KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Gosh the ttw Is horrible it's so hard to keep busy and just not think about it

Gosh the ttw Is horrible it's so hard to keep busy and just not think about it

I'm actually doing okay with it, only because I'm so convinced this isn't my month. I hope we get lots of BFP's this month though!!! :dust:

Yeah I'm board too.

Oh what date are you testing? God I'm so impatient too and iv got like 19 days I think lol

I'm going to wait until the 31st -- I've been feeling PMS-y already for like a week so I'm pretty sure I'm out, but if I last that long without AF I'll test that day

I hope that's a good sign. It's really hard because a lot of af signs are pregnancy signs too I never know what to think. Saying that with my last pregnancy I could tell something was different with my body

Yeah I'm board too.

Oh what date are you testing? God I'm so impatient too and iv got like 19 days I think lol

I'm going to wait until the 31st -- I've been feeling PMS-y already for like a week so I'm pretty sure I'm out, but if I last that long without AF I'll test that day

I hope that's a good sign. It's really hard because a lot of af signs are pregnancy signs too I never know what to think. Saying that with my last pregnancy I could tell something was different with my body

Yeah that's just it... I'm not feeling well, but I'm not feeling preggo either. Oh well, there's always next month!! :thumbup:

Your still in this month stay positive you could still get your bfp.

Every woman will be different you may not be able to tell don't mean your out this month.

Positive thoughts

Your still in this month stay positive you could still get your bfp.

Every woman will be different you may not be able to tell don't mean your out this month.

Positive thoughts

Aww thanks! :hugs:

You're right... I gotta stay positive, positive, POSITIVE!!

My friend just found out she was pregnant and she did not suspect it all all she has no symptoms at all and did not feel pregnant.

When she decided to test she was 10 weeks

We all have a chance I hope this is the month for us all.

I would love a summer baby

My friend just found out she was pregnant and she did not suspect it all all she has no symptoms at all and did not feel pregnant.

When she decided to test she was 10 weeks

Oh wow! I know that does happen for some women, so I guess I shouldn't lose faith too easily! Just everyone I know is getting tired of me saying "this might be my month" all the time and always being wrong... so now I'm going to play it down and try not to care what happens either way!

I'm just scared of the sickness again I hope I don't get it when I fall pregnant this time.

I had hyperemisis which only 1 percent of people get its not nice at all

Me too! My birthday is in January and I always hated having to have my parties in snow storms... summer birthdays would be so much fun!

I'm just scared of the sickness again I hope I don't get it when I fall pregnant this time.

What on earth is that?

Me too! My birthday is in January and I always hated having to have my parties in snow storms... summer birthdays would be so much fun!

Oh mine is in jan too on the 18th when is yours? Yeah I know what you mean and everyone is always skint after Christmas so they can never afford to do anything

Oh mine is in jan too on the 18th when is yours? Yeah I know what you mean and everyone is always skint after Christmas so they can never afford to do anything

Yeah mine is the 9th - I know exactly how you feel!!
And to top it off, my brother's is the 8th and my sister's is the 12th... hahaha we have pretty lame birthdays! :p

Oh it's extreme morning sickness I was sick about 15-20 times a day ended up in hospital for 4 weeks. Couldn't eat or drink Ohh not nice at all.

Not sure if iv spelt that correctly tho

Oh it's extreme morning sickness I was sick about 15-20 times a day ended up in hospital for 4 weeks. Couldn't eat or drink Ohh not nice at all.

Not sure if iv spelt that correctly tho

My sister got like that too, with 2 out of 3 babies - in hospital, on IV fluids and everything! I really hope I don't have the same problems!

Yeah me too I wouldn't wish that on anyone it is worth it tho.

Gosh your birthdays are close that's an expensive month for you

Yeah me too I wouldn't wish that on anyone it is worth it tho.

Gosh your birthdays are close that's an expensive month for you

Yeah especially 2 weeks after Christmas!! But at least we get everything over with at once :haha:

Ha ha yeah suppose your rite.

Rite I'm just going to cook tea for when dh gets home so I shall be bk in about an hour so I will speak to you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->