KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I had a m/c. Not sure if or when I will be back on this website. Updating my journal one last time. Thanks ladies for all the support and I hope you all get your BFPs soon and have a happy and healthy 9 months.

OH no, Andrea!!! :cry: I am so sorry for the loss!!!
Hang in there. I know this might be difficult to take now - but You will get your sticky bean soon!!! :hugs:

I had a m/c. Not sure if or when I will be back on this website. Updating my journal one last time. Thanks ladies for all the support and I hope you all get your BFPs soon and have a happy and healthy 9 months.

So sorry this has happened :cry: take your time and we are all here if you need to vent/cry/scream :hugs:

Hey ladies, I'm sooo tired!!! just got up after a good 8 hour sleep!! I also had a really weird dream!! That I was tempted to test but was convincing myself I couldnt as we have agreed to wait till next week.
It was almost sureal!
Weird dream!!

Oooo i don't like those real feeling dreams.....how are the other symptoms today? :winkwink:

I am really tired and have urber sore BBies!!!
other than that I am fine
I have my moments where I am convinced I am preggers and others when I think its not going to be this month

Hopefully when you test it will be a good surprise with a BFP :happydance:

Oh forgot well done on another 1lb loss :yipee::wohoo:

Morning all! I've been up since 4:30 again (it's only 4:45 now) - guess that 7 hours last night was a fluke! :shock:

How is everyone today? Happy Friday!! :D

I have my moments where I am convinced I am preggers and others when I think its not going to be this month

I'm the same way right now! My boobs were agony all week, but they've dulled to more of a steady ache now.

Some days I swear I'm getting my BFP, others I think this is just PMS and everything else is in my head

I think that the witch is such an appropriate name for af - especially this month!!

CD2 for me today and i haven't had af like this before :-( horrible stuff. Trying to decide if i want to try new supplements this month. Did anyone try the wheat germ oil and brewers yeast that i saw recommended earlier in the post?

I'm the same way right now! My boobs were agony all week, but they've dulled to more of a steady ache now.

Some days I swear I'm getting my BFP, others I think this is just PMS and everything else is in my head

I so know what you are going through!!! I am on the same page!!!
In a way I just want this over with so I dont have to put up with the itchy nippers and uber sore bbies!!!

BTW - we both are same DPO today.

Well I'm thinking my ticker might be wrong, actually... I just set up an account with FertilityFriend, and it's saying that I Ov'ed 2 days earlier... so that would set me at 10DPO.

I think it's because I set my luteal phase as 13 instead of 14 and it messed everything up :dohh:

How do you calculate it on fertility friend??

Hey Lacey :)

FF just tracks your cycles and AF, and then gives you your projected Ov date.

It won't let you confirm it unless you track temp and ewcm though - so I just go off of the projected fertile and Ov days!

In a way I just want this over with so I dont have to put up with the itchy nippers and uber sore bbies!!!

LOL!! I know! I keep having to inch down in my cubicle so I can itch them without anyone noticing when I'm at work! :rofl:

My boobs aren't as bad the last 2 days, but they still ache enough that every time my cat steps on them I fear I may kill him :haha:

LOL!! I know! I keep having to inch down in my cubicle so I can itch them without anyone noticing when I'm at work! :rofl:

My boobs aren't as bad the last 2 days, but they still ache enough that every time my cat steps on them I fear I may kill him :haha:

:rofl: to needing to have a good scratch!!! we are so not like men who will just go ahead and scratch regardless of who is around and who will see!!! haha
my bbies seem to be getting worse at the mo :cry:

Lol that's true! I never thought of it that way!!

See and that's why I'm convincing myself that it was just a fluke and AF is on her way, because mine aren't nearly as bad now as they were Wednesday

no Doubting debbies!! hold on there till testing day!!
I need to restart the free sat box so will be off for a while
be good
have fun

chat later

I'm going to try for a little catnap before I have to start getting ready for work. Be back in about 4 hours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->