KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Ladies I updated my journal, so feel free to stalk. Where is Ana and Tiff?

I think Tiff's at school and Ana is either still sleeping or playing The Sims Social haha :haha: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: SO RIGHT!!! lol

How on earth do you know? :blush::blush: are you on m Facebook? I don't know how many of you are there, those who aren't feel free to add me. :shock:

yeah i'm on FB too, but i saw it in an earlier post in the thread :blush:

Hey girls sorry iv not been on much tonight been decorating at my new house just going to get some tea now I'm starving. Think iv got a few pages to catch up on.

Hope your all okay.

I'm feeling really positive about this month Af better not show in two weeks lol

Im doing ok...today Im ovulating and Im getting nervous because my hunny is at work still. we bd last night and we are deff tonight praying for that :bfp:

Oh wow think your on a similar cycle to me I either ovulated yesterday or today.

When will you be due to test?

Hey ladies, How has everyone been today?? I had a really busy day!!! hair appoint this morning, bought wedding dress this afternoon, then off to look at a venue

you got your dress?? Oooh what does it look like?

Hi ladies :hugs: I didn't get to the social security office...have been busy getting Landon ready for school. I signed him up for pre school and he starts Sept 6th!

Aww is he excited??

He's super excited. I think he was kinnda sad because he didn't pass the kindergarten test but that's ok..I knew he wouldn't he's so young. I just wanted to see where he stood!

Hey girls sorry iv not been on much tonight been decorating at my new house just going to get some tea now I'm starving. Think iv got a few pages to catch up on.

Hope your all okay.

I'm feeling really positive about this month Af better not show in two weeks lol

Im doing ok...today Im ovulating and Im getting nervous because my hunny is at work still. we bd last night and we are deff tonight praying for that :bfp:

Oh wow think your on a similar cycle to me I either ovulated yesterday or today.

When will you be due to test?

September 6th

Hi ladies :hugs: I didn't get to the social security office...have been busy getting Landon ready for school. I signed him up for pre school and he starts Sept 6th!

Aww is he excited??

He's super excited. I think he was kinnda sad because he didn't pass the kindergarten test but that's ok..I knew he wouldn't he's so young. I just wanted to see where he stood!

Aww yeah it will be good for him anyway, he'll be a lot better going into kindergarten after pre-k

Aww is he excited??

now he'll be really readyfor kindergarden and as prepared as his other classmates! :winkwink:

well ladies off i go to my meeting. Ill be back sometime today or tomorrow because i got bding to do tonight

Congrats Loz on your bfp I'm so happy for you
that prediction list is starting to look right to me, Carla I think your next I am so crossing my fingers for you and sendin lots of baby dust your way
again Loz congrats on the bfp

I so hope that prediction list is right!!
More than just FXed for next week

Christina - good here. I just saw your post was reading the pages I missed. How was your appointment?

Hi Ana, I'm flipping all over the internet so don't mind the slow response :blush: My appt was :growlmad: I got the NP instead of the doc so all she did was a pee test (I have a pile of pos HPT's so no suprise there:rofl:) and a PAP :growlmad: 1 prescript for prenatals, an appt for 9/13 and out the door i went. I was actually hoping for a blood test or SOMETHING! :hissy: Oh yeah & she said no u/s or heartbeat to be heard till 12wks cuz of a tilted uterus :nope: Oh welllll, can't do anythang about it but I KNEW the legs in the air for the full 20min was the trick :rofl:

Oh and I was thinking it was about the scan.

By the way, how are you feeling Christina?

I'm doing good thanks. Went to my first doc appt yesterday for "preg confirmation" and all they did was a pee test & a pap. I told her i already took 9 HPT's so she was wasting the test :haha: and made my next appt for 9/13. I think the 12ww is as bad as the 2ww for the nerves!!:growlmad:
My bra's have officially become "push-up & out" :blush: so i think some shopping is in order soon.

You all have me so excited & on edge for the BFP's!! I can't leave this thread too much of me is invested in all of you :blush::winkwink:

That's good!! We don't want you to go anywhere! When we all get our BFPs we can be bump buddies :D

ABSO-Freakin-lutely!!! TTC buddies to bump buddies to mommy buddies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->