KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

HiHiHiHi - sorry I haven't been around. I was so excited to play Sims Social once again after 2 days. I am officially out of energy now. :D

It's SO addicting, isn't it?! I haven't stopped all day haha :rofl:

By the way, Christina messaged me she is back. She said she would check in here by tomorrow.

HiHiHiHi - sorry I haven't been around. I was so excited to play Sims Social once again after 2 days. I am officially out of energy now. :D

I was on level 7 when the game went off 2 days ago. I have been playing since evening and I am level 12 now. :shock:

It's a drug - this has helped me to forget TTC altogether. :haha:

Oh great - I didn't went through the posts. Is there anything I am missing or should I go read 50 pages. :shock:

I was on level 7 when the game went off 2 days ago. I have been playing since evening and I am level 12 now. :shock:

Agreed! Instead of symptom spotting I'm obsessing over energy and simoleons hahaha :rofl:

just feeling twinges!!! hehe
am I allowed to say that on here?? please can I test, ag please, pretty please
with a BIG red cherry on top?? hehe

I say.... wait until at least 10 or 12 dpo... if you get a BFN you'll only be sad - right?! I'm jealous of your twinges... the only twinges I'm having are in my right eye -- been twitching almost constantly since Friday! SO annoying!! :growlmad:

HAHA - I would never test now!!! Way tooo early!!!

Oh I hate twitchy eyes!!!!

just feeling twinges!!! hehe
am I allowed to say that on here?? please can I test, ag please, pretty please
with a BIG red cherry on top?? hehe

I say.... wait until at least 10 or 12 dpo... if you get a BFN you'll only be sad - right?! I'm jealous of your twinges... the only twinges I'm having are in my right eye -- been twitching almost constantly since Friday! SO annoying!! :growlmad:

HAHA - I would never test now!!! Way tooo early!!!

Oh I hate twitchy eyes!!!!

I know it's making me crazy!! And it's bad enough that people notice it when they look at me, which makes me look insane LOL :rofl:

DB was creeped out all weekend, but I have no idea what to do to make it stop!

Hey ladies can I join ?????

Of course you can Christylove!!!

But be warned we are a crazy bunch on here and the only thing that is off limits is negative talk!!!

Be Positive, Think Positive, Pee Positive

Agreed! Instead of symptom spotting I'm obsessing over energy and simoleons hahaha :rofl:

Bahaha - same here. I am trying to get rich I only have around 4000 simoleons. :dohh:

Bahaha - same here. I am trying to get rich I only have around 4000 simoleons. :dohh:

Sheesh! You're doing WAY better than I am! Haha tell me your secrets! :thumbup:

Carla yeah wait till you are atleast 12 or 13DPO. Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Jen, I see you and Kristin sent me a Good Friends relationship request - I tried approving it but it's not letting me. You both forgot to post it on my wall I didn't get a notification in the inbox just a message popping up in my screen that you too wants to be Good Friends in here I can't click.

Carla yeah wait till you are atleast 12 or 13DPO. Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Jen, I see you and Kristin sent me a Good Friends relationship request - I tried approving it but it's not letting me. You both forgot to post it on my wall I didn't get a notification in the inbox just a message popping up in my screen that you too wants to be Good Friends in here I can't click.

Weird! I'll try sending a "reminder" the next time I'm on!

No don't test yet don't give in you can do it. You don't have too long to wait

oh my gosh ladies - all the game talk - I used to be addicted to many of the zynga games but had to give them up as work got really hectic.

Dont worry - I wont be testing now - I think I will be 12/13DPO by the end of the week as I'm 7DPO today. SO poss test this weekend!!
Oh that will make for good celebrations if I get my BFP on a bank holiday weekend!!!

oh my gosh ladies - all the game talk - I used to be addicted to many of the zynga games but had to give them up as work got really hectic.

Dont worry - I wont be testing now - I think I will be 12/13DPO by the end of the week as I'm 7DPO today. SO poss test this weekend!!
Oh that will make for good celebrations if I get my BFP on a bank holiday weekend!!!

Ooooh yeah that would be awesome!

I'm hoping for my BFP before next weekend, as I'm going camping for the long weekend here in Canada. I figure not being able to drink is the lesser of two evils, over having AF!! :haha:

ok time for me to head off - OH just got in! time to spend some time with him and he comes baring gifts for me too - his sister used to make wedding cakes and has her album. I'm off to look at wedding cakes hehe
Night night all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->