KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

This is one of the feed from my Sims neighbor.

Frank Ruvolo

It's true! My Sim and Becki's Sim have started Dating!
Getting into different types of friendships and relationships in The Sims Social means you get to do fun new things with them!
What do you think of the news? Click below for a reward!
10 minutes ago via The Sims Social · Like · · Get Social Points

More people need to play this game haha... and they need to fix it so that requests go through right away!

I just wish they get it fixed soon. I want to play so bad! I already bought a Great Kisser trait lol.

LOL I have that trait too!! :rofl:

I tried using that trait on one of my neighbors but as I didn't have a male sims neighbor I thought to try it on one of the females but I felt disgusting doing that. It was something against me so I let it go till I find a male sims neighbor. And heck the game went off. :rofl:

Thanks hun, its just horrible cause now we are going to have to go back to court to try to MAKE her let us see them.... its not easy to prove you havent done anything wrong, so its not going to be easy....

I tried using that trait on one of my neighbors but as I didn't have a male sims neighbor I thought to try it on one of the females but I felt disgusting doing that. It was something against me so I let it go till I find a male sims neighbor. And heck the game went off. :rofl:

I can't believe you got to level 7 so quickly! I've been playing since Friday and I'm only level 11! :haha:

Hope this cheers you up:

FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE:
1. Money cannot buy happiness but its more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy but remember the *******s name.
3. Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you when they're in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because you dont want to go to jail.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.

:rofl: :rofl:

I got so addicted in just a day that I played it constantly once my energy used to get refilled.

Hope this cheers you up:

FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE:
1. Money cannot buy happiness but its more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy but remember the *******s name.
3. Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you when they're in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because you dont want to go to jail.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.

:rofl: :rofl:

THAT IS FANTASTIC HUN!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha:

Jen check this out, this is a guide how to change relationship with other Sims.

https://forum.playfish.com/showthread.php?t=2540863

Im running off to bed now ladies :hugs: hope you all have a good night :hugs:

Hi ladies! Just wanted to say hello and good night. Missing all you!

Frank Ruvolo

Getting into different types of friendships and relationships in The Sims Social means you get to do fun new things with them!

More people need to play this game haha... and they need to fix it so that requests go through right away!

I just wish they get it fixed soon. I want to play so bad! I already bought a Great Kisser trait lol.

I'm saving up for the great kisser trait! :thumbup:

haha i can't ever seem to keep up with you ladies! Have I missed anything important? hope everyone had a great weekend! FXed this week!!! Hope my swimmers make it!

Question: my DH and i have been BDing every other day this month. If i ovulate this friday on the 26th when should we BD everyday or as much as possible? i am clueless and this is only my second month TTC... thanks anyone who can help!

Frank Ruvolo

I'm saving up for the great kisser trait! :thumbup:

Kristin, what Sims collection do you play on PC? Do you have the basic game including all the other expansions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->