KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

hmmm it's like 39.99 but I think there's a way to download it for free.

Add me on the FB game!

Ladies!!! Oh how I've missed you all! :hugs:

LIAR! now you showing up. :growlmad: lol jk :hugs: I missed you so much! The thread is dead without you babe.

Hahah nooo no lying from this lady! Last day of sale tomorow ......then class starts Monday. I sure hope to chat again here soon. I check the thread periodically throughout the day but don't say anything as I don't hav time :(

I can't wait to get bck to you all! I need some crazy talk! :friends:

On a quick DTD break haha... We've missed you Tiff!! Ana, how is The Sims Social?

Hahah awesome Jen. Wish I could get sum tonight...doubt it, I'm fricken zonked.

Ladies!!! Oh how I've missed you all! :hugs:

LIAR! now you showing up. :growlmad: lol jk :hugs: I missed you so much! The thread is dead without you babe.

Hahah nooo no lying from this lady! Last day of sale tomorow ......then class starts Monday. I sure hope to chat again here soon. I check the thread periodically throughout the day but don't say anything as I don't hav time :(

I can't wait to get bck to you all! I need some crazy talk! :friends:

Wow - seems like TWW would be more hectic this time. Zara gone on a trip, Greer away for awhile, Andrea, Carla, Emily busy with other things so they don't hang up much, Sandy changing house. Leaves me, Jen, Kristin and few others.

jen ur pics on fb made me laugh but I got scared lol ill have to.explain tomorrow

How do I join this team?

New cycle for me, new hope!! :dust:

jen ur pics on fb made me laugh but I got scared lol ill have to.explain tomorrow

Hahaha okay!! DB and I were cracking up LOL... :haha: such a great way to end the night!!

Now I'm trying to fall asleep while he anodes beside me... Typical. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->