KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

tirdness is good haha....dunno if its the holiday but any minutes i get free i could easily nod off haha....

and deffo trying not 2 worry till i get home hard not to really but trying :)

Morning all! Zaney- glad you're having a good vaca just try and breath/ relax your BFP's coming :thumbup:

How are you today JBear85? good too?

Yeah I'm doing well Christina, thanks for asking!! Today is one of those days I'm feeling like I might actually get my BFP this month!!

How are you feeling?

Morning all! Zaney- glad you're having a good vaca just try and breath/ relax your BFP's coming :thumbup:

Yeah I'm doing well Christina, thanks for asking!! Today is one of those days I'm feeling like I might actually get my BFP this month!!

How are you feeling?

Ditto to that feeling!!!
I am about to take a nap - which I never do!!!
when did you start feeling shattered, Christina?

How are you feeling?

Ditto to that feeling!!!

Yeah, Christina -- are we being silly, or did you have these symptoms too?

i have alarm clock in my head too lol...i wake up at 6amish with full bladder cant even lay there for 5 mins its rush and go hahaha

How are you feeling?

I'm ok last night the queezy set in around 4 and still had it when i fell asleep around midnight :sick: Last night at Lowes I almost had to buy a bucket :blush: Just started the prescription Prenatals and i think that's what's doin it :growlmad:
Does anyone else in here take prescript. prenatals? Mine are HUGEE!!!! i'm glad i denied taking them TTC, they're brutal

How are you feeling?

I'm ok last night the queezy set in around 4 and still had it when i fell asleep around midnight :sick: Last night at Lowes I almost had to buy a bucket :blush: Just started the prescription Prenatals and i think that's what's doin it :growlmad:
Does anyone else in here take prescript. prenatals? Mine are HUGEE!!!! i'm glad i denied taking them TTC, they're brutal

Not yet, I was thinking about picking some up when I guy tests this weekend though. They sound awful mind you, so now I'm reconsidering :haha:

How are you feeling?

Ditto to that feeling!!!

I felt more tired about a week or so before AF but I'm always exhausted (we work 50-60hrs a week) My boobs DEF hurt & were itchy (still do :haha:), but my "smack ya in the face clue" was a terrible lower backache day before AF was due and the following week!

looks so promising in here :)

y cant a test just give me the line i want....i want it darker than the control line lmao....and though by now a test would show.....but first response came up quite light with my 3rd and that was few days after af was due........oh the 2ww lol....the joys haha

How are you feeling?

Ditto to that feeling!!!

I felt more tired about a week or so before AF but I'm always exhausted (we work 50-60hrs a week) My boobs DEF hurt & were itchy (still do :haha:), but my "smack ya in the face clue" was a terrible lower backache day before AF was due and the following week!

See I always have a bad lower back, so I can't really count on that as a symptom. Definitely have sore boobs and they have been itchy, but not consistently. And I'm more tired than normal.

How are you feeling?

Not yet, I was thinking about picking some up when I guy tests this weekend though. They sound awful mind you, so now I'm reconsidering :haha:

I was on the 1 A Day Prenatal and my doc said that was good while TTC but she made me switch with BFP. They were 1/2 the size of these suckers :haha:

looks so promising in here :)

y cant a test just give me the line i want....i want it darker than the control line lmao....and though by now a test would show.....but first response came up quite light with my 3rd and that was few days after af was due........oh the 2ww lol....the joys haha

I just know I'm going to feel like a complete idiot now if I get a BFN, because I've hyped myself up so much

I have never had itchy nipples!!! started last night!!
Its not like we are men who dont care who sees them scratch their balls!! I like to be a bit more discreet about sratching my bbies!!! hehe

Hey I'm back sry we r driving to gatlinburg TN ugh long drive! My friend sets her alarm at 2 am to take her prenatals because she gets sick from them unless she i's sleeping

How are you feeling?

I was on the 1 A Day Prenatal and my doc said that was good while TTC but she made me switch with BFP. They were 1/2 the size of these suckers :haha:

Ohhhh okay well then I'll grab those, that's what I was going to get anyhow. I just missed where you said "prescription" prenatals. I gotcha now! haha :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->