KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

thanx me to i think i better go rest...not feeling to good anyway.....maybe il coming down with something....had it bad enough last cycle when i was ill for 3 weeks with flu!....mo way am i going back there lol ill miss ya all ....and cant wait till i come back catch up and that will speak very soon xxxxxxxxx

and ill be thinking of ya all and fingers will be crossed for u all xx

Night hunnie :hugs: Ill miss you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Right, Im off for the night ladies :hugs: need to get up real early lol hope you all have a great night :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jen, I started playing The Sims just for you and literally loving it. Need a lil help as I'm new to it - how do you get "traits" and build some other relationships? It is telling me that you must have BFFs, ex- boyfriends and blah to do certain actions. hehe

Jen, I started playing The Sims just for you and literally loving it. Need a lil help as I'm new to it - how do you get "traits" and build some other relationships? It is telling me that you must have BFFs, ex- boyfriends and blah to do certain actions. hehe

You earn traits by doing certain tasks, Luke repairing things, playing guitar, writing on the computer, etc. You'll have to invite friends and visit them to get more "neighbours" and make more friends. It's addicting, huh? :haha:

Oooh yay Sims!! I started a new game, I have versions of me and DH and my Sim is already knocked up. :haha:

You earn traits by doing certain tasks, Luke repairing things, playing guitar, writing on the computer, etc. You'll have to invite friends and visit them to get more "neighbours" and make more friends. It's addicting, huh? :haha:

Yes - it is! How do I move items in there? I placed some things wrongly and I need to move em over but can't seem to figure out how.

Codes

My favorite is "motherlode". I make my Sims super rich so they can buy really nice houses.

You hold down shift and control at the same time, and then hold down the letter c. There will be a command screen that pops up, and you just type in motherlode, then hit enter, then you get 50,000 simoleons. I do it over and over til I'm a millionaire.

haha there is a code called "babyboom" that I haven't ever tried, and it adds a baby or toddler to the house automatically! If only it were that easy in real life :haha:

Console window won't come for me. What am I doing wrong? I have Vista.

Is there anyway to download it for free on your PC, Jen? Kristin, told you can buy it but I do not like the buying idea.

Btw - how much is it if you buy the game, Kristin?

Kristin, look what I found - suits you!

https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k560/Ana_Khowaja/1183640f10q3vdx5b.gif

https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k560/Ana_Khowaja/1183640f10q3vdx5b.gif

Add
in the beginning and end for the code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member