KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Morning ladies

I better have caught that eggie this month iv never dtd so much lol

How are you all?

How do I join this team?

New cycle for me, new hope!! :dust:

Welcome

How are you?

Pip Squeek -- Thanks for the welcome, and also to Fragile Doll whom I just buddied-up with :thumbup:

I surely hope that this will happen to me. I'm TTC using At-home-AI donor friend. Quite insane everytime AF comes and obsessing figuring out where it has gone wrong. Also difficult to be single! :cry:

Morning ladies

I better have caught that eggie this month iv never dtd so much lol

How are you all?

Morning

I'm good. Looking forward to a nice relaxing day at the beach.
:happydance:

I'm not feeling too positive that the eggie was caught but fingers crossed all ur dtd has done it for u!

How do I join this team?

Welcome

How are you?

Pip Squeek -- Thanks for the welcome, and also to Fragile Doll whom I just buddied-up with :thumbup:

I surely hope that this will happen to me. I'm TTC using At-home-AI donor friend. Quite insane everytime AF comes and obsessing figuring out where it has gone wrong. Also difficult to be single! :cry:

Don't worry hun, we are here for all the support. Fingers crossed for you! We feel the same when the witch gets in here. :hugs:

Hi Greer, Happy anniversary!!!

So glad to hear you mom is did so well in the surgery.

I see you OVed at about the same time as many of us. We are all planning on testing on 30/31 August - when af doesnt show up!! Feel free to join us.

I have been suffering with a really bad cold, but starting to feel better!!
Now to just enjoy the last week of my holiday! Back to the grind stone the week after

AHHHHH. HOORAY!!! I am totally going to test with you all if I don't break down and do it before then ... ha!

DH and I are feeling really good about this month even though we weren't tracking (we didn't really do that anyway).

I did do some OV tests. Has anyone had lots of success with these? I had two brands. One was Target's brand and even last month I never really got a clear "darker" line. Obviously didn't this month on that brand. But got a VERY dark line Tuesday night on Clear Blue OV test. What do you all recommend in terms of tests?

I just love my BD digi OPK's!!! cant go wrong well you get a smiley!!!

Just popping in to tell you about the strange and vivid dream I just had while napping!

The only part I can remember is that for some reason I didn't know I was pregnant until I was already far enough along that they could tell the sex of the baby, and I remember so clearly calling DB on the phone for some reason (obviously he would BE there IRL), and telling him the news.

I woke up and thought hmm.... well that sucks! Haha just a dream, no baby boy growing in my tum! :(

Ah hah, Jen. Those dreams are a good sign whilst waiting to test. I have seen women reporting pregnancy or BFP dreams in their TWW and ending up being pregnant. But on the other note, I had those pregnancy dreams, buying prenatal at the store with DH and receiving a positive pregnancy report the whole last cycle in the TWW and I was down that month. :dohh:

In that case my really vivid strange dream that I was going back to SA and was having a leaving party with people live in SA could well be a sign?? Of course at the end I was panicing (in my dream) cause I didnt want to leave because I was going to miss OH and every one was telling me to go back for a bit and see if I liked it!!

As if I would leave OH here to return to SA for good?? NOT A CHANCE!!!!

Just thought Id let you ladies know, my DB's ex decided not to bring the kids to the contact for us today, he got his mother to ring her (we dont have her number...) to find out what was going on.... his ex has decided that we cant see the children because APARENTLY we dont feed them, we curse at them and we hit them (all total lies) We will be calling our solicitor on monday..... So my day hasnt gone very well today.....:nope: and I did test today and got another BFN :shrug: Today has really turned into something miserable..... :cry:

How do I join this team?

Welcome

How are you?

Hi and welcome to this thread.

I so admire what you are doing!! Was just reading the beginning of your journal.
Good luck and tons of :dust:

Just thought Id let you ladies know, my DB's ex decided not to bring the kids to the contact for us today, he got his mother to ring her (we dont have her number...) to find out what was going on.... his ex has decided that we cant see the children because APARENTLY we dont feed them, we curse at them and we hit them (all total lies) We will be calling our solicitor on monday..... So my day hasnt gone very well today.....:nope: and I did test today and got another BFN :shrug: Today has really turned into something miserable..... :cry:

Oh hun!!! she sounds really nasty!!! dont worry about her though - the solicitors and courts will sort her out!!
Dont count yourself out yet as af hasnt showed up yet
keep smiling!!

Oh hun!!! she sounds really nasty!!! dont worry about her though - the solicitors and courts will sort her out!!
Dont count yourself out yet as af hasnt showed up yet
keep smiling!!

She really is a right B****! She has been trying to make things so difficult for me and my DB.... We have been in and out of court sooooo many times its just beyond stupid now.... Its just unfair on us and the kids.... there really is no need for her to be like this.... :nope:

Well the spotting I had last night is gone (for now at least) no sign of it at all today :shrug:, Ive been feeling so sick since I woke up its horrible.... I just keep hoping I get that BFP but I think it might just be hiding from me lol :haha:

Any way think thats about enough self pity for me today....

How are today hunnie? :hugs:

Hey Em, Those signs are looking really good!!!
FXed you get your BFP soon then!!!

I'm still feeling a bit rough! nasty cough now!
gggrrrr
but planning on spending the day on the couch doing NOTHING!!!!

Hey Em, Those signs are looking really good!!!
FXed you get your BFP soon then!!!

I'm still feeling a bit rough! nasty cough now!
gggrrrr
but planning on spending the day on the couch doing NOTHING!!!!

I dont blame you hun, Ive been waking up feeling horrible for days now.... I think today is gonna be spent doing nothing... Just relaxing... although I might have to go to the store.... we need dog food lol :haha: may DB will get that for me :haha:

I tried to get OH to go to the store for food - but he just complained that the stores are too busy for him on a saturday morning!!! ggrrr so I had to go. get to sit and do not very much for the rest of the day.

He is gardening at the mo!!! I am hoping he washes the cars too.

I tried to get OH to go to the store for food - but he just complained that the stores are too busy for him on a saturday morning!!! ggrrr so I had to go. get to sit and do not very much for the rest of the day.

He is gardening at the mo!!! I am hoping he washes the cars too.

If hes anything like my DB thats wishful thinking :haha: I struggle to get help with the washing up :haha:

Oh no!!! we have pink and blue jobs here.
Pink are mine and blue - he has to do.
I told him from the start we both work and therefore all the jobs will be shared!!! If I have to come home from work and cook then he can do the dishes!!! therefore dishes are a BLUE job!!! yay Love that!!!
as I hate washing dishes!!!

Ya, I hate washing dishes lol. Well with us we do share the work too, I do the dishes and laundry and he gets to tidy up the rest of the flat.... It was only done like this cause he would NEVER do his turn of washing the dishes and Id get tired of seeing the dirty dishes and wash them myself....

he is as bad as I am!! I hate doing them so much - when I stayed on my own I would wash dishes about 1ce a week!!
Where is everyone else??
I know Zara is away and Sammi(?) is helping her mom move. Is Ana sleeping?? I suppose all the US ladies are only just getting up now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->