KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi ladies
I have not been having a good week with DF we haven't been DTD at all this week which is not good for me so I think I'm out this month. I don't know whats wrong with him but I giving up on ttc and going back to the ntnp route. I'm so mad at him right know I cut cry. plus I just signed on to fb which I don't really use much and of course the day I look at it another one of my friends just posted that she is pg this sucks. I'm positive most of the time but this has been a year now of wishing a waiting to get pg and it is starting to put stress on my relationship. I don't know what to do anymore I never knew it would be so hard to get pg. well I'm off to work soon I just wanted to vent thanks for listening ladies

Hey sandy, I am so sorry that u are going through a rough patch :( my dh and I are starting to feel he pressure too. My dh nearly turned me down last night when it came time to bd and I was devistated connsidering I am due to Ov today and have been BDing every other day. It just made me realize I'd rather have a healthy relationship before I get PG so that we can both be happy when we are. It's just a rough patch and we all go through it. Just take sometime to focus on that and who know u may end up PG. I know so many people who have goften PG because they quit trying. Keep ur head up. I'm here for u. :dust:

PS - Cute new avatar, Christina!

Thanks it's for my lil easter egg (well alittle after but close enough :haha:)

Aww OMG CUTE!! So exciting!

I really hope this is my month... I'd be due in May - I could really handle a nice spring baby :D

:thumbup::dust: callin The Glass Doctor to fix that crack :haha:

LOL!! Well if Zara gets her BFP this cycle the list is definitely already jumbled, so you could be right!!

well nothing set in stone yet.......lol.....the test wasnt as dark as yesterday was still a bit pinkish but at same time could have been a evap.....think im gonna try get different test at some point when i can but got af kinda cramps.....just dull ache really xx

Oh hi Zara how are you?

When are you going to test again? I hope it is a bfp

Hi Zara, did you enjoy your holiday?
Just back from school and the shops, going to catch up on missed pages

oh my - I've been away for a few hours now and only missed 1 page!! where is everyone? Back at work/school??

Oh no I don't work Thursday or Friday. I know it's so quite on hear

how are you doing?
Im about ready for a nap!!
I'm thinking this is a good sign!!

hiyas, i do hope so but feel like im sitting on middle of fence atm.....have no idea whats going on......i did 2 tests 1 pinkish but there and other 1 looks more like evap....was told the tests aint very good......even tho they were expensive 1s so not sure....im due on in few days so will soon find out lol....so justing taking it as it comes really.....and im still on holiday haha, im in restaurant bar with a coke and laptop hehehehe....but hope ur all well im missing too much to catch up on here lol xxx

Good morning ladies! How is everyone today? IT'S FRIDAY!!! :D

so any1 else got some weird or promising signs going on? x lol

hiyas, i do hope so but feel like im sitting on middle of fence atm.....have no idea whats going on......i did 2 tests 1 pinkish but there and other 1 looks more like evap....was told the tests aint very good......even tho they were expensive 1s so not sure....im due on in few days so will soon find out lol....so justing taking it as it comes really.....and im still on holiday haha, im in restaurant bar with a coke and laptop hehehehe....but hope ur all well im missing too much to catch up on here lol xxx

Yeah you've missed a lot! Glad you're enjoying your holiday -- don't think about it too much until you get home :)

:dust:

Hey I'm good ta you?

I just had a nap only because lo was having his tho lol and he got me up at half 5

I hope it is a good sign have you had any other symptoms?

so any1 else got some weird or promising signs going on? x lol

Just super sore bb's, and still waking up at weird hours of the night. Oh and peeing TONS haha... other than that not much!

I'm shattered!!!!! about ready to take a sleep!!!! I never have afternoon naps!!!!
yawn yawn yawn

I'm shattered!!!!! about ready to take a sleep!!!! I never have afternoon naps!!!!
yawn yawn yawn

Me too!! 4 nights out of 5 I've been wide awake between 4 and 5 am for the day... just Wednesday night I got a full 7 hours. I'm SO ready to sleep all weekend :haha:

Hey I'm good ta you?

I just had a nap only because lo was having his tho lol and he got me up at half 5

I hope it is a good sign have you had any other symptoms?

uber sore bbies!!! and itchy nipples!!!
other than that - I dont think so

Morning all! Zaney- glad you're having a good vaca just try and breath/ relax your BFP's coming :thumbup:

How are you today JBear85? good too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"