTD right?

Hey guys I have a question. I DTD on CD8. There's pretty much zero chance of me getting pregnant this cycle if that's the only time I DTD right?

50/50 same as any1 else....only 1 :spermy: needed so they say lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->