KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Morning all! Zaney- glad you're having a good vaca just try and breath/ relax your BFP's coming :thumbup:

How are you today JBear85? good too?

Yeah I'm doing well Christina, thanks for asking!! Today is one of those days I'm feeling like I might actually get my BFP this month!!

How are you feeling?

Ditto to that feeling!!!
I am about to take a nap - which I never do!!!
when did you start feeling shattered, Christina?

Yeah, Christina -- are we being silly, or did you have these symptoms too?

I felt more tired about a week or so before AF but I'm always exhausted (we work 50-60hrs a week) My boobs DEF hurt & were itchy (still do :haha:), but my "smack ya in the face clue" was a terrible lower backache day before AF was due and the following week!

See I always have a bad lower back, so I can't really count on that as a symptom. Definitely have sore boobs and they have been itchy, but not consistently. And I'm more tired than normal.

don't count it out I too have had a bad lower back for 10yrs or so and I still knew this one was different! I think it may be your month :dust:

with all this talk I am so confident its a bfp for me this month!!
alright I am off for a nap!
chat again later
:hugs: and :dust:

Morning all! Zaney- glad you're having a good vaca just try and breath/ relax your BFP's coming :thumbup:

How are you today JBear85? good too?

Yeah I'm doing well Christina, thanks for asking!! Today is one of those days I'm feeling like I might actually get my BFP this month!!

How are you feeling?

Ditto to that feeling!!!
I am about to take a nap - which I never do!!!
when did you start feeling shattered, Christina?

Yeah, Christina -- are we being silly, or did you have these symptoms too?

I felt more tired about a week or so before AF but I'm always exhausted (we work 50-60hrs a week) My boobs DEF hurt & were itchy (still do :haha:), but my "smack ya in the face clue" was a terrible lower backache day before AF was due and the following week!

See I always have a bad lower back, so I can't really count on that as a symptom. Definitely have sore boobs and they have been itchy, but not consistently. And I'm more tired than normal.

don't count it out I too have had a bad lower back for 10yrs or so and I still knew this one was different! I think it may be your month :dust:

I so hope you're right! I literally just started having some cramps - dammit!!! :dohh:

with all this talk I am so confident its a bfp for me this month!!
alright I am off for a nap!
chat again later
:hugs: and :dust:

Have a good nap Carla!

And it has to be your month, you're next on the list :haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I have never had itchy nipples!!! started last night!!
Its not like we are men who dont care who sees them scratch their balls!! I like to be a bit more discreet about sratching my bbies!!! hehe

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

looks so promising in here :)

y cant a test just give me the line i want....i want it darker than the control line lmao....and though by now a test would show.....but first response came up quite light with my 3rd and that was few days after af was due........oh the 2ww lol....the joys haha

I just know I'm going to feel like a complete idiot now if I get a BFN, because I've hyped myself up so much

no u wont lol.....its good that ya hyped up....worst case ya learn and no not to count em again haha.....now even tho i had spotting i still aint believing it...im thinking it could be anything.....test would have gave me a deffo by now im sure.....

Hey Jen how r u???

I'm okay! I went from being so sure this was my month to getting some AF-like cramps and being negative again. Haha oh the joys of being a woman :haha:

How are you? Enjoying your road trip?

I know cramping can happen even if you are preggo, but it still just knocked me right out haha

y cant a test just give me the line i want....i want it darker than the control line lmao....and though by now a test would show.....but first response came up quite light with my 3rd and that was few days after af was due........oh the 2ww lol....the joys haha

I just know I'm going to feel like a complete idiot now if I get a BFN, because I've hyped myself up so much

no u wont lol.....its good that ya hyped up....worst case ya learn and no not to count em again haha.....now even tho i had spotting i still aint believing it...im thinking it could be anything.....test would have gave me a deffo by now im sure.....

Sometimes you just gettem late. It took Kytti a long time to get a def Bfp, wayyyyy after AF was to show but has a fighting lil sticky bean now. Rumor has it boys don't give a dark BFP till 6-7wks alot :thumbup: If no AF then there's still hope!

im the same.....1 min it feels like af pains but 1 sided then the next its dull ache around sides about same hight as belly button...

the af feelings is the 1 thing that is making me doubt it all x

Aw don't say that Jen! Stay positive! Ur going to get ur BFP!!!

I sill don't know if I'm Ov yet I'll test this afternoon :)

Sry if it takes me a min to respond I'm on my phone

I won't try to hype anyone up anymore but i do have a good feeling about this thread this month and if not we'll all still be here for each other :hugs:

Sometimes you just gettem late. It took Kytti a long time to get a def Bfp, wayyyyy after AF was to show but has a fighting lil sticky bean now. Rumor has it boys don't give a dark BFP till 6-7wks alot :thumbup: If no AF then there's still hope!

Andrea miscarried. She posted about it on this thread and in her journal :cry:

I won't try to hype anyone up anymore but i do have a good feeling about this thread this month and if not we'll all still be here for each other :hugs:

I do too - I think we're going to have quite a few BFPs this cycle, even if I'm not one of them! :)

Andrea miscarried. She posted about it on this thread and in her journal :cry:
:cry::cry: I missed that :cry: :cry: Thanks for the update I'm off to her page

Aw i feel Terrible for Andrea. Just put everything in perspective that these things can and do happen so we ant everything to be perfect :(

I do feel good about this month though

I know it's hard to keep up on here... so heartbreaking though :(

right gonna go again .....gonna walk 2 a shop somewhere maybe a chemist haha jk :) girls r swimming so gonna go get em and just stroll i suppose :) will try get back later if not ill son be back with any changes or to see how u all r.......luv and miss yas and talk soon xxx

fx still for ya all AND HOPE YA GET LOTS OF SYMPTOMS HAHA XXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->