KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hey hun sorry just got distracted lol :haha: I dont know where everyone is today.... :shrug: I might be bad for this but I dont worry about going back to read missed posts any more.... If I do I end up wasting hours and dont get to talk to people.... :dohh: so I dont look anymore.....:blush:

i might have to do that when i go back to work next month - will only have time to chat occasionally during the week.

I'm here reading. Just have a headache and gotta get the sale going. Last day today

Hey Ladies,
How is everyone doign this morning? My waiting for my OH to get up so we can take the dogs in the mountains for a few. He seems cranky thins morning though

Hey Lacey - starting to feel a bit better now, but still taking things really easy.
You looked at other poss jobs??

Yeah, not much is hiring, but I have another app to fill out. so i will be doing that tonight as well

my tickerr says im in my fertile period, but my test today so No LH surge

good luck with that one then! FXed something comes of that.

morning Sandy -
I'm starting to feel a bit better thanks. how you?

I'm good enjoying my cup a coffee and trying to see if I can catch up on the thread I see alot of pages to read.

Do you know whats happened to Laine?? She hasnt been on here in ages - or I havent seen her on here in ages

Do you know whats happened to Laine?? She hasnt been on here in ages - or I havent seen her on here in ages

I'm not sure I have her on my ttc buddies forum that I never look at anymore but I"m pretty sure she is in her tww right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->