KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

STRESSFUL!!! I just got done with some homework and I have a lot more to do...taking a break to come on BnB!!!! :friends:

When is your AF due hun?

well i spoted for a week and i believe that started on the 22nd of july!!!!!!
thanks for the well wishes and trust me when i say i wish all of you bumps :hugs:

i stressed about it until i lost focus on other things..... i have to trust God for he knows what is best for me and my family..... yes i want a child or children i just want to make sure that i recieve him,her or them when it is my due season..... i will test again next month and post the outcome whatever it is..... right now i want to be here for you ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs: so enough about me:) whats happening in ya'll lives??????

I just started class again today so my BnB addiction has had to decrease :(

I am Tiff and am TTC #2. I have a 5yo boy named Landon :)

Hi girls! Had a busy night, just popping in to say goodnight, and see how you all are doing :)

i was on earlier today but had to go to work for a conference. I do photography/design work for a studio called astra creative. We went to a conference on photographer babies and toddlers!!! it was so fun! makes me get all excited about TTC! if anyone is in indiana and needs a photographer let me know! :)

Goodnight, Jen. Sleep well. :hugs:

Tiff, we all miss you like hell. :hugs:

Janene, that's awesome - you must have had lots of fun. :hugs:

Morning ladies!!!
Just thought I would pop in now as I will be out or most of today as I need to take my cousin into london to renew his passport.

How am I going to calm my mother down?? She is still really excited about my wedding - more so than OH and I put together!!! She is even looking at mother of the bride outfits already!!! my wedding is more than 18 months away!!!
I am thinking I will have to sit her down and explain - CALM DOWN WOMAN!!!
gggrrrr this is the only thing really stressing me out at the mo - and I fear this will hinder me getting a bfp this month or any till I get her sorted!!!

I am really sorry to rant here but needed to get this off my chest.

How is everyone doing today?
Hope you have a really good day?

Morning Carla :flower:

Sorry that did make me laugh that your mum is more excited than you and your OH, but it makes me glad that i haven't actually told any of my family when we are thinking about getting married :dohh:

My friend in the UK just announced she was getting married in May next year, apparently they went dress shopping last week and my BFF said that the mother in law is more like monster in law so i think its quite lucky your mum is excited. Apparently the MIL complained about most things, then when bride tried on dress she is actually getting said something like hmmm maybe Ade (husband to be) won't like that one!!!

I won't be online much today soooooo much work to catch up on. After obsessing about tests and faint lines yesterday i have given up and will wait until af shows now (feel it is imminent cramps again most of the morning) and had a BFN this morning and a faint faint positive!! :shrug:

On a positive note though lost 3lbs at weigh in last night :happydance:

Good morning girls.

Hope your all well.

Carla that made me giggle sorry. My mum was the same she did calm down tho.

Im at work at the mo is so quite tho with it been the school hols i have no work to do at all. It annoys me really when i could be spending time with my ds oh well at least im getting paid for it so i cant moan.

Oh Gregs i really hope it is a BFP when are you due to test next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->