KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

ok time for me to head off - OH just got in! time to spend some time with him and he comes baring gifts for me too - his sister used to make wedding cakes and has her album. I'm off to look at wedding cakes hehe
Night night all

Oh have fun!!! :)

Talk to you soon!

Jen, I complete skill points it gives you 10 experience points - I keep doing the skills until I level up. And simoleons I am trying to grab them from my home page - but as you already know my internet keep on disconnecting I can't make grab enough of them.

Did I miss something in the earlier posts or do I need to go through those 50 pages? Anyone like to summarize?

Hey ladies can I join ?????

Welcome hun, ofcourse you can. What's you name? how long have you been TTC?

thank you :hugs:my name is christy this is my offical first month back at ttc..... it's already had its share of up and down, but keeping the faith......
wish all baby dust and bumps in the new furture :) :happydance::happydance:

Hun, we are all in the same boat. This is my third month of NTNP and still nothing. Sending tons of baby dust your way. :dust:

What CD/DPO are you today?

Hey ladies can I join ?????

Welcome hun, ofcourse you can. What's you name? how long have you been TTC?

thank you :hugs:my name is christy this is my offical first month back at ttc..... it's already had its share of up and down, but keeping the faith......
wish all baby dust and bumps in the new furture :) :happydance::happydance:

Hun, we are all in the same boat. This is my third month of NTNP and still nothing. Sending tons of baby dust your way. :dust:

What CD/DPO are you today?

that is a good question.... i got a postive opk on friday and what appeared to be a postive hpt Wondfo test on sunday if you don't mind i will post them they are currently in my journal..... so i decided after all the testing that i did this month i am burnt out stressed out and fed up for the moment....so i said that i would wait til next month to start back testing..... with all the af dramma i don't even know when to expect my period... so if she doesn't come by the first i'll re-test.... til then i just want to be supportive of all my mommies to be :)

We wouldn't mind if ya post pictures for us. :hugs:

i didn't want to rush the page will all my ttc dramma but i'll post them :)
maybe then the dramma will leave my head lol!!!!!! okay so the first and the last are opk same test 1 is tweaked....2 and 3 same test 1 is tweaked....

do wondfo give false positives????

thank you in advance :)

Attachments

• Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
If these are OPKs time to get down BDing, and if they are HPTs - Congratulations. :hugs:

I do see faint lines in the second and third picture. Test again in a day or two, keeping my fingers crossed for you. :dust:

^^that rhymes. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->