KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Gosh the ttw Is horrible it's so hard to keep busy and just not think about it

I'm actually doing okay with it, only because I'm so convinced this isn't my month. I hope we get lots of BFP's this month though!!! :dust:

Hey you never know I was ABSOLUTELY convinced last month was a bust and now i'm waiting out for my 1st dr. appt tomarrow :wacko:

JBear my birthday is Jan 10 and my family was notorious for Christmas/birthday presents.:growlmad: I was so jealous of my brother who's birthday is in july:haha:

JBear my birthday is Jan 10 and my family was notorious for Christmas/birthday presents.:growlmad: I was so jealous of my brother who's birthday is in july:haha:

Same here!!! That's crazy!

And that's true - I guess when you're TTC you do everything you can to convince yourself you're not pregnant so you don't get disappointed...

Thanks for the support! :hugs:

well ladies I am going to geep ttcing but to help me not think baby to much I have decided to go back to school for vet assistant. Im excited I have an appointment today.

good luck Pnut!!! I loove animals too but always feel so bad for them all I just wanna bring'em all home :nope: For the sake of my DH not being on Animal Horders episode I stay away from those fields :haha: We paid entirely too much $ for a sick dog at a Pet shop cuz i fell in love :blush:

And that's true - I guess when you're TTC you do everything you can to convince yourself you're not pregnant so you don't get disappointed...

:hugs: anytime
After 7mths i had enough of the AF disappointment and every symptom felt like PMS until the day AF was to come and then my lower back felt like elephant was on it. Then spent about 1wk in shock :blush: I think i still may be until the doc says it's real:winkwink:

Yeah they get expensive. I dont buy dogs from petshops, I rescue them, or craigslist them

:hugs: anytime
After 7mths i had enough of the AF disappointment and every symptom felt like PMS until the day AF was to come and then my lower back felt like elephant was on it. Then spent about 1wk in shock :blush: I think i still may be until the doc says it's real:winkwink:

That BFP must have been the BEST feeling though!! :D

I'm not sure! There's been hardly anyone around all day

hello ladies
I'm back!!
still havent finished cleaning the house, but also been out - dinner at the parentals tonight.
how is everyone doing tonight?

just feeling twinges!!! hehe
am I allowed to say that on here?? please can I test, ag please, pretty please
with a BIG red cherry on top?? hehe

just feeling twinges!!! hehe
am I allowed to say that on here?? please can I test, ag please, pretty please
with a BIG red cherry on top?? hehe

I say.... wait until at least 10 or 12 dpo... if you get a BFN you'll only be sad - right?! I'm jealous of your twinges... the only twinges I'm having are in my right eye -- been twitching almost constantly since Friday! SO annoying!! :growlmad:

HiHiHiHi - sorry I haven't been around. I was so excited to play Sims Social once again after 2 days. I am officially out of energy now. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->