KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

oh kind of like deepheat! is it for muscular pains?

I dont know if its just me hoping that this month I will get my bfp or if I really am!!
There is a part of me that really wants to be preggers and another part of me that is shit scared if I am!!!
I am now 35 and how will I cope with being a parent??
I know all my friends say it will come naturally when the time is right! but a part of my is shitting myself!
But I really want to be preggers!!!
I so hope I am!!!

The shit scared part is exactly how i feel especially with the faint lines on the tests i did last night and this morning but im convinced they are evaps now so the panic has eased a bit!!

Im 31 in 2 weeks and i feel like i'm going to be old :blush: my mum was 32 when she had me and i'm the youngest of 5 so i know it can be done!!

I bet you will make a great mum, you already spend most of your day with kiddies being a teacher :happydance:

Oh! It's this cream that goes on cold and then turns warm. It smells kinda minty and it's amazing! Just had to watch I didn't get any on my nips haha - that would have burned!!

oooo i want some of this cream...although it is the nipple that feels bruised on my bbs this week :blush:

Hey hun - I wish I was only 31 again!!!
I was 35 back in Feb!!!! now that is old for you. In fact I think I am the oldest on this thread!!
Yup I'm the granny of the thread and TTC #1!!!

Oh by the time my mom was 26 she had 3 kids under 5 years old!!!
Now I am feeling really old!!

Oh by the time my mom was 26 she had 3 kids under 5 years old!!!
Now I am feeling really old!!

Same with my Mom! I'm going to be 27 in 6 months and I'm TTC #1... My sister already had 2 by my age too, so I'm behind!!

just make sure you dont forget to grab your oh for lots of :sex: over the next 5 days

HAHA I DON'T THINK I COULD FORGET! he already knows the drill! my DH has been pretty amazing he tried to understand me and what i am going through. he wants a baby just as much as i do! plus he could never complain when it come to BDing. Haha

HAHA!!! yours and mine too!!

My OH caught me looking at other ladies charts the other day and said that it looked too complicated for me!! So I proceeded to explain what has happening!!! I think he now understands what complicated creatures we are!!
haha

Haha that's so funny!I don't think I could even read those charts. I have never used one.

My mother is desperate to be a grandmother - but there is no way I am telling my mother that we are TTCing!!! After what she put my poor SIL through every month - have you got any good news for me now?? GGGGRRRRR that would just drive me insane!!! I am thinking I might actually do what my other SIL did and wait till 3 month scan to tell her!! that way she cant spill the beans to the entire world before I am ready to tell them!!!

just make sure you dont forget to grab your oh for lots of :sex: over the next 5 days

HAHA I DON'T THINK I COULD FORGET! he already knows the drill! my DH has been pretty amazing he tried to understand me and what i am going through. he wants a baby just as much as i do! plus he could never complain when it come to BDing. Haha

My OH caught me looking at other ladies charts the other day and said that it looked too complicated for me!! So I proceeded to explain what has happening!!! I think he now understands what complicated creatures we are!!
haha

Haha that's so funny!I don't think I could even read those charts. I have never used one.

They are so easy to read and plot!!
take your temp every morning when you wake and plot on a graph. Then watch and learn how your body temp fluctuates through out the month

ok well, the house work is not getting done with me on the laptop chatting to you lovely ladies, so I am going to have to go and get the cleaning done!!!
I will most likely be back on later again!!
Have fun and try be good! hehe

ok well, the house work is not getting done with me on the laptop chatting to you lovely ladies, so I am going to have to go and get the cleaning done!!!
I will most likely be back on later again!!
Have fun and try be good! hehe

Have a good day Carla - talk to you soon! :)

haha

take your temp every morning when you wake and plot on a graph. Then watch and learn how your body temp fluctuates through out the month

oh ok. after this month ill have to try that. don't i need a special thermometer to take my temp? and if so where do i get that. thanks for all the help! good luck getting your housework done!

Hey ladies,
How are you doing? Sorry I wasnt around yesterday. We rescued another dog

haha

oh ok. after this month ill have to try that. don't i need a special thermometer to take my temp? and if so where do i get that. thanks for all the help! good luck getting your housework done!

You can get BBT thermo's cheap off ebay or you can get a BBT pack from your boots(pharmacy) thats where I got mine. BBT thermo's give 2 decimal point numbers (36.69) whereas normal thermo's only give 1 decimal point number (36.6).
You will need as accurate a thermo as possible.

Hey Ana and Lacey!! It's another quiet day in here - how are you both?

I know about a few, Zara & Christina went for a trip including one new lady who joined the thread recently. Tiff has a class today, Laine & Loz who were testing aren't here for a while. What about the rest?

Yes I took one in, She was a Bate dog for dog fights and she is the sweetest thing. She is about 4yrs old. She is a boxer great dane mix. I named her Annabelle...Anna means gracious/merciful and belle means beautiful so it was perfect name for her. She has scars all over her, she is missing a piece of her ear and they tried filing her canines down so she couldnt fight back
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Boobookitty14eva/annabelle.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->