KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

its sooo easy to use - if its like mine - switch it on, insert, wait for beep, remove, check temp, switch off. Easy!!
oh you can take your temp in any usual place but it is recommended to take cervical temp - so yes - put it up your coochie!! hehe

its sooo easy to use - if its like mine - switch it on, insert, wait for beep, remove, check temp, switch off. Easy!!
oh you can take your temp in any usual place but it is recommended to take cervical temp - so yes - put it up your coochie!! hehe

omg in your coochie!! better make sure I don't store it with the other thermometer

ja!!! and dont go sticking it in any kids mouth!!
failing that - just dont tell the person using it where it was before it was in their mouth!!
what they dont know wont kill them! right?? haha

I've just been checking my cm it cheap you don't have to buy anything and from what I have read it is a good way of finding out if your fertile or not

Alrighty well I'm going to get a few things on, talk to you all later! Have a great weekend!!

:friends:

will do - better get back to sorting school work - butwill be lurking if any one else is about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->