KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

haha i can't ever seem to keep up with you ladies! Have I missed anything important? hope everyone had a great weekend! FXed this week!!! Hope my swimmers make it!

Question: my DH and i have been BDing every other day this month. If i ovulate this friday on the 26th when should we BD everyday or as much as possible? i am clueless and this is only my second month TTC... thanks anyone who can help!

Hun, if you are due Ov on the 26th start BDing from tonight and BD every other day until Ov and one day after Ov to increase your chances to conception.

Goodluck, hun. :dust:

I have had a stuffy nose and for a week now. Last week i was pretty sick i felt so weak and then i started feeling better. Now i am starting to feel bad again :( i don't know what is going on. I am due to O but i am feeling weird. like a lil crampy but i cant tell if its just gas pains or not. anyone else ever experience this

I get stuffy nose but after Ov - not sure why it's causing maybe because you are in your fertile period.

yeah probably. I hope so. i just want to be healthy. especially when TTC. FXed that this is the month for me! i will be testing sept 11.... how are you Ana?

good to hear :)
i am great! excited to begin my TWW! I see you have 8 days left until testing! :) not too much longer!

Yeah but I am not sure, I think I Ov around CD-14 or 15, ticker says CD16. AF due on 31st but ticker telling me to test a day before AF? i.e. 8days from now. :haha:

So don't know when I'll be testing - I would rather wait for a missed period.

Hi Ana! I am feeling pretty good, not tired though which is bad because I have class in the AM! :shock:

Yeah but I am not sure, I think I Ov around CD-14 or 15, ticker says CD16. AF due on 31st but ticker telling me to test a day before AF? i.e. 8days from now. :haha:

So don't know when I'll be testing - I would rather wait for a missed period.

I know how you feel. thats what i did last month. I was too nervous to test early. Hope you get a :bfp:! :dust:

I'm great just bored a lot. Literally have nothing to do!

I wish this was me

Oh yes, I am just hating to be like this. I wish I could get a job to keep me busy all I could do is play games all day long. There's not a lot of work at home to do and I just get done with everything in an hour to 2 leaving me and my laptop for the rest of the day. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->