KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

AF is due on Thursday but the cramping i'm having today feels like she may come early :-( have had extreme dizziness for the last hour got up to walk to the kitchen and it was like i'd had a bottle of vodka couldn't go in a straight line!! Even sat still i feel like i'm still moving. I have suffered in the past with vertigo and things like this but not like this!!

Oh i hate when there is no work and you still have to go - it makes the day drag.

When i was pregnant with my little boy i suffered from really bad dizzyness all the way through, so i do hope this is a good sign for you. Have you done a test today?

I know i finish at half 2 so its not too bad i only work part time now. Still my day does dragg

I tested with same ones as yesterday and got the same very, very faint line. Using same FMU i tested with a different test - apparently an early detection test (like really cheap things in pound shop but actually really expensive in Cyprus €17!!) and that was BFN

I would love to work part time, i thought moving to Cyprus there would be less hours to work but they actually would have me stay permanently if they could :-( What do you do?

I hope that line gets darker for you all the signs are looking good.

I work for the council dealing with all the special needs schools its very interesting thats why i am so quite because its the school holidays. I did used to work full befor my lo arrived. I came back 3 weeks ago after having 10 months maternity leave :(

Oh wow what do you do over there? Are you origionally from the uk?

Please excuse my spelling mistakes

Yes originally from the midlands moved here 2 years ago. I work as an accountant. I like the country but the company i work for is not great and as i don't speak the language its really difficult to find anything else. Plus with TTC i'm a bit hesitant to try to apply in case i get a BFP each month!!

Sounds like your job is a lot more interesting than mine, i can imagine there is quite a lot going on in term time. 10 months maternity leave sounds great think its only 4 here!!

gosh its only 4 month dont think i could have left my lo after that 10 months was hard enough lol

I can Imagin its hard when you dont speak the language. The weather would be nice tho better than over hear. Do you plann to have you your LO over there?

Oh i used to do accounting well i dint do it for long it just wasnt for me.

Good morning ladies!

Well, it seems my body is just completely refusing to sleep this week :( Sunday night I finally fell asleep at around 2am and was up by 6. Last night I took a melatonin capsule and still didn't fall asleep until about 12:30, wide awake at 4:54am.

I don't know what's going on, but I am FRUSTRATED :growlmad:

on no you not had much sleep at all i would be like a zombi.

Do you usually have problems sleeping?

Theoretically yes we are planning to stay here and have lo but i'm not saying that for definite as until it actually starts to happen i don't know how i will feel. We both haven't been that impressed with the medical side of things over here so far - its all private, can get free treatment to an extent but its not great and luckily i have health insurance with work. I got taken to the a&e last Oct with severe pain like ovary was being squeezed and they did urine test for pregnancy (had af at the time), took blood didn't tell me what that was testing then after a 3 hour wait for results said they were ok you can go, has the pain gone!!! Still to this day don't know what caused it.

The weather is great from March to October, it stays warm Nov - Dec but there are some horrible storms with torrential rain, lightening and thunder. Jan and Feb are the coldest months especially at night.

on no you not had much sleep at all i would be like a zombi.

Do you usually have problems sleeping?

Not at all! Haha I'm usually asleep by 11pm at the latest, and sleep straight through to my alarm. I think that's why I'm so frustrated, because I'm worn out but I still can't sleep and there's essentially nothing I can do about it

And I'm in bed EARLY every night, around 9:30-10 pm... So I give myself lots of time to wind down!

your body getting you prepared for when you do have a lo haha i remember getting like 1 hours sleep one night

Theoretically yes we are planning to stay here and have lo but i'm not saying that for definite as until it actually starts to happen i don't know how i will feel. We both haven't been that impressed with the medical side of things over here so far - its all private, can get free treatment to an extent but its not great and luckily i have health insurance with work. I got taken to the a&e last Oct with severe pain like ovary was being squeezed and they did urine test for pregnancy (had af at the time), took blood didn't tell me what that was testing then after a 3 hour wait for results said they were ok you can go, has the pain gone!!! Still to this day don't know what caused it.

The weather is great from March to October, it stays warm Nov - Dec but there are some horrible storms with torrential rain, lightening and thunder. Jan and Feb are the coldest months especially at night.

Ahh so the medical side is completly different to over hear then. It would be just the language barrier that i would struggle with just being able to tell them what you want especialy when your in labour.

Would defo live there for the weatehr tho

your body getting you prepared for when you do have a lo haha i remember getting like 1 hours sleep one night

Haha if I had my BFP I would probably be ecstatic in spite of it all, but instead I'm just MAD! :haha: AF isn't even due for another week, so I guess I have to stay distracted for awhile longer!!

The weather is fantastic but you can get fed up with 36 degrees and sunny everyday for 6 months, especially when you can't sleep at night!!

The medical side is very different, have to pay to see a GP unless you go hospital and its €2 to see someone there. My only worry about when pregnant is they don't have midwifes here and are quite hot on doing c sections - i want to avoid these at all costs really!! The really good thing i have read is that there are scans at nearly every appointment :)

Jbear85 - not sleeping is the worst, my OH suffers with insomnia quite often only sleeping 2 hours a night.

haha. oh yeah only 6 days till testing for you not long at all. We need some more bfp's.

Im confused not sure if i have ovulated or not. I have loads of ewcm agaiun and mild cramps and my cervix is very hign which can also mean ovulation is hear. So i will bed again tonight and tomorrow

Haha if I had my BFP I would probably be ecstatic in spite of it all, but instead I'm just MAD! :haha: AF isn't even due for another week, so I guess I have to stay distracted for awhile longer!!

Isn't sleeplessness considered a symptom though....:blush:

The weather is fantastic but you can get fed up with 36 degrees and sunny everyday for 6 months, especially when you can't sleep at night!!

The medical side is very different, have to pay to see a GP unless you go hospital and its €2 to see someone there. My only worry about when pregnant is they don't have midwifes here and are quite hot on doing c sections - i want to avoid these at all costs really!! The really good thing i have read is that there are scans at nearly every appointment :)

Jbear85 - not sleeping is the worst, my OH suffers with insomnia quite often only sleeping 2 hours a night.

Oh my gosh I couldn't handle that!! I get so frustrated I cry as it is, and I'm at least averaging 4 hours a night (and it's only been 2 nights!) I can't imagine having to function on 2 hours!! :shock:

Yeah i think that heat would get to me thats very hot i would defo need aircon lol

Gosh paying to see someone in the hospital how strange. Oh dont they have midwifes i liked having that contact as you could call them about anything and they would always be there. thats good that you get frequent scans, the scans are fab i had them every 4 weeks because i developed diabetes in pregnancy even tho i am healthy

haha. oh yeah only 6 days till testing for you not long at all. We need some more bfp's.

Im confused not sure if i have ovulated or not. I have loads of ewcm agaiun and mild cramps and my cervix is very hign which can also mean ovulation is hear. So i will bed again tonight and tomorrow

We could definitely use lots more BFPs this month! FX!!

And yep, I say when in doubt, :sex: !!! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->