KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

i am not sure, i thought implantation bleeding comes from the cervix?? or am i wrong?? i dont remember having it with other 3 but 1 time i do remember having a spot with 1 of em but it stang a bit so thought i cut my self down below a bit xx

I'm sure it's okay Zara, I wouldn't worry too much unless you have more bleeding or discomfort, pain, etc.

Don't let it ruin your holiday! :hugs:

Zara you will be ok, just relax and stay positive hun

well had no bleeding since and no pains just alot of bloating last night and af pains 2day...well more like bloating cramps.....but i wont let it spoil my holiday just wondering ....i really did hope it was spotting at first but then when i see it was more of a vein it came from i wasnt too sure.......but deffo alot of white cm but will see i suppose....i did see if i could get a testsomewhere but thre is nowhere round here 2 get 1 haha x

i will thanx ladies :)....but cos i dont know much about spotting and where else it can come from and the veins.....i think ill just wait till weekend see if i can get a test....cos ill be ue af around then if it comes xxx

I AM BACK! and my hair is cut and colored! feeling good today!!! now i am going to go take a OPK test!!! eek!!! wish me luck! FXed! be back in like 3 min!

now i can use laptop here i will keep u all updated.....and since monday i havent had a drink now lol....miss u all and will catch up 2moro xxxx

Well my test came back neg for O:nope: maybe tomorrow! FXed!!! CM is still wet and slippery and not EWCM... hmm maybe I will O later than excpected.

How is everyone today? sorry if i am changing the subject for everyone. I haven't been on in awhile.

Well my test came back neg for O:nope: maybe tomorrow! FXed!!! CM is still wet and slippery and not EWCM... hmm maybe I will O later than excpected.

How is everyone today? sorry if i am changing the subject for everyone. I haven't been on in awhile.

I am doing ok

I am doing ok

Hey Pnut! i saw that you got your +Ov! congrats! hope you the best over these next two weeks!

well ladies I need to get off here and eat something and then get ready for my financial aid meeting. :dust::dust::dust: to you all and I will be back sometime later

Talk to you later Pnut!!! have a good day!:dust: to you too!!!

Hey Ana

Im ok just lots of cramping and back ache today - keep having to go toilet make sure af not here :blush: think my work colleagues will start to think ive got a problem lol!!

Hope you are ok and have a good sleep

Suzy, did you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"