KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

goodmorning all and hi greer thanks for stoppin by, we sure miss u!

ladies, have a nice day!

Morning tiff it's great weather hear too just had a nice walk to the park.

How was school?

Hi Greer it's great to hear from you.

morning ladies had a busy weekend Dads 60th birthday was nice and my bestfriend had foot surgery last friday, she live alone so I was on the list to pick her up at the hospital then I saw her foot and decided to stay with her all friday as her nurse to help her move around the house as she has a huge bandage rapped around her foot it is so big she can barley move she has to leave it on for a week. Well off to work prob have a list of notes on my desk cuz I left really early on friday oh well I was happy to help my friend and I know she would have done the same for me. Tiff have a good day at school and the rest of you ladies have a great day. hope to talk to yas later

Hey ladies - sorry to have disappeared to abruptly earlier. I kind of forgot that I had a hospital appointment this morning at 11:10am!! good thing I had a reminder set on my phone!! that only went off at 10:55am! eekk so had to rush to the hospital. all is ok though been discharged unless things start going wrong again. FXed that wont happen for some time though.
Off to make some lunch and do some house work!!! urgh
have a nice day!

Lol sorry tiff totally forgot your like 7hrs behind us you won't have been to school yet will you.

Well have a good day

Good morning ladies! Looks like the start of a busy week!

How is everyone?

yup - deffo a busy week ahead!! I didnt realised that it would be this busy!!
just hoping it will keep my mind off the 2WW!!!
How you doing?

I have had a stuffy nose and for a week now. Last week i was pretty sick i felt so weak and then i started feeling better. Now i am starting to feel bad again :( i don't know what is going on. I am due to O but i am feeling weird. like a lil crampy but i cant tell if its just gas pains or not. anyone else ever experience this

Hiya Janene,
I had a lot of bloating and gas last month at time of OV!! I have never experienced anythink like this before!!! I looked preggers!! Those cramps could well be OV cramps.
I am in 2ww and had a terrible cold - stuffy nose and all! Just hoping this hasnt snubbed my chances of BFP this month.

FXed you OV soon.

Thanks Skweek! i really hope thats all it is! i am taking a OPK test today! so hope here within the next few days i am ovulating! :)
Good Luck!!! hope you get your BFP!:dust:

just make sure you dont forget to grab your oh for lots of :sex: over the next 5 days

yup - deffo a busy week ahead!! I didnt realised that it would be this busy!!
just hoping it will keep my mind off the 2WW!!!
How you doing?

I know! Seems no one has time for much chatting anymore!!

I'm doing well, I haven't been feeling the best all weekend - very PMS-y... though I'm not due for another week+.

How are you?

just make sure you dont forget to grab your oh for lots of :sex: over the next 5 days

HAHA I DON'T THINK I COULD FORGET! he already knows the drill! my DH has been pretty amazing he tried to understand me and what i am going through. he wants a baby just as much as i do! plus he could never complain when it come to BDing. Haha

Ja I think its end of summer and everyone is back to their usual school term routine - I know it will be that way for me from next week Tuesday. Then I will only be on in the evening if I dont have lessons to plan or books to mark.

I just cant wait for next week when we can all test.
Oh BTW - am I allowed to test before next tuesday?
Hehe

HAHA I DON'T THINK I COULD FORGET! he already knows the drill! my DH has been pretty amazing he tried to understand me and what i am going through. he wants a baby just as much as i do! plus he could never complain when it come to BDing. Haha

HAHA!!! yours and mine too!!

My OH caught me looking at other ladies charts the other day and said that it looked too complicated for me!! So I proceeded to explain what has happening!!! I think he now understands what complicated creatures we are!!
haha

Ja I think its end of summer and everyone is back to their usual school term routine - I know it will be that way for me from next week Tuesday. Then I will only be on in the evening if I dont have lessons to plan or books to mark.

Hehe

NO!! Haha no early testing!! :haha:

Hehe

NO!! Haha no early testing!! :haha:

BOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO
My bbt chart is looking really promising!!! I dont know if I can wait till then. My bbies are so sore - feels like they are going to fall off and was super nauseas on saturday!!!

Yeah my bb's are crazy sore too - I actually put A5-35 on them last night and it soothed the ache! They were really sore last cycle too though.

I've been getting nauseous at bedtime lately, but I still don't feel like I'm gonna get my BFP. There's too much doubt in my mind, and everyone says I'll KNOW when I'm pregnant... :(

Oh! It's this cream that goes on cold and then turns warm. It smells kinda minty and it's amazing! Just had to watch I didn't get any on my nips haha - that would have burned!!

oh kind of like deepheat! is it for muscular pains?

I dont know if its just me hoping that this month I will get my bfp or if I really am!!
There is a part of me that really wants to be preggers and another part of me that is shit scared if I am!!!
I am now 35 and how will I cope with being a parent??
I know all my friends say it will come naturally when the time is right! but a part of my is shitting myself!
But I really want to be preggers!!!
I so hope I am!!!

oh kind of like deepheat! is it for muscular pains?

I dont know if its just me hoping that this month I will get my bfp or if I really am!!
There is a part of me that really wants to be preggers and another part of me that is shit scared if I am!!!
I am now 35 and how will I cope with being a parent??
I know all my friends say it will come naturally when the time is right! but a part of my is shitting myself!
But I really want to be preggers!!!
I so hope I am!!!

Yep exactly!! I figured it was worth a shot, and it was actually really soothing :)

I think everyone has that fear before their first baby - I know I do.
But deep down you know the want overpowers the fear - and you'll be a great Mom, if only because you want it so badly! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->