KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

your body getting you prepared for when you do have a lo haha i remember getting like 1 hours sleep one night

Haha if I had my BFP I would probably be ecstatic in spite of it all, but instead I'm just MAD! :haha: AF isn't even due for another week, so I guess I have to stay distracted for awhile longer!!

Isn't sleeplessness considered a symptom though....:blush:

Is it sometimes?! I was just expecting to be completely exhausted if I were preggo, and I am but because I'm barely able to sleep!

On the other site i use i've seen quite a few women when just pregnant saying that they are tired but are sleeping only a few hours and waking at ridiculous times!! I actually have fallen asleep at my desk a few times this month :blush:

oh you see i wouldnt be able to tell as im constantly tired anyway with lo hahahaha

It is defo a symptom tho i used to have an afternoon nap at the start of my pregnancy

On the other site i use i've seen quite a few women when just pregnant saying that they are tired but are sleeping only a few hours and waking at ridiculous times!! I actually have fallen asleep at my desk a few times this month :blush:

Hmm well I like the sound of that!! I really hope we both get our BFPs this month!! FX! :dust:

I hope we all do but i'm not feeling very confident of getting mine this month.

Just went to get some lunch and it was 43 degrees outside felt like i was melting in the car even with air con on...

stay positive when did you say you were going to test again?

wow that is hot way too hot to be getting in the car

Probably test again on Thursday now if af doesn't show that will be CD30, if still nothing after that i will wait until CD32 then test again.

Really must get some work done now will check in again later. Have a good day

morning ladies just catching up on some pages then off to work
have a good day ladies

Morning Carla :flower:
had a BFN this morning and a faint faint positive!! :shrug:

On a positive note though lost 3lbs at weigh in last night :happydance:

I hope that wasn't all pee weight :haha: It may just be alittle too early hon, and cramping is a sign of both AF & BFP so we'll all just keep our fingers crossed for you!

Carla--- don't worry she'll calm down. The news is always so exciting but 18mths is a long wait! She's bound to relax soon enough! :thumbup: My DH asked permission so my mom knew before me and in her excitement I ended up knowing the proposal was coming cuz she was asking too many questions :blush: so i know where you're coming from! lol

good morning ladies,
i hope that you all have a bless day :)
i didn't know that a tread could move so fast :)
baby dust to all.... i'll have to catch up when i get off......

Morning Carla :flower:
had a BFN this morning and a faint faint positive!! :shrug:

On a positive note though lost 3lbs at weigh in last night :happydance:

I hope that wasn't all pee weight :haha: It may just be alittle too early hon, and cramping is a sign of both AF & BFP so we'll all just keep our fingers crossed for you!

Oh that made me giggle, if only i could pee away 3lbs every week i'd get to target in no time :haha: :rofl: I remember a women that only lost 0.5lb 1 week and she said she must have forgot to have a poo that day :haha:

Morning again everyone! At the office now - how are you all?

Morning Ladies,
Sorry I havent been on much. Been trying to get stuff ready to go back to school on september 19th for the Vet assistant program. Im excited, but the fianancial aid stuff will be hard considering my exhusband didnt claim me even though he was responisble for me. So we have to figure out how I lived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->