KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

If I dont get my BFP this month - then there must be something wrong - check out my charts - BDed so much this last month - legs up the works!!!

thats what I've been doing but I'm not charting anymore to much stress on my hunny he was surprised we didn't get pg last month so this month we aren't talking about fertile days or anything I keep it all to myself

I'm honestly not sure when I ovulate, I've been POAS and have yet to get a positive OPK result.

I'm honestly not sure when I ovulate, I've been POAS and have yet to get a positive OPK result.

I'm not sure when I ov also I just kinda guess on the sign I get with cm and I also get ov pains some months but opk for you is a great idea just to make sure.

A friend of mine had the same thing - about a 28 day cycle and OVed on day 21ish! so you could still get your pos OPK this month
Keep at the opks till you get a pos!!

a year, well it was 6 months of ntnp and the rest of the time we've been trying I stopped taking bc aug/10 and it took over six months to see a pattern on my cycle it was changing all the time and to be honest it still changes sometimes

A friend of mine had the same thing - about a 28 day cycle and OVed on day 21ish! so you could still get your pos OPK this month

thats why I always suggest bd'ing till the end I start right after af all the way till af and every month is diff you can ov early or later

I have only been TTCing for abotu 5 months now but first 4 were pretty much NTNP from his side. I also took a long time to figure out my cycle and only last cycle did I start using the OPK's and BBT to pinpoint OV.
SO at least now I know when I am OVing! Now to catch that little egg and hope its gives me a sticky bean!!

I bought a BBT but haven't started using it, I may have to though because I think I might have missed it w/ POAS.

thats why I always suggest bd'ing till the end I start right after af all the way till af and every month is diff you can ov early or later

From the OPK's this cycle and last I seem to OV about cd17/18. will continue to check on about those days from now on till I get my bfp
We also BDed from right after af till after I have OVed
Sometimes a bit after that too - but thats just to keep him happy hehe

I bought a BBT but haven't started using it, I may have to though because I think I might have missed it w/ POAS.

There are a few sites you can use to track your temps - fertility friend is one of them - thats the one I use and there is also countdown to pregnancy. both give you a calendar and graph. I use the FF app on my ipod! its great and so easy to use.

How accurate do you guys think the Lilypie ovulation ticker is?

Its not that accurate for me as I dont OV in the middle of my cycle like some ladies do. They just estimate when you OV.

which is why I perfer using countdown to pregnancy or fertilityfriend's tickers

I think FF is much more accurate as they have all my info

Yeah I have Ovuview on my phone which is very similar to FF but I haven't done my temps yet... maybe I should start next cycle... I know you do it first thing in the morning before you do anything else... I do have a BBT so I should actually try to use it

yup
they also recommend temping at the same time every day as your temp fluctuates throughout the day. At the mo I temp at 8am
But during term time its 6:30am even over weekends

Ah that's good to know.

I don't even know how to use my BBT :haha: I bought it online and haven't attempted to use it once. I'm a little scared of it :rofl:

I had a opk in my hands at the store the other day but it was $51 and I just could spend that much on it. I could buy a bbt thermometer but don't you have to be sleeping reg or temp at the same time everyday I always wake up at night so I didn't think it would be good for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->