KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

oh no to fight!!! Thats where i set myself small targets and reward each I accomplish those targets!!
I would still go for retail therapy!! but dont buy food - jewerly or clothes!!!
FXed for wi tonight

Ohh retail therapy that's what I need lol

Oh yeah sure it will just gotta keep busy

I still need to buy a few things for my classroom - I feel a shopping trip coming on!!! hehe

Thanks, i've been aiming for half stone targets at a time they seem a bit easier to achieve than thinking about the ultimate goal!! My downfall is usually the cinabons they do here they are like heaven but i'm sure they must have about 100 syns being so nice lol...must start using my wii more too

It always seems to be a wait for us women have to wait for o day then its waiting for af to either show or a BFP while the men just carry on with what they are doing until you start wanting lots of BD time lol.

OH MY GOSH - cinnabuns!!!! I want one now!!!!! I used to buy one for myself on my way to work (When I worked at a club) Just love them. Then moved to UK and found cinnabun at Lakeside - not too far from me! but they closed down a few yesrs back
boohoo - where do you get them from?

OH saw me looking at bbt charts yesterday and said they look really complicated!!! So I had to explain the changes in temps and all that!!! and they think our bodies arents that complicated!!! welcome to a females body!!

OH saw me looking at bbt charts yesterday and said they look really complicated!!! So I had to explain the changes in temps and all that!!! and they think our bodies arents that complicated!!! welcome to a females body!!

Imagine if a man had to chart and temp :rofl: i try to explain about cm and postition to my OH and he just looks confused

I get them from the mall in nicosia they just bought out a cherry one and i think it took me all of 30 seconds to eat it :blush: think if i had a whole box they wouldn't last long - its like Krispy Kreme doughnuts the more you have the more you want :dohh:

Always thought the cinabons did an online thing though :shrug: probably not a good thing to encourage you but look what i found

https://www.cinnaworld.co.uk/Delivery_cinnabon.html :blush:

ooohhh think that i should go for the classic minis please
hehe
oh my gosh I might have to earn activity points before heading into london tomorrow!!! hehe

Be so nice to be able to just eat them and not worry that lbs are going on...

oh yea!!!! but I so need to loose weight - dont want to be a plumpy bride!! so more lbs off now less to loose after baba

or wait till I am preggers - and enjoy just one mini then!!!
madness in the method!!

oh yea!!!! but I so need to loose weight - dont want to be a plumpy bride!! so more lbs off now less to loose after baba

If i get BFP i'll carry on following slimming world our consultant said few weeks ago its an approved one and have read a few people kept a lot of weight off.

I only joined cos i knew id put weight on being with OH and he can literally eat ANYTHING and stays the same, saw a pic from a BBQ and nearly cried. Got weighed 1st week and was heaviest i've ever been 13st 4 and only being 5ft 5ish i looked horrid :cry:

How do you find the weight watchers plan? They don't have that in Cyprus even if i'd have wanted to do it

I just love the new WW plan with propoints!!! so easy to use and fruit and most veg are free!!!! I am a bit of fruit bat!!! hehe
I have considered going onto Slimmers World as I can get it free for 3 months through a program here, but OH talked me out of it.
I am not sure if I can continue with WW during pregnancy - will have to look into it. If I cant then might join up with SW
I started at 15st 1lb and now 13st 1.5lbs

check out their website - they are truely delicious!!! sweet but sooooo good!!!

Sorry about my typing errors that was meant to say I want to try one now they sound yummy

I just love the new WW plan with propoints!!! so easy to use and fruit and most veg are free!!!! I am a bit of fruit bat!!! hehe
I have considered going onto Slimmers World as I can get it free for 3 months through a program here, but OH talked me out of it.
I am not sure if I can continue with WW during pregnancy - will have to look into it. If I cant then might join up with SW
I started at 15st 1lb and now 13st 1.5lbs

That's a really good loss :happydance::happydance: i'm kind of stuck last weigh in i stayed the same so hoping to have lost a little today!

Slimming world extra easy i think must be similar we can have unlimited fruit and veg (not avocado though 14syns each!!!) unlimited fat free meat and fish, pasta, rice, potatoes, fat free yogurt, fat free fromage frais, fat free cottage cheese and quark. Then add on healthy extra of milk or cheese (that's measured) and something like wholegrain bread or cereal (again measured) then 5-15 syns a day. I like it cos i don't have to think too much about what to eat :happydance:

Good morning ladies! Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful day. Super beautiful here today and lots LOTS to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->