KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Yeah but I am not sure, I think I Ov around CD-14 or 15, ticker says CD16. AF due on 31st but ticker telling me to test a day before AF? i.e. 8days from now. :haha:

So don't know when I'll be testing - I would rather wait for a missed period.

I know how you feel. thats what i did last month. I was too nervous to test early. Hope you get a :bfp:! :dust:

Let's see what happens, DH and I are somewhat NTNP. DH still not in mood of TTC - getting BFNs for the last 3 months of NTNP. :nope:

I am officially NTNP now. Class starts tomorrow! Ok off to bed I go, goodnight all! Wish me luck!

Hi girls hope everyone had a nice weekend

Should be able to chat more now and hopefully get to know everyone a bit better :happydance:

Well i took a test last night af is due to arrive thursday - just the cheap dip tests that are ultra sensitive apparently - as i just had a feeling and i got a very, very faint positive but thought i was seeing things so i waited a while and did another and got the same. This morning i used FMU and have another the same. I am now thinking that perhaps i have a crap batch (although i did test Saturday and it was definitely negative), 3 evap lines or maybe they are positive :shrug::dohh: condused to say the least.
Maybe the bruised feeling nipples and the feeling of wanting to burst into tears all the time actually is hormones not me being a complete irrational fool :blush:

Suzy

Hi girls hope everyone had a nice weekend

Should be able to chat more now and hopefully get to know everyone a bit better :happydance:

Well i took a test last night af is due to arrive thursday - just the cheap dip tests that are ultra sensitive apparently - as i just had a feeling and i got a very, very faint positive but thought i was seeing things so i waited a while and did another and got the same. This morning i used FMU and have another the same. I am now thinking that perhaps i have a crap batch (although i did test Saturday and it was definitely negative), 3 evap lines or maybe they are positive :shrug::dohh: condused to say the least.
Maybe the bruised feeling nipples and the feeling of wanting to burst into tears all the time actually is hormones not me being a complete irrational fool :blush:

Suzy

OMG - what if they are actually positive? You can't get 3 evap in a row. Would like to see some pictures, hun. Fingers crossed for you. :dust:

Ive been trying to take pictures but iphone is really not good for them :nope:

I'm kind of freaking out if they are really positive i assume its just from convincing myself it hasn't happened so far so why would it now :blush::wacko:

How are you anyway?

I'm not sure how good the picture is as my work computer won't let me see what has uploaded :growlmad: but i can see lines on the actually pic but then that could just be because i know where they are when looking at the actual test :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0421[1].jpg
    IMG_0421[1].jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 5
I have had a stuffy nose and for a week now. Last week i was pretty sick i felt so weak and then i started feeling better. Now i am starting to feel bad again :( i don't know what is going on. I am due to O but i am feeling weird. like a lil crampy but i cant tell if its just gas pains or not. anyone else ever experience this

Hiya Janene,
I had a lot of bloating and gas last month at time of OV!! I have never experienced anythink like this before!!! I looked preggers!! Those cramps could well be OV cramps.
I am in 2ww and had a terrible cold - stuffy nose and all! Just hoping this hasnt snubbed my chances of BFP this month.

FXed you OV soon.

Good morning girls

How are you? Just got a few pages to Catch up on

Ohh I really do hope it's a bfp for you. I can't see the pics very well on my phone they show up very small

Morning I'm good thanks you? Just baby sitting for my nice and nephew 3 kids but it will be good practice lol

Im convinced that i am seeing things so who know's...i officially hate the tww and tests lol!!

Enjoy all the practising you can get!!! will come in handy one day soon!!

join the club Gregs!!!
I hate this waiting game!!! I have so much to do but cant seem to focus!!

join the club Gregs!!!
I hate this waiting game!!! I have so much to do but cant seem to focus!!

I'm at work and have so much to get done, bosses ringing to make sure i will meet the deadline but i just can't get motivated :nope:

Doesn't help that me and OH had an arguement last night and we haven't spoken since :cry:

Think i may go have some retail therapy in my lunch break, not like i can go and pig out as i have my weigh in tonight :blush:

Yeah I hate the tww wait too it's horrible I'm determine to wait till the 1st day of my period to test which is Sooo far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->