KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Goodnight all. :hugs: :hugs:

And I really miss our crazy group - our crazy talks, it's been days we "actually" sat down and had a blast together. But we will make a comeback soon. :hugs:

Hey Ana

Im ok just lots of cramping and back ache today - keep having to go toilet make sure af not here :blush: think my work colleagues will start to think ive got a problem lol!!

Hope you are ok and have a good sleep

Goodnight all. :hugs: :hugs:

And I really miss our crazy group - our crazy talks, it's been days we "actually" sat down and had a blast together. But we will make a comeback soon. :hugs:

I know i sure miss our crazy talks too its been very quite lately

How are you doing?

Iv just got to work :(

Hey Ana

Im ok just lots of cramping and back ache today - keep having to go toilet make sure af not here :blush: think my work colleagues will start to think ive got a problem lol!!

Hey

Hope AF dont show and it turns out to be a BFP

Okay sorest boobs EVER today!! They don't look any different though... I hate the TWW!!! :shock:

DITTO to that!!! I have never had such sore BBs in my life before!!! can they get any worse?? Please NO!!!

Sore boobs is not the word this month they actually feel bruised :cry: i have had soreness in previous months but definitely not like this

I so know what you mean!!!! I woke up with really sore BBs!! OH actually asked "Are you pregnant?" hehe!! I think he is secrectly wishing I am!!

Morning ladies, just popped in to say hi and let you know what I wont be on much today - hair appointment then taking mom with me to try on 2 wedding dresses again. I so hope she can control herself today. Then after that off to fix a nail! yup broke a nail while in london yesterday - absolute castrophe!!!! :haha:

Hope you all have a great day!!

Good Morning All!

I got my BFP this morning! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im guna switch my counter.... dont want to switch groups!

Im loving all the pregnancy symptom spotting on here, truth is I only feel hungry and tired. BB's are starting to pop out of my bra a bit! Ive had loads of wierd wacky dreams too.

That explains why I didnt get the :witch: !!! Thought it was my pill coming out of my system :dohh:

x x x

Good Morning All!

I got my BFP this morning! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im guna switch my counter.... dont want to switch groups!

Im loving all the pregnancy symptom spotting on here, truth is I only feel hungry and tired. BB's are starting to pop out of my bra a bit! Ive had loads of wierd wacky dreams too.

That explains why I didnt get the :witch: !!! Thought it was my pill coming out of my system :dohh:

x x x

:happydance: congratulations hope its a sticky bean :happydance:

Oh wow loz congrats thats fantastic news bet your so happy.

How long have you been trying for? hope you dont mind me asking

Hey Ana

Hey

Trying to keep thinking positive but the cramps feel like normal now :dohh:

Lou that is fab news!!!! hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
I am soooo excited for you!!!!
May this be the first of many this month!!!

hey you beat me to it!!! I was meant to be first(according to the list)!!! May I go test now please?? I am 9DPO already!!

Hey Ana

Hey

Are you usually on time?

Give or take a day but yes can usually pinpoint it to the hour by the cramping, i've only had one cycle when af showed up 5 days early (our anniversary weekend funny enough) and i'd had no cramps but was dreaming about having really intense cramping woke up went toilet and there she was :growlmad:

hey you beat me to it!!! I was meant to be first(according to the list)!!! May I go test now please?? I am 9DPO already!!

haha it so hard to resist testing aing it im really bad for it. I would wait a couple more days yet when are you due af?

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Oh wow loz congrats thats fantastic news bet your so happy.

How long have you been trying for? hope you dont mind me asking

Thanks Pips!

Im over the moon and bursting to tell folk.... Have to concentrate on work now!!!

I came off pill in July had a breakthrough period and fell on straight away... :shrug:

I feel sad to say that because I know some of you guys have been trying for a long time. I did say a little prayer for all the women out there who long for a little one. x

I send lots of dust! x

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey Ana

Hey

Are you usually on time?

Give or take a day but yes can usually pinpoint it to the hour by the cramping, i've only had one cycle when af showed up 5 days early (our anniversary weekend funny enough) and i'd had no cramps but was dreaming about having really intense cramping woke up went toilet and there she was :growlmad:

If you aint started by tomorrow i would defo test then.

Yeah i had a strange cycle last month i was 4 days late which has never happend before

Lou that is fab news!!!! hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
I am soooo excited for you!!!!
May this be the first of many this month!!!

I hope so too darling! woop!!! Right off to work i go.... I'll check in later.... dont want to move groups

PS Ladies - dont get down with testing because ive had 7 negatives so far! 8th time lucky and i think im around 6 weeks! x x x:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->