KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Thanks for the info I will def get one... Omg she i's sooo cute!!!I love dogs sooo much!! I can't believe people can treat them that way :( So glad she has a loving home now!

no problem and yes she is a cute dog. she loves people even though what they did to her, which dont make sense to me

Hi ladies...home from school and feeling like shit. I am so not mentally prepared for this semester I just wanna cry. It's going to be so hard...

And to make matters worse-- we are at the OB/GYN part of it all and watched a 30 MIN movie on conception and how a baby forms and all that good stuff. Gaahhh way to rub it in

I wanna quit. But I can't and I won't.

I know but I think dogs have by hearts when tome to forgiveness. She just wants to be loved

well she is loved here. Im glad i got her. I feel so much better because I lost my baby and she is my baby. I love her and i wont ever let anyone hurt her

Hi ladies...home from school and feeling like shit. I am so not mentally prepared for this semester I just wanna cry. It's going to be so hard...

And to make matters worse-- we are at the OB/GYN part of it all and watched a 30 MIN movie on conception and how a baby forms and all that good stuff. Gaahhh way to rub it in

I wanna quit. But I can't and I won't.

Aww hun :hugs:

Tough it out - it will be so worth it!!

Yes I took one in, She was a Bate dog for dog fights and she is the sweetest thing. She is about 4yrs old. She is a boxer great dane mix. I named her Annabelle...Anna means gracious/merciful and belle means beautiful so it was perfect name for her. She has scars all over her, she is missing a piece of her ear and they tried filing her canines down so she couldnt fight back
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Boobookitty14eva/annabelle.jpg

What a beautiful dog! The world needs more dog lovers like you! :hugs:

Ohh tiff I'm sure you will be fine when you get back in to the swing of things and it's going to be so worth it

Jen I could just break down and cry.

Tiff Hang tough honey In the end you'll have a job you love and an awesome family to come home to! Only the best things are worth fighting for and sometimes tears wash the dirt off that path :hugs:

I missed ya all in the last week and it seems i've missed 300pgs of chitchat :haha:

Hope all is well with everyone and if anyone could catch me up on what i've missed it would be great cuz 300 pgs is toooo much to read :blush:

Anyone know how Kytti is making out?

well ladies I am going to geep ttcing but to help me not think baby to much I have decided to go back to school for vet assistant. Im excited I have an appointment today.

well ladies I am going to geep ttcing but to help me not think baby to much I have decided to go back to school for vet assistant. Im excited I have an appointment today.

Wow that's awesome! Seems like you would be a great fit for that field of work! SO exciting! :D

Thank you, I went to the career prep part earlier this yr and had to quit because i was going through a bad divorce and I did not want to fail my class

thats an awesome job! my sister does that! good luck! you can do it!

It's moving slow again today.

How are you all? Not long of the tww left for some

It's moving slow again today.

How are you all? Not long of the tww left for some

Very slow in here today! I'm bored!!

I'm doing okay, already getting impatient because I just want to know already... I still have a week+ to wait to test!!

Yeah I'm board too.

Oh what date are you testing? God I'm so impatient too and iv got like 19 days I think lol

Yeah I'm board too.

Oh what date are you testing? God I'm so impatient too and iv got like 19 days I think lol

I'm going to wait until the 31st -- I've been feeling PMS-y already for like a week so I'm pretty sure I'm out, but if I last that long without AF I'll test that day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->