KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Good Morning All!

I got my BFP this morning! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im guna switch my counter.... dont want to switch groups!

Im loving all the pregnancy symptom spotting on here, truth is I only feel hungry and tired. BB's are starting to pop out of my bra a bit! Ive had loads of wierd wacky dreams too.

That explains why I didnt get the :witch: !!! Thought it was my pill coming out of my system :dohh:

x x x

I knew it - that's great news. Huge congrats! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

i need some advice...ill cut it short....

monday had a few drinks let me hair down ya know...but literally only a few wasnt pissed just happy.....
anyway, i went to the toilet and omg i never been so shocked there was blood only few streaks nothing major....thought weird not due af yet?? so wiped again and little bit more....panicked and went back 2 caravan and checked myself out....nothing around my cervix at all....soooooo was bit confused.... next day i realised at the top by the clit looked really veiny and i rubbed it and has little pink on tissue..so assuming it was that....but what is it and y i am so confused.....now got af pains :( i been looking up about veins swelling below and bursting....y?? does there always have to be something about pregnancy involved haha xx

Implantation. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey Ladies Im back for a bit leaving in like 35mins to get to my meeting. Hi Ana bout time you got on lol

Christina - good here. I just saw your post was reading the pages I missed. How was your appointment?

Ana did you see my ticker was correct for me??? im super excited my hok told me this morning im ovulating...so i do ovulate!

Yes - I check it a few minutes ago as was thinking the same! Fingers crossed! :dust:

Im hoping too. I think this is my month and I think a lot of us are going to get a BFP

Hey girls sorry iv not been on much tonight been decorating at my new house just going to get some tea now I'm starving. Think iv got a few pages to catch up on.

Hope your all okay.

I'm feeling really positive about this month Af better not show in two weeks lol

Hey girls sorry iv not been on much tonight been decorating at my new house just going to get some tea now I'm starving. Think iv got a few pages to catch up on.

Hope your all okay.

I'm feeling really positive about this month Af better not show in two weeks lol

Im doing ok...today Im ovulating and Im getting nervous because my hunny is at work still. we bd last night and we are deff tonight praying for that :bfp:

Christina - good here. I just saw your post was reading the pages I missed. How was your appointment?

Hi Ana, I'm flipping all over the internet so don't mind the slow response :blush: My appt was :growlmad: I got the NP instead of the doc so all she did was a pee test (I have a pile of pos HPT's so no suprise there:rofl:) and a PAP :growlmad: 1 prescript for prenatals, an appt for 9/13 and out the door i went. I was actually hoping for a blood test or SOMETHING! :hissy: Oh yeah & she said no u/s or heartbeat to be heard till 12wks cuz of a tilted uterus :nope: Oh welllll, can't do anythang about it but I KNEW the legs in the air for the full 20min was the trick :rofl:

Hey ladies, How has everyone been today?? I had a really busy day!!! hair appoint this morning, bought wedding dress this afternoon, then off to look at a venue

Hope your all okay.

decorating is soooooo much fun!! Enjoy!

Hi ladies :hugs: I didn't get to the social security office...have been busy getting Landon ready for school. I signed him up for pre school and he starts Sept 6th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->