KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

my ticker says 6 more days and I am fertile. I'm having trouble finding pre seed where I live (canada) not sure if they sell it here. I work at a pharmacy so I tried to see if I could order it and the 2 companys that we use don't carry it so I'm thinking we don't carry it in Canada. anyone know of another brand that is sperm friendly?

my ticker says 6 more days and I am fertile. I'm having trouble finding pre seed where I live (canada) not sure if they sell it here. I work at a pharmacy so I tried to see if I could order it and the 2 companys that we use don't carry it so I'm thinking we don't carry it in Canada. anyone know of another brand that is sperm friendly?

I would buy it on Amazon!

I would buy it on Amazon!

I kinda didn't want to buy online not much of an online shopper I guess I'll just have to get one of my friends to cross the border and get me some in the states.

I think the other one is called conceive plus! see it those companies stock that one

I buy everything online. It's so much easier. Though I did buy my Preseed in the drug store because I had a really good coupon.

I hope I see a bfp the cycle I'm just feeling really good this month. I'm not sure if its been all this painting that I have done in my house I'm done painting now but the last few weeks I've been redecorating my house I bought it last year and was not a big fan of the colours that the old owner used now I feel like the house is ours and I'm ready to fill it with babies. its not a big house but it mine

I hope I see a bfp the cycle I'm just feeling really good this month. I'm not sure if its been all this painting that I have done in my house I'm done painting now but the last few weeks I've been redecorating my house I bought it last year and was not a big fan of the colours that the old owner used now I feel like the house is ours and I'm ready to fill it with babies. its not a big house but it mine

FX!!

:dust:

well done on all the redeco!!! yup I agree - time to fill it with babas!!!
FXed for your bfp!!!

I keep looking at tiffs prediction list and Carla, Loz and me are the next three on the list

I was thinking sept 7 or so not sure what day af starts cuz she decided to change days again month before I was 33 days and last month 31 so not to sure when she is going to start but I'm picking that day. how about you

I thought they already updated that list in the past week - should already be on the first page?

yup me next - I am planning on testing either 31 Aug or 1 Sept - af due 30 Aug
but that is on 33 day cycle - last month was 34 days
so will just have to wait and see if af decides to say hello!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->